News:

Welcome to our site!

Main Menu

Impeach Trump????

Started by fencerider, September 30, 2017, 11:04:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cavebear

Quote from: fencerider on November 03, 2017, 12:35:44 AM
I dont answer numbers I dont know. But afterwards I try to call back to see what happens. If I call back and its D/C I know its a scam artist. If I call back and its some business I dont know I assume its a telemarketer. Either way I save the number and then block it. Makes it nice and quiet. After the first time they call, they may call again, but the phone doesnt ring anymore. :-D

I got a simple system for saving the numbers

scammer 1
scammer 2

telemarketer 1
telemarketer 2

my old phone had 33 telemarketer numbers. before the smart phone let me block the numbers, I just looked at the name on the screen and said I aint answering **-*

I used to block calls.  But, when blocked, they seem to shift to new numbers.  I can block a few dozen numbers, but it doesn't seem to be worth the effort.  They just use new ones.
Atheist born, atheist bred.  And when I die, atheist dead!

trdsf

Quote from: Cavebear on November 04, 2017, 12:59:33 AM
I used to block calls.  But, when blocked, they seem to shift to new numbers.  I can block a few dozen numbers, but it doesn't seem to be worth the effort.  They just use new ones.
I use an app called Mr Number.  It does a pretty good job of filtering out the cocksucking sacks of shit who need to die agonizingly... er, filtering out phone scammers.  It has a good block list and lets me add to it.
"My faith in the Constitution is whole, it is complete, it is total, and I am not going to sit here and be an idle spectator to the diminution, the subversion, the destruction of the Constitution." -- Barbara Jordan

Cavebear

Quote from: trdsf on November 04, 2017, 01:15:58 AM
I use an app called Mr Number.  It does a pretty good job of filtering out the cocksucking sacks of shit who need to die agonizingly... er, filtering out phone scammers.  It has a good block list and lets me add to it.

What techs can Mr Number be used with? 

fencerider

Sylar: I meant that I wasn’t paying attention when a good conversation about the uranium deal was going on. If I had been paying attention I would know as much about it as you do.

I didn’t make any stand on principal in the election. There was no way I was going to vote for Hillary even if she was the only candidate on the ballot. Personally I thought Jill Stein was a better candidate than Hillary or Trump. Everyone should be voting for who they think is best not who is most likely to win.
"Do you believe in god?", is not a proper English sentence. Unless you believe that, "Do you believe in apple?", is a proper English sentence.

Cavebear

Quote from: fencerider on November 04, 2017, 05:25:08 AM
Sylar: I meant that I wasn’t paying attention when a good conversation about the uranium deal was going on. If I had been paying attention I would know as much about it as you do.

I didn’t make any stand on principal in the election. There was no way I was going to vote for Hillary even if she was the only candidate on the ballot. Personally I thought Jill Stein was a better candidate than Hillary or Trump. Everyone should be voting for who they think is best not who is most likely to win.

While I agree with you on principle, there is also the matter on trying to make sure the worst candidate does not win.  I voted for Clinton to defeat Trump.  Unfortunately, even THAT did not work.  And now we have Trump in his full inglorious existence...

If you voted for Stein, you may have helped elect Trump...

Baruch

Correct, except Jill Stein (cough) showed she could be bought by Hillary after the election.  You should have voted for Gary Johnson ;-)

I don't think anyone knew about the Uranium One deal until quite recently ... the conspirators (Obama, Hillary, Mueller, Putin ...) suppressed the whistle blowers.

Remember it is only a lie when an R person lies about yellow cake (Bush), but it is the truth when a D person lies about yellow cake (Obama).
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Azee’ Å,a’ish nanídį́į́h?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Are you taking any medications?
Don't do that.

Baruch

Quote from: Cavebear on November 04, 2017, 05:35:24 AM
While I agree with you on principle, there is also the matter on trying to make sure the worst candidate does not win.  I voted for Clinton to defeat Trump.  Unfortunately, even THAT did not work.  And now we have Trump in his full inglorious existence...

If you voted for Stein, you may have helped elect Trump...

Other people here, at the time, said that.  I would de-citizen anyone who says what you just said.  Vote your conscience, or choose not to vote.  Both are legal.  Making something "implicitly" illegal to suite political ideology ... is insane.  How about ... one party, one candidate, one vote ... Big Clinton will tell you who to vote for.  Hillary Clinton was and still is a monster.  Donald Trump is no gentleman, and probably cheats on his taxes and does crooked business deals.  They are actually the same ... grifters ... operating in different arenas.  Trump was chosen by the DNC, Hillary and MSM to be the R party candidate, in order to shoe-in the election for Her.  But now we find out, the Clinton Criminal Syndicate had already taken over the DNC before the election even started, because Obama left it millions of dollars in the hole.  Then thru ... whatever means ... money appeared after being money laundered by the Clinton Foundation, to pay off the DNC debt.  Then 99% of all state level D party fund raising, went to Her, only crumbs went back to elect local Democrats.  Hence their poor showing, and the failure to get Electoral College votes in key states that were a shoe in, like Wisconsin.  Now everyone who wasn't already a Hillarybot, in the D party of self destruction, is being purged.  The Clinton Crime Syndicate will never let their claws loose from the D party.  They intend to rule it in perpetuity, like the Bush Crime Syndicate does with the R party.  Both Bush and Clinton ... Carlyle Group and CIA.  The Clintons are trojan horses ... R party members ... all the way back to college.  Hired on the long term plan to infiltrate and destroy the D party.  I sure hope they are successful ... even though I have no love for the R party.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Sylar

Everyone is free to vote for who they think is best -- that is absolutely a given. I guess I am a bit more pragmatic and goal-oriented. Clinton (or even Trump, despite being an imbecile) as people did not matter to me. What mattered was policy. I chose to elect the person who resembled most my policy preference AND was somewhat capable of winning in order to eventually implement said policy. That's why even if I preferred Stein over Clinton, I could never vote for the former, because that would be like throwing away my vote. Stein's sure-loss helps me accomplish nothing.

