News:

Welcome to our site!

Main Menu

Impeach Trump????

Started by fencerider, September 30, 2017, 11:04:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Draconic Aiur

Quote from: Baruch on June 21, 2018, 07:29:43 PM
That is false.  Are you a Leftist propagandist?  Jacobin (online mag) is for you.  The pictures of children being treated as animals (and yes, I do feel for the children) originally came from the Obama administration.  President Obama is an anti-White racist by his own words ... but much more articulate than President Trump.  Yes, I agree that bad words don't make a bad situation better ... I don't like Trump either.  If you want to rid the world of racism, rid it of race ... aka exterminate the human race.  But for those children who are in fact orphans, please adopt some.  Otherwise you can stop the virtue signaling and false concern.  I know I am not virtuous ... at least I am self aware and honest.

So Drumpf isn't a bigot and made th illegal immigragration policy much wors? What are you smoking?

Baruch

Quote from: Draconic Aiur on June 21, 2018, 08:32:56 PM
So Drumpf isn't a bigot and made th illegal immigragration policy much wors? What are you smoking?

So?  And are you an alien with an expired visa or some other awkwardness?  I think Ms Trump is trying to make things better for the children.  Did Michelle Obama do that?  How  many orphans are you going to adopt?
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Azee’ Å,a’ish nanídį́į́h?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Are you taking any medications?
Don't do that.

Cavebear

Quote from: Unbeliever on June 20, 2018, 02:34:43 PM
Why do people keep insulting orange orangutans by saying they look like Trump!?

Because the orangutans have more honest orange hair?
Atheist born, atheist bred.  And when I die, atheist dead!

Cavebear

Quote from: Baruch on June 21, 2018, 07:29:43 PM
That is false.  Are you a Leftist propagandist?  Jacobin (online mag) is for you.  The pictures of children being treated as animals (and yes, I do feel for the children) originally came from the Obama administration.  President Obama is an anti-White racist by his own words ... but much more articulate than President Trump.  Yes, I agree that bad words don't make a bad situation better ... I don't like Trump either.  If you want to rid the world of racism, rid it of race ... aka exterminate the human race.  But for those children who are in fact orphans, please adopt some.  Otherwise you can stop the virtue signaling and false concern.  I know I am not virtuous ... at least I am self aware and honest.

OK, there comes a time when someone bizarre nut-case like Baruch just HAS to be confronted. 

The pictures of children on the news recently being treated as animals in chain link pens was NOT from the Obama administration.  They were recent and reported on legitimate news sites.

President Obama was not an anti-White racist by his own words.  Give me quotes, supported by dates place and time to support your claim and in context with fake ellipses.

"Yes, I agree that bad words don't make a bad situation better".  Well, then try not using them.  That would be a good start!  Try using facts.  I know that might be a hard change, but DO give it a try.

"If you want to rid the world of racism, rid it of race".  Do you even understand that "race" is a false construction?  "Race" is merely a matter of appearance of adaptation to local conditions over time.  All humans are the same species. And our ancestors 100,000 years ago seem to have been as intelligent as we are today.  We just have more accumulated information.  Take a 100,000 year old human baby and raise it here today and you would know the difference.  Send a baby today back then, and it wouldn't be superior.

You want to get rid of race?  Stay in one spot.  And die.  Or interbreed so thoroughly that no genetic differences can arise.  Do you have a preference?

Actually, I have come to doubt your self awareness  and honesty.  I used to think you were rather intelligent.  I now understand that you are somewhat educated in a few limited areas, but not actually very thoughtful.  There is a difference between knowing some esoteric stuff and actually being intelligent.  You aren't.

Baruch

Do y'all know what Trump derangement syndrome is?

The existing law, which has been in place for 22 years, was signed by President Clinton.

How many orphans are you hosting, Cavebear?  You are like Comrade Dr Zivago ... I am sure you can host a few in your mansion.

Yes, this is all about racism, how all White males need to be exterminated.  If the folks trying to immigrate were high paid technical folks, then there is no issue (H1B).  But then Indians and Chinese are OK, but Latinos are not.

Personally ... I like Latinos.  I wish they would immigrate millions to New England, and expel all the Puritans back to Europe.  Make Boston into Guadalajara Del Norte.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Cavebear

Quote from: Baruch on June 22, 2018, 02:20:47 AM
Do y'all know what Trump derangement syndrome is?

The existing law, which has been in place for 22 years, was signed by President Clinton.

How many orphans are you hosting, Cavebear?  You are like Comrade Dr Zivago ... I am sure you can host a few in your mansion.

Yes, this is all about racism, how all White males need to be exterminated.  If the folks trying to immigrate were high paid technical folks, then there is no issue (H1B).  But then Indians and Chinese are OK, but Latinos are not.

Personally ... I like Latinos.  I wish they would immigrate millions to New England, and expel all the Puritans back to Europe.  Make Boston into Guadalajara Del Norte.

So you are in favor of what Presidente Vincente Fox once said about "The Reqonquista"?

Personally, I just want people to come here from everywhere in generally equal numbers.  A general immigration of Asians, Africans, Europeans, South Americans and Australians is JUST fine with me. 

Baruch

Quote from: Cavebear on June 22, 2018, 02:51:18 AM
So you are in favor of what Presidente Vincente Fox once said about "The Reqonquista"?

Personally, I just want people to come here from everywhere in generally equal numbers.  A general immigration of Asians, Africans, Europeans, South Americans and Australians is JUST fine with me.

For New England, yes ... get rid of it, make it into New New Mexico.  Just for you and people like you ... payback for past injustices by THE most self righteous people in the US.

