News:

Welcome to our site!

Main Menu

Impeach Trump????

Started by fencerider, September 30, 2017, 11:04:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Baruch

"FBI 'double standard' briefing Hillary Clinton & NOT Trump. Redacted country revealed..." ... on foreign interference by foreign power in 2016 election.  Sen Graham won't say who.  But three guesse; Ukraine, UK, China

Sen Cato Sr used to say after every speech: "Carthago Delenda Est!" ... we need to say "FBI Delenta Est!"

"Hillary Clinton “gifted” Maxwell’s nephew 'Arab regime change' position at State Department" ... burn the witch
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Azee’ Å,a’ish nanídį́į́h?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Are you taking any medications?
Don't do that.

Hydra009

"In Biden's America..."  *shows footage of Trump's America*

Baruch

The party that has waged a 200 year war of division against the US ... nullification and secession?  Democrats.  FEMA camp them.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Baruch

"Appeals Court Denies Flynn Request To Dismiss Case, Says Judge Can Probe DOJ Reversal" ... OK then, take it to the Supreme Court (with crypto-Liberal Roberts).  Flynn should have told the FBI, kill my son and rape my wife, mother-fuckers!
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Baruch

"Carter Page’s FISA Related 'Woods File' Docs Disappear" ... how convenient ...

"State Department Illegally Monitored Trump Jr., Hannity, Ingraham, Posobiec And Others From Kiev: FOIA" ... to avoid laws use a criminal state in Ukraine.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

SGOS

Quote from: Hydra009 on August 29, 2020, 01:43:46 PM

"In Biden's America..."  *shows footage of Trump's America*
Funny.  The same thought occurred to me yesterday.

Baruch

All politics is a con.  But the marks never want to admit they are morons.  One statue we need to burn is of Pericles.  This Is Sparta!
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Hydra009

Plan to modernize electrical grid blocked by Trump appointees.  It could have saved consumers billions and reduced America's dependence on dirty coal.

It's not just the plaguerat king that's the problem, his minions have to go as well.

Baruch

Quote from: Hydra009 on September 02, 2020, 05:05:31 PM
Plan to modernize electrical grid blocked by Trump appointees.  It could have saved consumers billions and reduced America's dependence on dirty coal.

It's not just the plaguerat king that's the problem, his minions have to go as well.

What modernization?  Sending lightning bolts directly from Trump's WH to your house?  Oh, you hate coal.  Do you also hate nuclear?  Minions are cute!

If you don't like  petroleum products, do you walk to work and the store?  Are you opposed to the oil pipeline from Canada, and Canadian tar sand production?  We have many wind electricity generators out West.  While they might not be perfected yet (in terms of efficiency and environmental impact), as outlined by Michael Moore, I am very much supportive of that.  Have the Exxon KKK dynamited them yet? 

Like I told my daughter when she brought up global warming ... are you ready to give up your car, your natural gas to your trailer, and most of your electricity?  We do have a photovoltaic residential program here in NM.  If carbon dioxide is a pollutant, when will you stop breathing?  A purely ecological human lifestyle is called the Stone Age, very small impact of humans on nature, because there are so few humans.  End civilization, kill billions of people.  Aren't Earth First, terrorists?
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Baruch

"Clinesmith pleads 'sort of' guilty. DOJ closing in on Comey, Strzok, Page & McCabe" ... maybe.  FBI was a criminal organization under J Edgar.  CIA was a criminal organization under Allen Dulles.  US has been a Deep State dictatorship since 1963.  I love management ... "I did what I did because I was misinformed by my scheming subordinates" - Adolf Hitler
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Gawdzilla Sama

We 'new atheists' have a reputation for being militant, but make no mistake  we didn't start this war. If you want to place blame put it on the the religious zealots who have been poisoning the minds of the  young for a long long time."
PZ Myers

Mike Cl

Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able?<br />Then he is not omnipotent,<br />Is he able but not willing?<br />Then whence cometh evil?<br />Is he neither able or willing?<br />Then why call him god?

Baruch

Quote from: Mike Cl on September 03, 2020, 07:02:50 PM
If Clinton or Obama had said that, the impeachment would have been of record time.

Yes, vast underground Nazi/KKK Senators/Reps would have rose up out of the DC sewers to eat Dem brains ;-)

Sorry, those of you traumatized by Vietnam/draft are not exactly neutral on military affairs.  And yes, Trump's a jerk.

Most Americans today, 29 years after the Gulf War, aren't very pro military.  Which may be a good thing given warmongering Dems/Repubs.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

trdsf

Quote from: Mike Cl on September 03, 2020, 07:02:50 PM
If Clinton or Obama had said that, the impeachment would have been of record time.
Don't forget the rule: IOKIYAR.  That forgives everything.  That's why a child molester nearly got elected to the Senate in Alabama, because that party-identifying R is all-absolving to the knuckledraggers.
"My faith in the Constitution is whole, it is complete, it is total, and I am not going to sit here and be an idle spectator to the diminution, the subversion, the destruction of the Constitution." -- Barbara Jordan

Baruch

Quote from: trdsf on September 06, 2020, 02:03:37 PM
Don't forget the rule: IOKIYAR.  That forgives everything.  That's why a child molester nearly got elected to the Senate in Alabama, because that party-identifying R is all-absolving to the knuckledraggers.

Liberal = Puritanical?  Really?
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.