News:

Welcome to our site!

Main Menu

Impeach Trump????

Started by fencerider, September 30, 2017, 11:04:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Unbeliever

What is it about Uranium One that you think has anything to do with anything?
God Not Found
"There is a sucker born-again every minute." - C. Spellman

Baruch

Quote from: Unbeliever on June 11, 2018, 06:55:37 PM
What is about Uranium One that you think has anything to do with anything?

Political scandal doesn't require violation of the law.  Per Nixon, it is impossible for the President to violate the law.  Obama knew this too.  So the question is political embarrassment and consequences.  Are there consequences to what politicians do or not?  I wish Obama wasn't involved, but afraid that he is one of all Presidents since Nixon, who are as ruthless as Nixon, as corrupt as Nixon.  It is easier to think Obama was duped by the Clinton crime family.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Azee’ Å,a’ish nanídį́į́h?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Are you taking any medications?
Don't do that.

Draconic Aiur

Space Force is the newest Drumpf retardation.

Cavebear

Quote from: Draconic Aiur on June 20, 2018, 08:23:04 AM

The Trump brain imagines and the Trump brain declares the world "SO". 

Seriously, he has no sense of rational thought, and little sense of law.  In fact, his entire family seems to consider "law" an inconvenience.  I might exempt Melanija Knavs Trump as just married to him...
Atheist born, atheist bred.  And when I die, atheist dead!

GSOgymrat

Yes, the Federal government needs to create a sixth branch of the military because, as Trump said, "When it comes to defending America, it is not enough to merely have an American presence in space. We must have American dominance in space." I mean how expensive could American dominance in space possibly be? This will make Trump's wall look incidental.

Remember the days when Republicans at least pretended to want to shrink the Federal government? Of course, this entire announcement is another one of his distractions.

Baruch

Like the Wall, will never happen.  This is just triggering fun toward the Left.  Like shaking the ant farm up.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Baruch

Quote from: GSOgymrat on June 20, 2018, 12:32:13 PM
Yes, the Federal government needs to create a sixth branch of the military because, as Trump said, "When it comes to defending America, it is not enough to merely have an American presence in space. We must have American dominance in space." I mean how expensive could American dominance in space possibly be? This will make Trump's wall look incidental.

Remember the days when Republicans at least pretended to want to shrink the Federal government? Of course, this entire announcement is another one of his distractions.

The only reason to go into space was for the military, see Sputnik and Vanguard (failed) and Explorer (success).  This isn't new.  Most US rocket technology was developed from the V2 German missile.  So this is a nothing-burger for me.  I was involved in the militarizing of space back when I was an engineer during the Cold War.  What is interesting about the proposal, is that the USAF is no longer considered competent enough to take care of space ... as they have since the 1960s.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

GSOgymrat

Quote from: Baruch on June 20, 2018, 12:45:30 PM
This is just triggering fun toward the Left.

And Libertarians I would assume.

Unbeliever

Now we will be able to really take the fight to Ming the Merciless! He's doomed I say, DOOMED!
God Not Found

Unbeliever

God Not Found

Unbeliever

Why do people keep insulting orange orangutans by saying they look like Trump!?
God Not Found

Unbeliever

God Not Found

trdsf

"My faith in the Constitution is whole, it is complete, it is total, and I am not going to sit here and be an idle spectator to the diminution, the subversion, the destruction of the Constitution." -- Barbara Jordan

Draconic Aiur

Now Drumpf has decided to not separate families at borders and blames the democrats for not passing better laws.