News:

Welcome to our site!

Main Menu

Impeach Trump????

Started by fencerider, September 30, 2017, 11:04:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

fencerider

Nonsensei you are wrong. No crime has to be committed to be impeached; unless you are refering to the attitude of republicans in Congress. go read the Constitution more carefully.

Congress can impeach any one for any reason. Or they can choose to overlook some very serious offenses. But what they can not do is ignore treason, bribery, or high crimes. If any of these 3 happens they have no choice but to impeach.

There are two definitions of treason. The common law definition; which puts people in prison; and the political definition which is only used for impeachment.

There is a really big argument and several books written about what exactly a high crime is...

Bribery. Everyone knows what that is without explanation. If you give money or something of value to someone for a favor, or someone gives you money or something of value for a favor, you’ve comitted bribery. Doesnt matter if you are giving or getting the benefit. ðŸ¤" Holee Crap!!! If you are a representative in Congress and you change your vote to get money for your next election, you have committed an impeachable offense. I think that is more than half of Congress. How can the people have a proper impeachment when more than 50% need to be impeached??

Bill Clinton got impeached for having a BJ (maybe Congress was jealous). There is nothing to keep them from impeaching Trump for incompetence in the Constitution.

I am going to guess that they wont impeach him unless we force them to because they think that kissin up will get them reelected
"Do you believe in god?", is not a proper English sentence. Unless you believe that, "Do you believe in apple?", is a proper English sentence.

Shiranu

QuoteI am going to guess that they wont impeach him unless we force them to because they think that kissin up will get them reelected

Not just that, but he is getting done some of the worst shit they have wanted for years. They may distance themselves from him for popularity reasons, but I am sure the majority of Republicans are loving the results... if not the man getting them done.
"A little science distances you from God, but a lot of science brings you nearer to Him." - Louis Pasteur

Cavebear

Quote from: Baruch on December 09, 2017, 09:52:42 AM
False information like ... Hillary's email server?  And no, not every D party member is hysterical or violent ... just the "true" ones.

Hillary Clinton's email server never turned out to have any unsecure or valuable information on it.  It was examined.  Nothing was found.
Atheist born, atheist bred.  And when I die, atheist dead!

Baruch

Quote from: Cavebear on December 12, 2017, 02:24:10 AM
Hillary Clinton's email server never turned out to have any unsecure or valuable information on it.  It was examined.  Nothing was found.

And you want me to respect you?  It had numerous classified materials on it.  Part of which was shared with her daughter (on the Bengazi issue) ... stuff that was above Top Secret.  Are you really Mr Comey ... or that lower ranking FBI Hillary hack they have disclosed ... re-wrote the initial assessment of the server-gate?  Right ... just fake news.  Well, you are a fake bear (sometimes) ... or just a hack for the DNC.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Azee’ Å,a’ish nanídį́į́h?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Are you taking any medications?
Don't do that.

Cavebear

Quote from: Baruch on December 12, 2017, 07:10:04 AM
And you want me to respect you?  It had numerous classified materials on it.  Part of which was shared with her daughter (on the Bengazi issue) ... stuff that was above Top Secret.  Are you really Mr Comey ... or that lower ranking FBI Hillary hack they have disclosed ... re-wrote the initial assessment of the server-gate?  Right ... just fake news.  Well, you are a fake bear (sometimes) ... or just a hack for the DNC.

Yep, I confess.  I'm a hack fer Hillary.

Not!  LOL!

Seriously, the Benghazi investigations always were true fake news.  Nothing there to find any more than the pathetic Comet Pizza sex trade scam pushed by Fox News. 

The long investigations of Clinton's emails never exposed anything and they weren't hackable.  There IS something to be said for a server the Russians even couldn't find. 

I assume you DO understand that voting for someone doesn't make one a "hack", right?

You would do better (and I hope you will) by arguing more facts and fewer innuendos.