Otherwise we actually don't differ.  That and I don't have Trump Derangement Syndrome ... on him or Obama or ... I have gotten over all past elections already.

The D party is assisting The Reconqista all they can (with the help of R party employers).  That is bipartisan.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

trdsf

I wondered when the lie about the alleged "Democrat law" would surface.

And yes, I said lie.  Asserting that Trump's policy of family separation is Clinton's or Obama's fault is a lie.  Period, end of statement.  Sorry that reality disagrees with you.

Well, no, I'm not sorry about that at all.
"My faith in the Constitution is whole, it is complete, it is total, and I am not going to sit here and be an idle spectator to the diminution, the subversion, the destruction of the Constitution." -- Barbara Jordan

SGOS

Quote from: trdsf on June 22, 2018, 10:50:40 AM
I wondered when the lie about the alleged "Democrat law" would surface.

And yes, I said lie.  Asserting that Trump's policy of family separation is Clinton's or Obama's fault is a lie.  Period, end of statement.  Sorry that reality disagrees with you.

Well, no, I'm not sorry about that at all.
There is no end to alternate facts, but it has reached epic proportions under Trump.  If you can't deal with reality, you can simply choose the facts that fulfill your needs, and you can even change the facts when it suits your purpose.  Recently, it seems that more and more people are willing to believe bullshit that would have been laughed at in the past.  All politicians lie. We know this.  We even accept it as part of governance, but the lies never seemed as incredible as the shit Trump invents, and his supporters swallow lies that don't even make sense.  Some will accept them even when they know it isn't so.  We are a dysfunctional society.

Baruch

Quote from: SGOS on June 22, 2018, 11:41:56 AM
There is no end to alternate facts, but it has reached epic proportions under Trump.  If you can't deal with reality, you can simply choose the facts that fulfill your needs, and you can even change the facts when it suits your purpose.  Recently, it seems that more and more people are willing to believe bullshit that would have been laughed at in the past.  All politicians lie. We know this.  We even accept it as part of governance, but the lies never seemed as incredible as the shit Trump invents, and his supporters swallow lies that don't even make sense.  Some will accept them even when they know it isn't so.  We are a dysfunctional society.

D lies good, R lies bad.  As an Independent, I hate both of you.  Accepting incompetent or mentally deranged candidates at election time ... good reason to end elections entirely.  The American people aren't fit to be self governing.

Nothing since Nov 1963 is true, an probably even earlier.  You can't pledge fealty to Satan and remain a free people.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

trdsf

Quote from: SGOS on June 22, 2018, 11:41:56 AM
Pretty much.  One expects a politician to shade the truth in order to put their side in the best possible light, and hell, we all do that.

Every other politician when caught out will either claim they were misquoted, or that they misspoke, or blame a staffer, or even once in a while acknowledge that they did, in fact, lie.  All of these at least recognize that yes, there is a thing that is true and that what was said wasn't.

This current bunch doubles down on the lie even in the face of documentary evidence that they were wrong.  Not even necessarily lying, just factually wrong about something, and it started the day of the inauguration, and it was a conscious and deliberate choice to lie.

So the initial statement that the inaugural had the biggest crowd ever?  Well, okay, that could just have been an honest mistake.  Certainly I wouldn't expect the Orange Disaster Area to be spending his time up on that platform counting heads.

But as soon as the documentary evidence came out that it wasn't?  Repeating the claim was no longer an honest mistake, it was a deliberate lie.

And it's a pattern that's been repeated since day one.  Politifact identifies fully 69% of his statements as Mostly False, False, or Pants On Fire -- compared to 17% Mostly True or True.  If you add the Half True to the Mostly True and True, for maximum benefit of the doubt, that's 32% -- the same percentage that's just plain False.

I mean, never mind being made to miss Dubya or Nixon in comparison.  I'm starting to think rebelling against George III was a bad idea.
"My faith in the Constitution is whole, it is complete, it is total, and I am not going to sit here and be an idle spectator to the diminution, the subversion, the destruction of the Constitution." -- Barbara Jordan

Unbeliever

Quote from: Baruch on June 22, 2018, 12:59:05 AM
So?  And are you an alien with an expired visa or some other awkwardness?  I think Ms Trump is trying to make things better for the children.  Did Michelle Obama do that?  How  many orphans are you going to adopt?

"I don't really care
Do U?"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aX8Lz03fBHw
God Not Found
"There is a sucker born-again every minute." - C. Spellman

GSOgymrat

Quote from: Unbeliever on June 22, 2018, 01:25:06 PM
"I don't really care
Do U"

If Mrs. Trump had made a conscious decision to wear that jacket and used it to address insincerity, hypertrophy of sentiment and apathy I would have a new respect for her. Unfortunately she apparently is oblivious to what she is even wearing, confirming my existing opinion that she is currently spending her life going through the motions.

trdsf

Quote from: GSOgymrat on June 22, 2018, 03:40:09 PM
If Mrs. Trump had made a conscious decision to wear that jacket and used it to address insincerity, hypertrophy of sentiment and apathy I would have a new respect for her. Unfortunately she apparently is oblivious to what she is even wearing, confirming my existing opinion that she is currently spending her life going through the motions.
I can't really fault just going through the motions.  Can you imagine being married to the Orange Disaster Area without tuning out entirely?

Unbeliever

Could she possibly have not known what she was wearing? Like putting a sign on someone's back that says "kick me"? Maybe a staffer thought they were being funny?
God Not Found
"There is a sucker born-again every minute." - C. Spellman