News:

Welcome to our site!

Main Menu

Impeach Trump????

Started by fencerider, September 30, 2017, 11:04:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hydra009

Quote from: drunkenshoe on September 28, 2020, 10:30:57 AM
So he says 'we'll see' for peaceful handover, eh?
They need to stop asking him this, even if the implication is that he's a childish sore loser.  It gives him the false impression that he has options about whether or not to concede and step down.  He doesn't.  His only real option is to leave like a man or be thrown out like the human garbage he is.

drunkenshoe

Of course, he has to step down. I think my post was misunderstood. I mean in the worse case, if his supporters -civillian/military whoever the hell they are...- try to start something violent, esp. something organised which they have threatened before to do, the response from the domestic armed forces would be horrifiying.

Everything changes in that circumstance. That wouldn't be something like police cracking down a big protest where shootings break out hundreds die or even a drug war kind of big violence where thousands die. It would be an open massacre of those idiots and it would be 'legal'. Because in that case those people are not armed civillians, they're terrorists raging a war against the United States government.

There is something about the US government beyond politics, I don't get how these morons who were born there and lived all their lives can't figure out. You can be a drug lord, a mafia boss, homicidal maniac, a mass murderer, cult leader...all of them at the same time... blah blah whatever you do you'll do it within that system, recognising it first, under its roof. You get caught or not, that's another discussion.

However, if you attempt to try to change that system, pose a threat to its 'balance', ignore it or go out its way, you'll be annihilated. Individual or group. Doesn't matter what your side is. This has nothing to do with politics, religion or what people believe. 

There is a reason why there is no sort of conflict that we have in the rest of the world on the US soil. The power zone has absolute control over its land. It doesn't care about the rest of the domestic conflicts, crime...etc. because it is never a threat.

I don't know if this makes any sense to you.
"science is not about building a body of known 'facts'. ıt is a method for asking awkward questions and subjecting them to a reality-check, thus avoiding the human tendency to believe whatever makes us feel good." - tp

Baruch

Quote from: Hydra009 on September 28, 2020, 12:59:10 PM
They need to stop asking him this, even if the implication is that he's a childish sore loser.  It gives him the false impression that he has options about whether or not to concede and step down.  He doesn't.  His only real option is to leave like a man or be thrown out like the human garbage he is.

Dems cheat in 1960 and every election before and since.  Are any of them legitimate after 1860?  Rather than call them on it, resume Reconstruction in N and S (Dems exist in the N even in 1860) ... better for both sides to cheat and turn a blind eye to what the other Mafia is doing, because of the bipartisan exploitation of the sheeple.  There are many options, most of them ugly.  One of them is the Dems steal yet another election, and continue civil war that began in 2016.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Azee’ Å,a’ish nanídį́į́h?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Are you taking any medications?
Don't do that.

Baruch

"Russia Was Trying To Hurt Trump? Impending Declassification To 'Flip Collusion Theory On Its Head': Solomon" .. it is quite clear now, that Russia, GB, Italy, Australia and Dems ... were working to help the Dems cheat the 2016 election.  The idea that the Republicans cheated, and that the Russians were helping Trump is a complete fantasy.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Baruch

Quote from: Hydra009 on September 28, 2020, 10:55:07 PM
https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2020/sep/28/trump-2016-campaign-targeted-35m-black-americans-to-deter-them-from-voting

Hmmm...

British Commie newspaper accused Trump of racism ... yawn.  Better to accuse him of owning Comet Pizza, where all the cool Dems like to lunch.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

SGOS

Quote from: Hydra009 on September 28, 2020, 12:59:10 PM
It's comical but still chilling.  It's chilling to think we have a child leading the country.  It's chilling to think he has 40% of the country behind him, although it may be a lot less than 40% on this particular issue.

Baruch

Quote from: SGOS on September 29, 2020, 11:46:13 AM
It's comical but still chilling.  It's chilling to think we have a child leading the country.  It's chilling to think he has 40% of the country behind him, although it may be a lot less than 40% on this particular issue.

Anyone less than 100 is a child, anyone over 60 is senile.  Sucks to be us.  Will Biden save you from your sins?

Part of the promised declassification ...

"BREAKING: According to handwritten notes, Brennan briefed Obama on Hillary's approval of a proposal to attack Trump in the 2016 election by tying him to Putin" ... 26 July 2016 ... treason by Obama and Clinton.  When did Biden know?  Hillary OKed it to distract the public from her private email server scandal .. with support of John Podesta and Robby Mook.  Is this what Bill Clinton and the AG discussed on the tarmac earlier that month?
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Baruch

Comey testimony still dishonest ...

"Comey just claimed Trump is a Russian asset because Trump said he didn't trust the very same U.S. intelligence agencies that tried to frame him for treason, fueled by Russian disinformation and funded by Hillary Clinton and the DNC, in a coup that was led by Comey himself." ... we will need to conquer Cuba, to make all of it into Guantanamo, to house all the Dem traitors for in-terror-gation.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

drunkenshoe

Didn't someone pet him at the back and slightly yell: "Well, that's fucked up sweety!"

By the way, they gave the Trump-Biden debate live here with smiltenous translation. Don't know which channel(s) though, didn't watch.

Eeek! My like number is 2020. Quick, somebody like one of my posts, I'm scared.
"science is not about building a body of known 'facts'. ıt is a method for asking awkward questions and subjecting them to a reality-check, thus avoiding the human tendency to believe whatever makes us feel good." - tp

Baruch

Quote from: Hydra009 on October 01, 2020, 02:09:17 AM
Santorum says asking Trump to denounce violent right-wing extremists is unfair because they're his base

And why are they his base, exactly?  Hmm...

Because all NYC people play the banjo? (sarc) … Anyone not BLM is a Germanic-derived Jewish supporting Nazi? (sarc)
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Baruch

Quote from: drunkenshoe on October 01, 2020, 02:42:20 AM
Didn't someone pet him at the back and slightly yell: "Well, that's fucked up sweety!"

By the way, they gave the Trump-Biden debate live here with smiltenous translation. Don't know which channel(s) though, didn't watch.

Eeek! My like number is 2020. Quick, somebody like one of my posts, I'm scared.

How would natural translation of a verbal bar fight be rendered in Turkish?  Complete with insults to one's parentage and threats of dis-emboweling?   I like the videos of legislatures in other countries where they get into fist fights, I want that kind of action here!
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Mike Cl

Quote from: Hydra009 on October 01, 2020, 02:09:17 AM
Santorum says asking Trump to denounce violent right-wing extremists is unfair because they're his base

And why are they his base, exactly?  Hmm...
That statement by good old Rick should be enough to get Rick invited into a mental ward and trump impeached for out Benedicting Arnold as the most traitorous person in our history.
Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able?<br />Then he is not omnipotent,<br />Is he able but not willing?<br />Then whence cometh evil?<br />Is he neither able or willing?<br />Then why call him god?

Baruch

Quote from: Mike Cl on October 01, 2020, 09:40:07 AM
That statement by good old Rick should be enough to get Rick invited into a mental ward and trump impeached for out Benedicting Arnold as the most traitorous person in our history.

The only traitors I know are Democrats.  And I support that, because I want the US destroyed.  A nation of self medicating psychopaths should be put down?  Dems were founded by a drunk slave owner, and still own that origin.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.