News:

Welcome to our site!

Main Menu

Impeach Trump????

Started by fencerider, September 30, 2017, 11:04:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Baruch

Quote from: Cavebear on November 07, 2017, 08:02:28 AM
Yes, I know about the Democrat-Republicans.  Rolls-eyes...

I mentioned the No-Nothings as a 3rd party, which they were and where this discussion started.  You actually can only either make weak jokes or state the obvious apparently.

False equivalence.  Same time period ... anti-Masonic party.  So that proves that Bill Clinton is Illuminati, yes?
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Azee’ Å,a’ish nanídį́į́h?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Are you taking any medications?
Don't do that.

fencerider

Quote from: Sylar on November 05, 2017, 04:36:39 AM
Everyone is free to vote for who they think is best -- that is absolutely a given. I guess I am a bit more pragmatic and goal-oriented.
I think that if everyone was voting for their own best choice not who they thought could win that there would be no way in hell that Trump would have gotten chosen. Herman Cain is a genius compared to this Orange Dumbunny
"Do you believe in god?", is not a proper English sentence. Unless you believe that, "Do you believe in apple?", is a proper English sentence.

Baruch

Quote from: fencerider on November 09, 2017, 12:28:14 AM
I think that if everyone was voting for their own best choice not who they thought could win that there would be no way in hell that Trump would have gotten chosen. Herman Cain is a genius compared to this Orange Dumbunny

At this point, voting by party is dumb.  Sorry fellow Atheistforum people.  Nixon vs HHH or Nixon vs McGovern wasn't a good choice either, this isn't new.  Johnson vs Goldwater?  Sheesh, two choices of death.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Cavebear

Quote from: Baruch on November 09, 2017, 05:23:56 AM
At this point, voting by party is dumb.  Sorry fellow Atheistforum people.  Nixon vs HHH or Nixon vs McGovern wasn't a good choice either, this isn't new.  Johnson vs Goldwater?  Sheesh, two choices of death.

HHH would have been a better choice over Nixon in 1968, Nixon was a better choice over McGovern in 1972 for general political leadership , Johnson was a better choice over Goldwater in 1964.  But I voted for McGovern because I knew Nixon was a slimy bastard.   And ethics matter.
Atheist born, atheist bred.  And when I die, atheist dead!

Baruch

Quote from: Cavebear on November 11, 2017, 12:45:48 AM
HHH would have been a better choice over Nixon in 1968, Nixon was a better choice over McGovern in 1972 for general political leadership , Johnson was a better choice over Goldwater in 1964.  But I voted for McGovern because I knew Nixon was a slimy bastard.   And ethics matter.

I agree, ethics matters ... hence my non-support for the Clintons after 1994.  But on that basis, it is very hard to be politically active.  Only Machiavelli rules in politics.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Cavebear

Quote from: Baruch on November 11, 2017, 02:09:35 AM
I agree, ethics matters ... hence my non-support for the Clintons after 1994.  But on that basis, it is very hard to be politically active.  Only Machiavelli rules in politics.

See, that's where equivalency fails.  Bill Clinton had weird consensual not-quite-sex with a adult female and the Republicans went crazy about it.

But Trump brags about groping women routinely ("because he can") and intrudes in their dressing rooms and Moore is assaulting a 14 year old girl and they "circle the wagons" to protect them. Both were wrong, but the hypocrisy is amazing.

Baruch

Quote from: Cavebear on November 11, 2017, 04:03:13 AM
See, that's where equivalency fails.  Bill Clinton had weird consensual not-quite-sex with a adult female and the Republicans went crazy about it.

But Trump brags about groping women routinely ("because he can") and intrudes in their dressing rooms and Moore is assaulting a 14 year old girl and they "circle the wagons" to protect them. Both were wrong, but the hypocrisy is amazing.

I think that D people secretly want to jet to that private island with Bill, and diddle underage girls, or in a private 747 while over international waters.  Disgusting.  And I don't support Trump.  And yes, politicians are a lot worse than hypocritical.  WW III is coming.  There are too many people, that is why "rent is too damn high" ... well nukes will solve that little problem.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Cavebear

Quote from: Baruch on November 11, 2017, 10:48:24 AM
I think that D people secretly want to jet to that private island with Bill, and diddle underage girls, or in a private 747 while over international waters.  Disgusting.  And I don't support Trump.  And yes, politicians are a lot worse than hypocritical.  WW III is coming.  There are too many people, that is why "rent is too damn high" ... well nukes will solve that little problem.

I really do appreciate that you have become more honest and direct.  Unfortunately, your honesty and directness doen't make me think more highly of you.  Your opinions are drifting further into ultra-conservative thinking.

Democrats do not generally want to join your imagined jet flight to a private island of immorality. 

More sadly, you are engaged in a world of 20 years ago that didn't even exist then. 

And "WW III is coming.  There are too many people, that is why 'rent is too damn high' ... well nukes will solve that little problem".  Are you having a rent problem?  Or is it too many "damn immigrants"?  Do you want a nuclear war to reduce the world population?  Of whom?

Baruch

Quote from: Cavebear on November 11, 2017, 11:01:46 AM
I really do appreciate that you have become more honest and direct.  Unfortunately, your honesty and directness doen't make me think more highly of you.  Your opinions are drifting further into ultra-conservative thinking.

Democrats do not generally want to join your imagined jet flight to a private island of immorality. 

More sadly, you are engaged in a world of 20 years ago that didn't even exist then. 

