News:

Welcome to our site!

Main Menu

Impeach Trump????

Started by fencerider, September 30, 2017, 11:04:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Unbeliever

"Would not concede despite all available evidence" - yep that's Trump, all right!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=grCHPh8R-YY
God Not Found
"There is a sucker born-again every minute." - C. Spellman

fencerider

Trump really came unhinged today getting on Marine-1. I think Mueller is starting to get under his skin. It's starting to look like everyone but Trump is going to get in trouble. I dont know how that math works.

He should have already been kicked out for gross incompetence. I guess he's still a useful idiot to somebody. I wonder if he gets charged with a crime if Congress will still look the other way. The Constitution requires that a president committing a crime to be impeached. But obviously Congress doesnt care what it says. they screw it up all the time
"Do you believe in god?", is not a proper English sentence. Unless you believe that, "Do you believe in apple?", is a proper English sentence.

trdsf

Quote from: fencerider on August 17, 2018, 08:50:48 PM
Trump really came unhinged today getting on Marine-1. I think Mueller is starting to get under his skin. It's starting to look like everyone but Trump is going to get in trouble. I dont know how that math works.

He should have already been kicked out for gross incompetence. I guess he's still a useful idiot to somebody. I wonder if he gets charged with a crime if Congress will still look the other way. The Constitution requires that a president committing a crime to be impeached. But obviously Congress doesnt care what it says. they screw it up all the time
If the GOP remains in control, they will.  They'd've already impeached any Democrat who'd done even a tenth the shit that the Orange Disaster Area has already done.

As a matter of practical politics, absent an indictable offense, I'm not entirely sure a Democratic House would impeach either.  In the first place, barring a blue tidal wave this fall, there's just no chance of getting 67 votes to convict in the Senate.  And as a purely political matter, they don't want to hand the keys of the White House over to Ayatollah Pence.

Granted, even if video surfaced of the Orange Disaster Area fucking a dead goat and using an American flag as a condom, the Republicans would find a way to keep making excuses for him, or at least clearing their throats and looking the other way.
"My faith in the Constitution is whole, it is complete, it is total, and I am not going to sit here and be an idle spectator to the diminution, the subversion, the destruction of the Constitution." -- Barbara Jordan

Hydra009

Kaisch knows what's up.  (And it doesn't take a genius to figure out why Trump doesn't like Kaisch)

It's tempting to paint the Trumpster fire as a liberal VS conservative battle, but really this is a mutual threat.

Baruch

Quote from: fencerider on August 17, 2018, 08:50:48 PM

Second Investigative Counsel to be formed ... to investigate massive collusion and interference with election ... by Democrats, who are linked to Putin thru Obama-Kenyan administration.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Azee’ Å,a’ish nanídį́į́h?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Are you taking any medications?
Don't do that.

Unbeliever

This is why Trump can't be a racist: with those bone spurs he could never run a race...
God Not Found

Unbeliever

Quote from: Unbeliever on August 17, 2018, 08:35:05 PM
"Would not concede despite all available evidence" - yep that's Trump, all right!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=grCHPh8R-YY

All Trump had to do was go to youtube and watch the thing:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bPXVGQnJm0w
God Not Found

trdsf

Quote from: Hydra009 on August 18, 2018, 01:25:06 AM
Kaisch knows what's up.  (And it doesn't take a genius to figure out why Trump doesn't like Kaisch)
Being an Ohioan, I know that John Kasich is no moderate (defunding Planned Parenthood, and tried the same union-busting shit that Walker did in Wisconsin, but we overturned it at the ballot box), but props where they're due.

I think he's pretty clearly positioning himself for 2020 as the Anti-Trump.  My wishful thinking scenario is Kasich getting the nomination, and the Orange Disaster Area running as an independent out of egotism, pique, spite, bull-headedness, whatever.  I'll make the popcorn.  :)
"My faith in the Constitution is whole, it is complete, it is total, and I am not going to sit here and be an idle spectator to the diminution, the subversion, the destruction of the Constitution." -- Barbara Jordan

trdsf

Oh, Rudy.  According to Giuliani, "truth isn't truth".  Chuck Todd's reaction is... appropriate:

Baruch

Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

pr126

I wonder when the TDS will burn itself out.
Pace it, folks, there are another 6 years to go. SMH.

Baruch

Quote from: pr126 on August 20, 2018, 09:34:47 AM
I wonder when the TDS will burn itself out.
Pace it, folks, there are another 6 years to go. SMH.

Republicans need that long to recover from ODS.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

pr126

Quote from: Baruch on August 20, 2018, 09:37:19 AM
Republicans need that long to recover from ODS.

What?! O was the best president America ever had. The ONE.

Mike Cl

Quote from: trdsf on August 20, 2018, 09:00:11 AM
Oh, Rudy.  According to Giuliani, "truth isn't truth".  Chuck Todd's reaction is... appropriate:

The motto of the Trump administration. (the other, unstated one, is 'Look how fucking rich I've become!'
Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able?<br />Then he is not omnipotent,<br />Is he able but not willing?<br />Then whence cometh evil?<br />Is he neither able or willing?<br />Then why call him god?

Baruch

Quote from: Mike Cl on August 20, 2018, 11:08:59 AM
The motto of the Trump administration. (the other, unstated one, is 'Look how fucking rich I've become!'

Good sans culottes  POV
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.