News:

Welcome to our site!

Main Menu

Impeach Trump????

Started by fencerider, September 30, 2017, 11:04:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Shiranu

Me after reading that tirade...

"A little science distances you from God, but a lot of science brings you nearer to Him." - Louis Pasteur

Baruch

Quote from: Shiranu on July 22, 2018, 01:07:41 PM
Me after reading that tirade...

If you like political show trials, how about show trials for student demonstrators?  Not so funny then.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Azee’ Å,a’ish nanídį́į́h?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Are you taking any medications?
Don't do that.

Unbeliever

Only two men have become president in modern time without winning the popular vote - both Republicans: 43 was put in office by SCOTUS, and 45 by the electoral college.

And yet you claim it's Democrats that steal elections?
God Not Found
"There is a sucker born-again every minute." - C. Spellman

Shiranu

Quote from: Unbeliever on July 22, 2018, 05:23:07 PM
Only two men have become president in modern time without winning the popular vote - both Republicans: 43 was put in office by SCOTUS, and 45 by the electoral college.

Don't even get me started on gerrymandering and voter i.d. laws.

Not to say Democrats don't love themselves some good ol' gerrymandering themselves, but Republicans have taken it to the next level.
"A little science distances you from God, but a lot of science brings you nearer to Him." - Louis Pasteur

Baruch

Yes, 1963 was the Stone Age ... or at least right after that, all Left thinking Americans got some drugs and got stoned;-(

And about Hillary and her bastardizing of the 2016 primaries and D-convention ...
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Baruch

Quote from: Shiranu on July 22, 2018, 05:41:51 PM
Don't even get me started on gerrymandering and voter i.d. laws.

Not to say Democrats don't love themselves some good ol' gerrymandering themselves, but Republicans have taken it to the next level.

Crying over spilt milk and sour grapes ... yuck combination.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

trdsf

That's one of the core rules of the Big Lie tactic: loudly accuse your opponents of that which your own side is guilty.  Having actual evidence of the accusation is of no relevance; having contradictory evidence is to be ignored loudly (for example, "fake news").
"My faith in the Constitution is whole, it is complete, it is total, and I am not going to sit here and be an idle spectator to the diminution, the subversion, the destruction of the Constitution." -- Barbara Jordan

Unbeliever

That's why he called Peter Strzok's testimony "disgusting." Pot, kettle and black - sounds like a law firm.
God Not Found

Unbeliever

Trump doesn't wake with a morning wood, but with a woodn't.
God Not Found

Baruch

Quote from: Unbeliever on July 22, 2018, 08:07:33 PM
That's why he called Peter Strzok's testimony "disgusting." Pot, kettle and black - sounds like a law firm.

Don't know what was wrong with him, maybe MK-Ultra conditioning?  But Strzok gesticulated his face like out of The Exorcist.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Unbeliever

Facial gesticulation? First time I've come across that phrase. You're a real wordsmith!
God Not Found

Hydra009

Baruch

Quote from: Unbeliever on July 23, 2018, 01:31:04 PM
Facial gesticulation? First time I've come across that phrase. You're a real wordsmith!

Thanks.  But William F Buckley I ain't ;-)  His bizarre gesticulation was all over the Internet the day he ... fibbed.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Baruch

Quote from: Hydra009 on July 23, 2018, 06:37:06 PM
State Department deletes a statement condemning Russia over MH17 downing right after Trump's Putin summit

It's stuff like this that makes people wonder about the Prez being in Putin's pocket.

It was never proven who shot it down.  But we can assume that Hades lies directly under the Kremlin ... atheists are experts at that kind of thing ;-)

Best bets it was the Kiev government false flag, trying to make the Donbas folks look guilty, or the Russians.  The US is allied to actual Nazis in Kiev.  I am sure Democrats are very proud of Joe Biden's terrorism support ... as they are supportive of McCain's support of ISIS in Syria.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Cavebear

Quote from: pr126 on July 22, 2018, 12:21:06 PM
"Madam President" is threatening to run again in 2020.
Which is funny because she can hardly walk. She has serious health issues. 

If she appears in a wheelchair, the media will swoon, look, just like FDR.

Well, Hillary Clinton isn't being pushed around in a wheelchair, though you may have seen some photoshopped images on Fox or bad blogs.  But she won't run again.

Biden might, but there are probably more interesting and younger candidates more suited to the current electorate.  I won't suggest any ones in particular. 
Atheist born, atheist bred.  And when I die, atheist dead!