I have always been an independent voter -- this was the first year ever I registered as a Democrat, just so I can elect Bernie in the California Primary. Previously, I've voted for Democrats or Republicans in local or state elections, depending on the candidate.
"To live is the rarest thing in the world. Most people exist, that is all." --Oscar Wilde

AllPurposeAtheist

Meanwhile trumph has picked Sam Clovis as head "scientist" at the agriculture department.. What a fucking winner this asswipe is..   http://www.cnn.com/2017/11/01/politics/kfile-sam-clovis-newsletters/?iid=ob_mobile_article_footer_expansion  Read it and weep.
All hail my new signature!

Admit it. You're secretly green with envy.

trdsf

Quote from: Cavebear on November 04, 2017, 01:20:17 AM
What techs can Mr Number be used with?
I'm using it on Android; I think there's an iOS version too.
"My faith in the Constitution is whole, it is complete, it is total, and I am not going to sit here and be an idle spectator to the diminution, the subversion, the destruction of the Constitution." -- Barbara Jordan

Cavebear

Quote from: Sylar on November 05, 2017, 04:36:39 AM
Everyone is free to vote for who they think is best -- that is absolutely a given. I guess I am a bit more pragmatic and goal-oriented. Clinton (or even Trump, despite being an imbecile) as people did not matter to me. What mattered was policy. I chose to elect the person who resembled most my policy preference AND was somewhat capable of winning in order to eventually implement said policy. That's why even if I preferred Stein over Clinton, I could never vote for the former, because that would be like throwing away my vote. Stein's sure-loss helps me accomplish nothing.

I have always been an independent voter -- this was the first year ever I registered as a Democrat, just so I can elect Bernie in the California Primary. Previously, I've voted for Democrats or Republicans in local or state elections, depending on the candidate.

If I thought a 3rd party could garner 34% of the electoral votes I would give it a try. 

Baruch

Quote from: Cavebear on November 07, 2017, 03:07:08 AM
If I thought a 3rd party could garner 34% of the electoral votes I would give it a try.

And that is why you are still a D-R bitch.  Think of the US as a two-headed Stockholm Hostage.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Cavebear

Quote from: Baruch on November 07, 2017, 06:33:22 AM
And that is why you are still a D-R bitch.  Think of the US as a two-headed Stockholm Hostage.

You can't treat anything seriously, can you?  The idea of a 3rd party has historical roots in US politics.  There were Whigs, No-Nothings, Unionists, Bull Moose, Progressive, etc parties in our history.  The Republicans were a 3rd Party once.  In fact, they might become a 3rd Party again.

Baruch

Quote from: Cavebear on November 07, 2017, 06:38:29 AM
You can't treat anything seriously, can you?  The idea of a 3rd party has historical roots in US politics.  There were Whigs, No-Nothings, Unionists, Bull Moose, Progressive, etc parties in our history.  The Republicans were a 3rd Party once.  In fact, they might become a 3rd Party again.

Whigs were the 2nd party.  Democrat-republicans (renamed Democrats) were the 1st party (contrary to Federalists like the first two Presidents).  The D-R party was created by Jefferson as a counter move to the coup de etat staged in 1787.  Whigs were a counter move to the creation of the D-R party, as pro-England (mostly NY and New England).  South of Mason-Dixon, there were too many Scotch-Irish for there to be any nostalgia for Britain.  This still infects our politics today, hence the "Special Relationship" across "The Pond".  Sorry, No-Nothings were not a serious party like the Whigs ... who got renamed Republicans ... and from there the D-R party had to become just Democrat ... but there is that underlying collusion between the two, in name origin, as well as in fact.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Cavebear

Quote from: Baruch on November 07, 2017, 06:42:50 AM
Whigs were the 2nd party.  Democrat-republicans (renamed Democrats) were the 1st party (contrary to Federalists like the first two Presidents).  The D-R party was created by Jefferson as a counter move to the coup de etat staged in 1787.  Whigs were a counter move to the creation of the D-R party, as pro-England (mostly NY and New England).  South of Mason-Dixon, there were too many Scotch-Irish for there to be any nostalgia for Britain.  This still infects our politics today, hence the "Special Relationship" across "The Pond".  Sorry, No-Nothings were not a serious party like the Whigs ... who got renamed Republicans ... and from there the D-R party had to become just Democrat ... but there is that underlying collusion between the two, in name origin, as well as in fact.

Yes, I know about the Democrat-Republicans.  Rolls-eyes...

I mentioned the No-Nothings as a 3rd party, which they were and where this discussion started.  You actually can only either make weak jokes or state the obvious apparently.