Author Topic: Impeach Trump????  (Read 122492 times)

Offline Hydra009

Re: Impeach Trump????
« Reply #3945 on: September 12, 2020, 07:33:18 PM »

Offline Baruch

« Reply #3946 on: September 12, 2020, 09:44:39 PM »
Glad you pay attention to politicians, so that everything you do is stupid ;-)
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Azee’ ła’ish nanídį́į́h?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Are you taking any medications?
Don't do that.

Offline drunkenshoe

« Reply #3947 on: September 13, 2020, 04:50:56 AM »
I expect to see you on horseback as a Massagetae warrior queen (Amazon), like the one that fought and killed Cyrus the Great.  Unlike you, I would praise your ancestors. 

What Ancestors? Which ones? How about Hun Hordes? You'd like an Attila sweeping around wouldn't you, or are you a Genghis Khan fan like most of the male population in the world? Doesn't matter... all of us; all of you are bit of Hun and Mongolian,lol.

I'm not Persian. (I wish, I was... have you ever seen a persian woman?) I was born somewhere between 'Phyrigia' and 'Capadoccia', grew up in 'Konstantiniyye' and now living in 'Ionia'. Both my parents are from 'Paphlagonia' which was between  Bithinya and Pontus who moved to 'Ancyra' where I was born (Celtic Galatia). Who knows where did my grandparents come from. Probably from around Georgia and Armenia, as far as I understand. I'm a real mutt. Stop 'ancestoring' me.

Also, 'Lydia' is not 'West'. Ancient Greek Settlements are not 'West'. These are Eastern settlements and cultures from Hittites to Romans. There is no such thing as Byzantine Empire; it is Eastern Roman Empire. It's a made up name given hundreds of years later after Ottomans ended it.

Unless they are Lydians of course, the co-inventors of Western money.  Damn capitalists them and the Ionians.

Money? Are you one of those people who think something gets invented at one place, at one time in history and then spreads and gets used from then on? That wouldn't surprise me.
« Last Edit: September 13, 2020, 04:52:56 AM by drunkenshoe »
"I believe you find life such a problem because you think there are good people and bad people. You're wrong, of course. There are, always and only, the bad people, but some of them are on opposite sides." Havelock Vetinari

Offline Baruch

« Reply #3948 on: September 13, 2020, 09:23:55 AM »
No, every tribe in a mud hut, landed men on the moon.  Yes, we each have a varied ancestry.  Have you cancelled all of yours?  Got German-envy?  I am nearly half-Germanic (from periphery), not ashamed at all.  Hitler did nothing wrong, other than losing (his mind first, then the war).  If he had stayed allied to Stalin, we wouldn't be having this conversation, however awkward that alliance made Turkey.  If the Chinese land their man on the moon, is that your accomplishment too?  That is the problem with internationalism ... claiming non-existent accomplishment because of 6-degrees of separation, and losing any tribal pride.  My Navajos are healthier.
« Last Edit: September 13, 2020, 09:26:01 AM by Baruch »
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Azee’ ła’ish nanídį́į́h?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Offline drunkenshoe

« Reply #3949 on: September 13, 2020, 11:02:16 AM »
Gawd...you are so narrow minded that's what you got from that.
"I believe you find life such a problem because you think there are good people and bad people. You're wrong, of course. There are, always and only, the bad people, but some of them are on opposite sides." Havelock Vetinari

Offline Baruch

« Reply #3950 on: September 13, 2020, 11:18:24 AM »
Not bigoted, but not internationalist/globalist.  Unless Soros pays me well.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Azee’ ła’ish nanídį́į́h?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Offline Hydra009

« Reply #3951 on: September 14, 2020, 01:43:25 AM »
Nominated for the Bay of Pigs Award.  Very prestigious.  It's not every day you're up for a Noble named after a famously disastrous failed coup.

Offline Baruch

« Reply #3952 on: September 14, 2020, 10:36:25 AM »
Nominated for the Bay of Pigs Award.  Very prestigious.  It's not every day you're up for a Noble named after a famously disastrous failed coup.

Stupid joke, as usual, on the part of the Twitter in Chief.  Yes, just a "I got the Cuban vote in Florida" mockery of the Dems.  Who were the ones who lost at the Bay of Pigs.  And later at Saigon.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Azee’ ła’ish nanídį́į́h?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.