News:

Welcome to our site!

Main Menu

Impeach Trump????

Started by fencerider, September 30, 2017, 11:04:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Unbeliever

Quote from: trdsf on August 20, 2018, 09:00:11 AM
Oh, Rudy.  According to Giuliani, "truth isn't truth".  Chuck Todd's reaction is... appropriate:

Leave it to Old Bug Eyes to muddy the swamp water...
God Not Found
"There is a sucker born-again every minute." - C. Spellman

Shiranu

"A little science distances you from God, but a lot of science brings you nearer to Him." - Louis Pasteur

Unbeliever

John Oliver can be funny and informative at the same time!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=etkd57lPfPU
God Not Found

Unbeliever

Quote from: trdsf on August 20, 2018, 09:00:11 AM
Oh, Rudy.  According to Giuliani, "truth isn't truth".  Chuck Todd's reaction is... appropriate:
For now they're just muddying the water, I expect soon they'll be bloodying the water.
God Not Found

trdsf

So Lord Dampnut is afraid of picking up a perjury rap if he testifies under oath to the Mueller investigation.

Psst, Donnie -- the simple fix to that is to quit lying.  I mean, if you change your story six times before finally admitting the truth of something, that's six lies right there.

Anyway, we're right back into Howard Baker territory again (remember when Republicans actually gave a fuck about good governance?):

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p0sNwyV_fEM

If he's determined to not be put under oath, that only makes me wonder what it is he doesn't want to have to say on the record under penalty of perjury...
"My faith in the Constitution is whole, it is complete, it is total, and I am not going to sit here and be an idle spectator to the diminution, the subversion, the destruction of the Constitution." -- Barbara Jordan

Unbeliever

He may not even know what the truth is after so many lies. Or maybe he's just not able to keep from lying under any circumstances.
God Not Found

Unbeliever

So, it isn't really Trump's Space Force, it comes from "defense" contractors:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QChrxtpe0SA

All that money will be great for the sacred shareholders.
God Not Found

Unbeliever

God Not Found

trdsf

The Orange Disaster Area's ex-lawyer has made a plea deal.  He is expected to plead guilty to tax fraud and campaign finance violations.  It is not yet known if this also means he's going to be coöperating with Mueller's probe, or the details of his plea deal.  It may be that he knew he was busted and pleaded out just to get it over with, or it may be that he's turned.

Stay tuned.
"My faith in the Constitution is whole, it is complete, it is total, and I am not going to sit here and be an idle spectator to the diminution, the subversion, the destruction of the Constitution." -- Barbara Jordan

Shiranu

Quote from: trdsf on August 21, 2018, 03:37:22 PM
The Orange Disaster Area's ex-lawyer has made a plea deal.  He is expected to plead guilty to tax fraud and campaign finance violations.  It is not yet known if this also means he's going to be coöperating with Mueller's probe, or the details of his plea deal.  It may be that he knew he was busted and pleaded out just to get it over with, or it may be that he's turned.

Stay tuned.

Here's to hoping the reduced sentencing was for him to squeal against Trump, which has been the goal all along.

Pleading guilty to campaign finance violations... but the Trump campaign also did absolutely nothing wrong and it's all a witch hunt. Mmhmm. Okay.

There certainly exists a Trump Derangement Syndrome, and it exists for the people who believe his crimes aren't that big of deal or, even worse, didn't happen. I wonder how long they can kick and pout about reality before it sinks in.
"A little science distances you from God, but a lot of science brings you nearer to Him." - Louis Pasteur

fencerider

Michael Cohen implicated Trump as a part of his criminal acts. The Constitution is clear. If the president is found guilty of a felony or a misdemeanor, Congress must impeach him. There is no choice for Congress what they will do. It requires that president to be impeached and removed from office.
"Do you believe in god?", is not a proper English sentence. Unless you believe that, "Do you believe in apple?", is a proper English sentence.

Shiranu

At best that means we go from a wannabe dictator to a wannabe theocract. I will be excited as the next guy when trumps farce comes to an end, but it doesn't look like things will significantly improve.

Unbeliever

Now it's time for pardons. Curious to see how that will play out. But will it come down to Trump's word vs Cohen's? It'd be nice to know just what evidence they actually have against Trump.

I hope I don't run out of popcorn...
God Not Found

Unbeliever

Good thing Trump has all the best people - I'd hate to see him with all the worst people!
God Not Found