News:

Welcome to our site!

Main Menu

Impeach Trump????

Started by fencerider, September 30, 2017, 11:04:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cavebear

Quote from: Baruch on November 18, 2017, 03:11:56 AM
Just being honest about $&$^# Gentiles ;-)  You Yankees all think that Gone With The Wind is unedited truth.

A few movies I think are utter fiction:

Birth Of A Nation
Gone With The wind
Star Wars
Star Trek
Terminator
Alien
The Wizard Of Oz
Up
Despicable Me
Every James Bond Movie
Atheist born, atheist bred.  And when I die, atheist dead!

Baruch

Quote from: Cavebear on November 26, 2017, 02:09:04 AM
A few movies I think are utter fiction:

Birth Of A Nation
Gone With The wind
Star Wars
Star Trek
Terminator
Alien
The Wizard Of Oz
Up
Despicable Me
Every James Bond Movie

But did you enjoy any of them?  That is the point, not to used them as policy positions.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Azee’ Å,a’ish nanídį́į́h?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Are you taking any medications?
Don't do that.

trdsf

Okay, Flynn's not only copped to a crime, but is coöperating with Mueller.  The White House announced that "nothing about the guilty plea or the charge implicates anyone other than Mr Flynn" and then immediately cancelled a scheduled appearance by Asshole in front of reporters.

Oh, and predictably, he's trying to weasel out of meaningful punishment by hiding behind his god and pretending he's really fully reformed and doesn't need to be punished: "I recognize that the actions I acknowledged in court today were wrong and, through my faith in God, I am working to set things right".  Coward.  A real man would stand up and say "I recognize that the actions I acknowledged in court today were wrong and I am prepared to accept my punishment, and shall continue to work to make amends for what I have done".
"My faith in the Constitution is whole, it is complete, it is total, and I am not going to sit here and be an idle spectator to the diminution, the subversion, the destruction of the Constitution." -- Barbara Jordan

Baruch

Quote from: trdsf on December 01, 2017, 03:43:26 PM
Okay, Flynn's not only copped to a crime, but is coöperating with Mueller.  The White House announced that "nothing about the guilty plea or the charge implicates anyone other than Mr Flynn" and then immediately cancelled a scheduled appearance by Asshole in front of reporters.

Oh, and predictably, he's trying to weasel out of meaningful punishment by hiding behind his god and pretending he's really fully reformed and doesn't need to be punished: "I recognize that the actions I acknowledged in court today were wrong and, through my faith in God, I am working to set things right".  Coward.  A real man would stand up and say "I recognize that the actions I acknowledged in court today were wrong and I am prepared to accept my punishment, and shall continue to work to make amends for what I have done".

I want Flynn to take off his mask, and reveal the big eyed Grey alien underneath ;-)  I think enhanced interrogation is mandated, for all D-R officials.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Cavebear

Quote from: trdsf on December 01, 2017, 03:43:26 PM

Flynn turned.  He got the "out Of Jail Free" card from Mueller.  Which means he provided serious information on higher-ups.  And there aren't many higher-ups other than Trump and family... 

It is the end of the beginning...

Mike Cl

Quote from: Cavebear on December 02, 2017, 02:20:31 AM
Flynn turned.  He got the "out Of Jail Free" card from Mueller.  Which means he provided serious information on higher-ups.  And there aren't many higher-ups other than Trump and family... 

It is the end of the beginning...
I am not so sure; while I hope with every fiber in my body that you are correct, I will not think justice will come to Trump and Co. until it actually does.  Will Trump use the excuse of a Korean War to establish martial law and then dictatorship (with the Hitler blueprint)?  Far fetched?  Okay.
Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able?<br />Then he is not omnipotent,<br />Is he able but not willing?<br />Then whence cometh evil?<br />Is he neither able or willing?<br />Then why call him god?

Baruch

Quote from: Mike Cl on December 02, 2017, 08:42:31 AM
I am not so sure; while I hope with every fiber in my body that you are correct, I will not think justice will come to Trump and Co. until it actually does.  Will Trump use the excuse of a Korean War to establish martial law and then dictatorship (with the Hitler blueprint)?  Far fetched?  Okay.

When George W came in, they were divided ... war against China (remember the US spy plane forced down) or war against ME.  The Chinese got lucky.  New Republican administration ... war against NorK or war against Iran?  Look at either very carefully.  When you least expect it, the US will invade Lichtenstein ... and lose.