And "WW III is coming.  There are too many people, that is why 'rent is too damn high' ... well nukes will solve that little problem".  Are you having a rent problem?  Or is it too many "damn immigrants"?  Do you want a nuclear war to reduce the world population?  Of whom?

I am far-Right ... so it should sound like that, honestly.  And of course, inevitably, you project your concerns right off of CNN onto me.  I have no problem with immigrants ... my ancestors were immigrants.  I am not pr126 .. he isn't conservative enough.  No, I have low rent, but was projecting D party values using Jimmy McMillan.  If being far-Right doesn't win me friends, well, color me surprised.  And no, the Clintons didn't start getting completely immoral, and white-collar criminal, until after leaving office.  I guess they didn't want to embarrass the Secret Service detail ... until Obama, when they went off to the whore houses on their own.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Cavebear

Quote from: Baruch on November 11, 2017, 11:08:44 AM
I am far-Right ... so it should sound like that, honestly.  And of course, inevitably, you project your concerns right off of CNN onto me.  I have no problem with immigrants ... my ancestors were immigrants.  I am not pr126 .. he isn't conservative enough.  No, I have low rent, but was projecting D party values using Jimmy McMillan.  If being far-Right doesn't win me friends, well, color me surprised.  And no, the Clintons didn't start getting completely immoral, and white-collar criminal, until after leaving office.  I guess they didn't want to embarrass the Secret Service detail ... until Obama, when they went off to the whore houses on their own.

You are not "far-right" Baruch. You are far-far-far right slightly over the horizon.  You are beyond my ability to even discuss serious issues with you. 

I wish it was otherwise. 

fencerider

Going by their website; CNN is a republican organization. They say things no Democrat would think of saying. Have to be out in Alex Jones territory to think CNN is too liberal. Its a moderate organization but definitely on the R side of the aisle.

For someone on the fire right you hide it well Baruch. I thought you were a moderate or a wildcard. I can admit to being a wildcard. Sometimes I listen to Alex Jones hangin on every word, but most of the time I think he’s full of crap (be a scary world if Limbaugher actually believes everything he says) Sometimes I listen to Mike Malloy and be tellin the radio “calm down Mike”. There are also times when I hear Malloy say something and I’ll be thinking “Its about time what took you so long?”.

: Mike Malloy is a far left atheist; now only on XM radio. On wed nights is church night. The day where he either generally makes fun of church or digs up dirt on religious leaders

ðŸ¤" I hope Baruch is not so far to the right that he thinks Trump is a hero

Nukes will not solve a rent problem. That would make only certain places safe to live. Rent will double or Triple after using nukes
"Do you believe in god?", is not a proper English sentence. Unless you believe that, "Do you believe in apple?", is a proper English sentence.

Cavebear

Quote from: fencerider on November 11, 2017, 11:44:20 AM
Going by their website; CNN is a republican organization. They say things no Democrat would think of saying. Have to be out in Alex Jones territory to think CNN is too liberal. Its a moderate organization but definitely on the R side of the aisle.

For someone on the fire right you hide it well Baruch. I thought you were a moderate or a wildcard. I can admit to being a wildcard. Sometimes I listen to Alex Jones hangin on every word, but most of the time I think he’s full of crap (be a scary world if Limbaugher actually believes everything he says) Sometimes I listen to Mike Malloy and be tellin the radio “calm down Mike”. There are also times when I hear Malloy say something and I’ll be thinking “Its about time what took you so long?”.

: Mike Malloy is a far left atheist; now only on XM radio. On wed nights is church night. The day where he either generally makes fun of church or digs up dirt on religious leaders

I think CNN is a bit conservative but not very rightist.  When I switch from MSNBC, CNN doesn't bother me much.  I am somewhere between them.

I like the hosts of both.  But I'll admit the choice of guests does show a difference.  And I dislike hosts of any persusion who would let a guest finish a sentence.  I just can't watch Chris Matthews on MSNBC at 7 pm because of that.  And Ari "someone" is getting like that too at 6 pm.

Baruch "hid" it well until recently.  He stuck to religion.  Something released his inner John Birch lately.

Baruch

Quote from: Cavebear on November 11, 2017, 11:36:26 AM
You are not "far-right" Baruch. You are far-far-far right slightly over the horizon.  You are beyond my ability to even discuss serious issues with you. 

I wish it was otherwise.

You are perfectly sane over baking etc. but you expect sanity in politics?  That is crazy!
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Baruch

Quote from: fencerider on November 11, 2017, 11:44:20 AM

Nukes will not solve a rent problem. That would make only certain places safe to live. Rent will double or Triple after using nukes

OK, you got me, I was channeling.  I am a wildcard.  I should tar Cavebear, but I should use honey, so the bees will take revenge on Winnie the Poo.  I was channeling the plantation owners ... not myself.  I own no plantation, I keep no slaves (except by being part of society).  The plantation owners are bent on Hell on Earth, they always are.  They own the planet (see 3 guys who own as much as the lower half of America combined?).  They can set fire to it if they want, just ask the SA crown prince.  No, Trump is no hero ... unless an arsonist is a hero for urban renewal (calling Emperor Nero ...).  And yes, MSM is right wing, in the sense that they are all controlled by the CIA, who by definition is right wing.  And the FBI, since the 60s, control all the left wing groups.

And you know, though I work with the military, I don't ever, ever want wars.  I don't want the things I worked on in the past to be used.  I don't want to see the young people I work with every day, killed because LBJ needs a hard on ...
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Cavebear

Quote from: Baruch on November 11, 2017, 01:17:17 PM
  I don't want to see the young people I work with every day, killed because LBJ needs a hard on ...

Missed a few generations there Baruch?