SGOS

Quote from: fencerider on November 11, 2017, 11:44:20 AM
For someone on the fire right you hide it well Baruch. I thought you were a moderate or a wildcard.
This is only now becoming obvious to you?  I find that hard to take seriously.  But I'm happy you finally realize it.

Cavebear

Quote from: fencerider on December 10, 2017, 03:49:38 AM
But what they can not do is ignore treason, bribery, or high crimes. If any of these 3 happens they have no choice but to impeach.

Sadly, wrong.  Nothing and no one can FORCE Congress to impeach a President. 

Cavebear

Quote from: SGOS on December 18, 2017, 12:38:53 PM
This is only now becoming obvious to you?  I find that hard to take seriously.  But I'm happy you finally realize it.

At the risk of repeating myself, Baruch is far-right, ultra-religious, and maybe anarchist in a pre-WWI European sense.  I doubt he entirely rational.  All readers here should keep that in mind. 

Knowledge does not equal intelligence does not equal rationality.

SGOS

Quote from: Cavebear on December 18, 2017, 12:52:04 PM
At the risk of repeating myself, Baruch is far-right, ultra-religious, and maybe anarchist in a pre-WWI European sense.  I doubt he entirely rational.  All readers here should keep that in mind. 

Somewhere in my memory, I remember Brauch saying something to the effect that rationality is to be abhorred.  But I doubt I could find that post, and I may have misinterpreted.  However, in my defense, I am seldom able to make heads or tales out of half of what he says.

Cavebear

Quote from: SGOS on December 18, 2017, 12:57:06 PM
Somewhere in my memory, I remember Brauch saying something to the effect that rationality is to be abhorred.  But I doubt I could find that post, and I may have misinterpreted.  However, in my defense, I am seldom able to make heads or tales out of half of what he says.

Nor can I sometimes.  And nor can he.  It is one reason he makes silly jokes a lot.  It hides his lack of depth.  It gives him a diversion.  Rather like Trump.

I think of Baruch as like William Jennings Bryan.  I won't remember this accurately, but something like "a mile wide but as shallow as a plate".  You get the idea though. 

Baruch

Quote from: SGOS on December 18, 2017, 12:38:53 PM

Definitely a wildcard, but not a maverick.  I am not McCain, I don't even like him.

Sorry, you refugees from Woodstock 1.0 ... 2.0 ... etc think anyone with any common sense is The Man.  Well I am man, even a male demigod, but I am not The Man.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Baruch

Quote from: Cavebear on December 18, 2017, 12:45:56 PM
Sadly, wrong.  Nothing and no one can FORCE Congress to impeach a President.

Show the shit show, the real Zapruder tape, and they will suck their own dicks like a Mongolian contortionist, if asked nicely to do so.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Baruch

Quote from: Cavebear on December 18, 2017, 12:52:04 PM

I agree.  Now y'all go an apply it to your addle-pated selves ;-)
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Baruch

Quote from: SGOS on December 18, 2017, 12:57:06 PM

Context is everything.  You have to read all of my posts, all my likes, all other people's posts, and all their likes ... for the last 30 months.  Get crackin'.

My output is cumulative and comprehensive.  Others might suffer from short term memory loss.

But I can comment on your paraphrase .. in context ... rationality is tautology, and tautology is stale and lifeless.  Life comes from contingency, not tautology, with a good kick in the ass from self contradiction.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Baruch

Quote from: Cavebear on December 18, 2017, 01:06:28 PM
Nor can I sometimes.  And nor can he.  It is one reason he makes silly jokes a lot.  It hides his lack of depth.  It gives him a diversion.  Rather like Trump.

I think of Baruch as like William Jennings Bryan.  I won't remember this accurately, but something like "a mile wide but as shallow as a plate".  You get the idea though.

Well I will admit that Clarence Darrow was a sharper butter knife than William Jennings Bryan.  But both were old men at the Scopes trial.  And you are still wrong about the Cross Of Gold speech.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.