News:

Welcome to our site!

Main Menu

Impeach Trump????

Started by fencerider, September 30, 2017, 11:04:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Baruch

Quote from: GSOgymrat on June 22, 2018, 03:40:09 PM
If Mrs. Trump had made a conscious decision to wear that jacket and used it to address insincerity, hypertrophy of sentiment and apathy I would have a new respect for her. Unfortunately she apparently is oblivious to what she is even wearing, confirming my existing opinion that she is currently spending her life going through the motions.

Like Michelle and Hillary?  Or are only D First Ladies worthy of respect?  Rhetorical question, I already know which of you escaped from the lunatic asylum ... in Cuba.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Azee’ Å,a’ish nanídį́į́h?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Are you taking any medications?
Don't do that.

Mike Cl

I don't see how Mrs. Trump did not know nor understand what she was wearing.  She is a fashion maven and is fully aware of what clothing can do and what effect clothing can have.  Plus, she wore the jacket onto the plane and immediately had social media explode about the jacket.  On the return exit, she made sure that she wore that jacket again--she did not do that by accident.  She is married to the orange buffoon, and for that I feel sorry for he.  However, she does not HAVE to be married to him; could easily divorce him.  She has enough of her money to not worry about not eating or anything else.
Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able?<br />Then he is not omnipotent,<br />Is he able but not willing?<br />Then whence cometh evil?<br />Is he neither able or willing?<br />Then why call him god?

Baruch

Quote from: Mike Cl on June 22, 2018, 07:21:37 PM
I don't see how Mrs. Trump did not know nor understand what she was wearing.  She is a fashion maven and is fully aware of what clothing can do and what effect clothing can have.  Plus, she wore the jacket onto the plane and immediately had social media explode about the jacket.  On the return exit, she made sure that she wore that jacket again--she did not do that by accident.  She is married to the orange buffoon, and for that I feel sorry for he.  However, she does not HAVE to be married to him; could easily divorce him.  She has enough of her money to not worry about not eating or anything else.

So this is where you post eh, Donatella Versace?

If y'all are putting on your metrosexualism then OK ... because we are gay tolerant here, but fashion Fascists!
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Unbeliever

I just don't see her willingly wearing a $39 jacket. It doesn't ring true, somehow. Maybe the fake news has fooled me again.
God Not Found
"There is a sucker born-again every minute." - C. Spellman

Mike Cl

Quote from: Unbeliever on June 23, 2018, 01:31:02 PM
I just don't see her willingly wearing a $39 jacket. It doesn't ring true, somehow. Maybe the fake news has fooled me again.
"Willingly"?  Do you think she was forced by The Donald?  At first I thought she had simply threw the thing on without thinking.  But then, she wore it on the return trip as well.  I did not think much of her even before was the first lady--I think less of her now.
Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able?<br />Then he is not omnipotent,<br />Is he able but not willing?<br />Then whence cometh evil?<br />Is he neither able or willing?<br />Then why call him god?

Mike Cl

Quote from: Baruch on June 22, 2018, 07:32:13 PM
So this is where you post eh, Donatella Versace?

If y'all are putting on your metrosexualism then OK ... because we are gay tolerant here, but fashion Fascists!
As usual lately, you make no fucking sense.   I guess ever since  you felt you were a betrayed democrat, your brains have become scrambled and all that flows from your fingers is garbled shit. 

Baruch

Quote from: Mike Cl on June 23, 2018, 01:53:05 PM
As usual lately, you make no fucking sense.   I guess ever since  you felt you were a betrayed democrat, your brains have become scrambled and all that flows from your fingers is garbled shit.

At least I am a former Democrat, not a current one.  Nor a former nor current Republican.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Mike Cl

Quote from: Baruch on June 23, 2018, 09:50:26 PM
At least I am a former Democrat, not a current one.  Nor a former nor current Republican.
Firmly ensconced in the inane party.

Baruch

Quote from: Mike Cl on June 23, 2018, 10:39:02 PM
Firmly ensconced in the inane party.

Me or you?  I am non-ideological, I am realism based, not ideologically based.  The way people behave, is the way it is.  Deal with it.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

SGOS

Baruch

Quote from: SGOS on June 24, 2018, 05:32:51 AM
?
?? back at you.  So if one agrees with the D party one is non-ideological?  Or if one has any opinion at all, one is ideological?

Empiricism - they way things are, like it or not aka realism.  Rationalism - the way things we want it to be, in some reasonable fashion.

The second isn't going to happen, by definition, and rationalists are going to go home disappointed almost all the time.  For example ...

It took almost 5000 years to end chattel slavery ... except it actually didn't end, it changed form (teenage girl prostitution in the US, indentured servitude in SA).  I happen to agree that from a rational moral POV, chattel slavery is wrong.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

SGOS

Quote from: Baruch on June 24, 2018, 05:56:53 AM
So if one agrees with the D party one is non-ideological?
Democrats are ideological.  Liberals are ideological.

Quote from: Baruch on June 24, 2018, 05:56:53 AM
Or if one has any opinion at all, one is ideological?
You are a conservative.  Your hatred for liberals removes you from the realm of realism and belies an emotionally driven philosophy devoid of reason, typical of the right wing.  You are an ideologist.  There is nothing you can do about this.  You cannot rise above the rest of humanity.  You can only pretend that you have.

Mike Cl

Quote from: Baruch on June 23, 2018, 11:32:07 PM
Me or you?  I am non-ideological, I am realism based, not ideologically based.  The way people behave, is the way it is.  Deal with it.
You call your posts 'dealing with it'???  Your recent crap smacks of a baby with a broken toy--whining and crying and carrying on.

Baruch

Quote from: SGOS on June 24, 2018, 07:06:28 AM
Democrats are ideological.  Liberals are ideological.
You are a conservative.  Your hatred for liberals removes you from the realm of realism and belies an emotionally driven philosophy devoid of reason, typical of the right wing.  You are an ideologist.  There is nothing you can do about this.  You cannot rise above the rest of humanity.  You can only pretend that you have.

Interesting ;-)  Conservatives and Republicans are ideological.  So are Independents ... so nobody has any objectivity (realism).

I don't hate liberals, I hate ideology ... so I hate both sides.  If I were Conservative, I would be a Republican.

So Liberals are non-emotional, are objective/realist?  I don't think you meant to claim that.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Baruch

Quote from: Mike Cl on June 24, 2018, 09:30:19 AM
You call your posts 'dealing with it'???  Your recent crap smacks of a baby with a broken toy--whining and crying and carrying on.

I share videos like pr126?  I am not Rachel Maddow, not that crying is a bad thing.  So how many orphans are you adopting?

Yes, I deal with it, by not making false claims about myself, the only person I truly know.

I will let others make false or true claims about public figures.  We will never know what is fact vs fiction in regards to them.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.