On NorK ... in 1950, it was a patrol by SoK that triggered the inevitable NorK response.  If it is a war in Korea, it will be by mistake by the SoK government triggering the inevitable NorK response.  The real question is, how to keep Japan on the US side, instead of becoming a colony of China.  It depends on what Japan does ultimately.  NorK control of SoK ... means a destabilized Japan ... and China is more free to pressure or occupy Taiwan.

The US has planned war against Iran since 1979.  It all depends on what the SA crown prince is doing, and the Qatar connection (SA want excuse to take their natural gas (because colluding with Iran or whatever).  Iran will not directly attack SA, unless directly attacked first.  In which case, Riyadh and the gulf oil fields are taken out, and oil goes to $150 per barrel, and everyone is happy again.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Mike Cl

Quote from: Baruch on December 02, 2017, 09:14:24 AM
When George W came in, they were divided ... war against China (remember the US spy plane forced down) or war against ME.  The Chinese got lucky.  New Republican administration ... war against NorK or war against Iran?  Look at either very carefully.  When you least expect it, the US will invade Lichtenstein ... and lose.

On NorK ... in 1950, it was a patrol by SoK that triggered the inevitable NorK response.  If it is a war in Korea, it will be by mistake by the SoK government triggering the inevitable NorK response.  The real question is, how to keep Japan on the US side, instead of becoming a colony of China.  It depends on what Japan does ultimately.  NorK control of SoK ... means a destabilized Japan ... and China is more free to pressure or occupy Taiwan.

The US has planned war against Iran since 1979.  It all depends on what the SA crown prince is doing, and the Qatar connection (SA want excuse to take their natural gas (because colluding with Iran or whatever).  Iran will not directly attack SA, unless directly attacked first.  In which case, Riyadh and the gulf oil fields are taken out, and oil goes to $150 per barrel, and everyone is happy again.
The US, within one or several intel branches, has multiple plans for each AO (Area of Operation) in the world; and they are always being re-evaluated.  I mean that the US had plans for war with/or in, each country of the world, friendly or not.  I've seen a few of these myself, but know that there are teams always working on all of them.
Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able?<br />Then he is not omnipotent,<br />Is he able but not willing?<br />Then whence cometh evil?<br />Is he neither able or willing?<br />Then why call him god?

Baruch

Quote from: Mike Cl on December 02, 2017, 11:12:48 AM
The US, within one or several intel branches, has multiple plans for each AO (Area of Operation) in the world; and they are always being re-evaluated.  I mean that the US had plans for war with/or in, each country of the world, friendly or not.  I've seen a few of these myself, but know that there are teams always working on all of them.

And there are competing versions of the Dark State ... there isn't just one, even within a country.  I am sure that our Dark State isn't in full accord with the British version.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

trdsf

And Asshole just admitted to obstruction of justice on Twitter.  If he knew Flynn lied when Flynn resigned/was fired, and the day after that he asked Comey to back off, that is the definition of obstruction of justice.

I think we can take the question marks off this thread's title.
"My faith in the Constitution is whole, it is complete, it is total, and I am not going to sit here and be an idle spectator to the diminution, the subversion, the destruction of the Constitution." -- Barbara Jordan

Baruch

Quote from: trdsf on December 02, 2017, 05:09:22 PM
And Asshole just admitted to obstruction of justice on Twitter.  If he knew Flynn lied when Flynn resigned/was fired, and the day after that he asked Comey to back off, that is the definition of obstruction of justice.

I think we can take the question marks off this thread's title.

I wouldn't have asked Comey to back off.  I would have fired him on inauguration day.  That and every other turd appointed by Obama.

This is what D party folks consider to be professional journalism:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=130&v=d7Uy0Uznw4E
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Cavebear

Quote from: Baruch on December 02, 2017, 08:00:09 PM
I wouldn't have asked Comey to back off.  I would have fired him on inauguration day.  That and every other turd appointed by Obama.

This is what D party folks consider to be professional journalism:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=130&v=d7Uy0Uznw4E

You are spinning out of control again, Baruch...  Get a grip.  Breathe deeply and often. 

Baruch

Spamming = objection to hysterical violent D party members?
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Cavebear

Quote from: Baruch on December 09, 2017, 04:58:32 AM
Spamming = objection to hysterical violent D party members?

I'm a D (by pathetic choice, not party loyalty) and not feeling hysterical or violent...

Spamming meaning, false information to attack individuals.

Baruch

Quote from: Cavebear on December 09, 2017, 06:00:54 AM
I'm a D (by pathetic choice, not party loyalty) and not feeling hysterical or violent...

Spamming meaning, false information to attack individuals.

False information like ... Hillary's email server?  And no, not every D party member is hysterical or violent ... just the "true" ones.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.