News:

Welcome to our site!

Main Menu

Impeach Trump????

Started by fencerider, September 30, 2017, 11:04:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Baruch

Quote from: Unbeliever on May 04, 2018, 01:33:21 PM
It seems we've taken another step in the path leading to theocracy.

Sorry, atheism will always be a minority position, same as vegetarianism.  Nothing wrong with it, but manifest destiny it ain't.

The US was founded by deists, freemasons, christians, jews ... not too many muslims around back then.  But there was Egyptmania .. courtesy of the freemasons ... ever notice the Washington Monument?  That is the sun god, Ra's penis.  George Washington is giving the ignorant US, the fickle finder of fate.

Didn't Obama go to the National Prayer Breakfast?
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Azee’ Å,a’ish nanídį́į́h?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Are you taking any medications?
Don't do that.

Unbeliever

Oh, so you're a p
Quote from: Baruch on May 04, 2018, 06:27:38 PM
Sorry, atheism will always be a minority position, same as vegetarianism.  Nothing wrong with it, but manifest destiny it ain't.
Oh, so now you're a prophet?
God Not Found
"There is a sucker born-again every minute." - C. Spellman

Baruch

Quote from: Unbeliever on May 04, 2018, 06:47:55 PM
Oh, so you're a pOh, so now you're a prophet?

Yes, it is inevitable we will evolve into big brained Grey aliens, we were visited by our time traveling descendants in the 1950s.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Unbeliever

Atheists have a divine right to disbelieve.
God Not Found
"There is a sucker born-again every minute." - C. Spellman

Baruch

Quote from: Unbeliever on May 04, 2018, 07:15:55 PM

Just don't try that outside of Buckingham Palace.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Cavebear

Quote from: Unbeliever on May 04, 2018, 07:15:55 PM

Mild objection:  It plays into the hands of those who are convinced we atheists BELIEVE is some sort of deity.  Other than that, good joke.
Atheist born, atheist bred.  And when I die, atheist dead!

Cavebear

The problem with debating with Baruch is that you occasionally have to read his posts.  I generally try not to to save myself the rolling of the eyes.  If his posts suddenly get factual and serious, let me know.

Baruch

Quote from: Cavebear on May 05, 2018, 02:43:06 AM
The problem with debating with Baruch is that you occasionally have to read his posts.  I generally try not to to save myself the rolling of the eyes.  If his posts suddenly get factual and serious, let me know.

When everyone starts agreeing with me, I will stop ignoring them ;-)
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Draconic Aiur

Cavebear

Quote from: Draconic Aiur on May 17, 2018, 03:20:23 PM
https://www.pastemagazine.com/articles/2018/05/trumps-white-house-faith-office-is-a-white-evangel.html

Theocracy here we come

The evangelists have turned a blind eye to the moral failings of Trump and sycophants in exchange for legislation and executive orders they have long desired. 

That doesn't say a lot of good things about THEM, does it?

trdsf

Quote from: Cavebear on May 19, 2018, 01:37:32 AM
The evangelists have turned a blind eye to the moral failings of Trump and sycophants in exchange for legislation and executive orders they have long desired. 

That doesn't say a lot of good things about THEM, does it?
These are the same people who doubled down on Roy Moore after it came out he was a kiddie fiddler.  Because, I suppose, he was molesting underage girls FOR JAY-ZUS!
"My faith in the Constitution is whole, it is complete, it is total, and I am not going to sit here and be an idle spectator to the diminution, the subversion, the destruction of the Constitution." -- Barbara Jordan

Cavebear

Quote from: trdsf on May 19, 2018, 08:14:04 AM
These are the same people who doubled down on Roy Moore after it came out he was a kiddie fiddler.  Because, I suppose, he was molesting underage girls FOR JAY-ZUS!

Since January 2017, I have been rather "intellectually" (but not ethically) admiring the mental flexibility of the moral fanatics who have suddenly discovered that an amoral creep who brags about abusing women "because he can", has  non-disclosure agreements with enough women to keep a lawyer busy full time, encourages foreign nations to bribe him, and speaks out of both sides of his mouth is A FINE PERSON TO SUPPORT AS PRESIDENT!

Well, no real surprise.  Every politician knows that if they make loud noises in the collection plate, they will discover ALL is forgiven. 

Cavebear

But "impeach Trump"?  Ain't never gonna happen. The House "probably" wouldn't and the Senate for sure would never vote the 2/3 majority required even if some lunatic taped grenades to their heads!

Instead, go vote Democratic in November this year and in 2020

The House and the Senate can't impeach Trump, but we voters can.  Some people may miss voting day.  *I* am counting down the days NOW.  I can't wait!  It can't come too soon.

Baruch

Quote from: Cavebear on May 19, 2018, 08:45:31 AM
But "impeach Trump"?  Ain't never gonna happen. The House "probably" wouldn't and the Senate for sure would never vote the 2/3 majority required even if some lunatic taped grenades to their heads!

Instead, go vote Democratic in November this year and in 2020

The House and the Senate can't impeach Trump, but we voters can.  Some people may miss voting day.  *I* am counting down the days NOW.  I can't wait!  It can't come too soon.

The only practical political advice you have given.  If you don't vote, don't complain.  Too bad identity politics gets in the way ... only a Black gay Hispanic women can hit all the buttons in a D-campaign.  Keep pissing off all the White straight Anglo men and see what it gets you.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Cavebear

Quote from: Baruch on May 19, 2018, 11:43:56 AM
The only practical political advice you have given.  If you don't vote, don't complain.  Too bad identity politics gets in the way ... only a Black gay Hispanic women can hit all the buttons in a D-campaign.  Keep pissing off all the Whit straight Anglo men and see what it gets you.

OK. I'm here.  *sigh* 

"Black gay Hispanic women"?  Is there anyone other than straight Causasian males you DON'T hate?  Of course, that assumes you like ME (a straight Caucasian male) who is also an atheist.

I must also LMAO at you connecting Black and Hispanic.  You DO know that Hispanics are from Spain and that Spain was settled by the same goth/visigoth/frankish peoples who settled in most of Europe after Rome collapsed and then became the epitome of "white", right?  And that it was the Romans who were (dare I say?) Phoenicians from (god help you) THE MIDDLE EAST!

You are, without a doubt, the most screwed-up self-proclaimed "educated" person I have ever met.  I am ashamed to share a "race" with you.  Except of course, there is no such thing in reality as "race", but deep down, you probably don't agree with that.

So rejoice, REJOICE I SAY, I have responded to one of your posts, recognizing your existence, (but only personally, in my own mind, considering that the Admins are watching over us all) thinking you a very well-self-developed complete idiot!

You are back on "ignore".