News:

Welcome to our site!

Main Menu

Impeach Trump????

Started by fencerider, September 30, 2017, 11:04:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Baruch

Quote from: Draconic Aiur on July 18, 2018, 09:10:25 PM
They keep saying that since we are not at war with Russia it isn't treasonous for Trump to act like Putin is his bro while Russia has tampered with the election and is still tampering with our politics. It's like their stupid or something.

You are wrong.  The US is at war with Russia.  At war with everyone.  It is the only way we can keep our economy energized since 1940.

So, was Obama treasonous because he met with Putin?  Aren't all Americans treasonous per King George III?

All nations tamper, we tamper with our own elections.  Didn't you know that the Democrats stole the 1960 election, by stuffing ballots of dead people in Chicago?  Don't be naive.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Azee’ Å,a’ish nanídį́į́h?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Are you taking any medications?
Don't do that.

Unbeliever

I think Russia's attack on our election was an act of war. I'd really hate to get in a shooting war with them, but we need to do something that will get their attention so they won't keep doing that sort of thing.
God Not Found
"There is a sucker born-again every minute." - C. Spellman

Shiranu

I am in ways glad this won't end in bloodshed most likely, and Russia will walk all over us... but I hope I have time to jump ship before they sink it.
"A little science distances you from God, but a lot of science brings you nearer to Him." - Louis Pasteur

Hydra009

Quote from: Shiranu on July 19, 2018, 02:58:34 PM
I am in ways glad this won't end in bloodshed most likely, and Russia will walk all over us...
For now.  But I'd wager that between Trump and Crimea (and oopsie, shooting down a civilian plane), they've brought down serious long-term repercussions that counteract any short-term gains.

In a few years, Trump will be out of office and Putin's Russia still has just as much enemies but not as much friends, especially in high places.

The probable end results of the Second Cold War look much the same as the first.

Shiranu

Maybe China/India will take over, and put us squabbling has-beens in the corner.

Life and the death of empires was so much easier before M.A.D. ...
"A little science distances you from God, but a lot of science brings you nearer to Him." - Louis Pasteur

Hydra009

Quote from: Shiranu on July 19, 2018, 03:31:05 PM
Maybe China/India will take over, and put us squabbling has-beens in the corner.
Be careful what you wish for...

I dunno about India, but China has actually been making great improvements, especially in alternative energy and beefing up R&D, particularly AI.

Barring some sort of military confrontation or similar disaster, they are on track to becoming an increasingly powerful player in global politics.

The funny thing is that China's strategy is almost the exact opposite as Russia.  Instead of engaging in military adventurism and meddling with rivals (which angers them and brings down sanctions), China is going for a much more peaceable strategy of economic growth and technological gain, which has been working wonders for them so far.

Basically, China is going for the tech/science victory while Russia is going for a more rush-heavy domination victory.  It doesn't take a genius to realize which strat is going to work better long-term.

And the crazy thing is that all this is going down in an autocracy, which seemingly is absolutely horrendous to a country's wellbeing.

My theory for the longest time was that individual freedom is absolutely vital for the success of a country - that all other things being equal, countries with western-style democracy outperform countries with autocratic or dictatorial forms of government.  While I'm not giving up on that idea, these developments are certainly casting doubts on it.

Hell, Chinese state media (and common Chinese people) used Trump as an example of how democracy sucks and I've gotta say, they're not wrong.

Unbeliever

Wanna see some pictures of Trump? Just google the word "idiot." :-p
God Not Found

Baruch

Quote from: Shiranu on July 19, 2018, 02:58:34 PM
I am in ways glad this won't end in bloodshed most likely, and Russia will walk all over us... but I hope I have time to jump ship before they sink it.

Venezuela or S Africa awaits.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Baruch

Quote from: Unbeliever on July 19, 2018, 01:54:03 PM
I think Russia's attack on our election was an act of war. I'd really hate to get in a shooting war with them, but we need to do something that will get their attention so they won't keep doing that sort of thing.

Everyone is at war.  Why do you think otherwise?  And yes, get the Russian's attention ... tell Vladimir to put on a shirt, when he rides horses in Siberia, looking all sexy like King Julian ;-)
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Baruch

Quote from: Hydra009 on July 19, 2018, 03:22:19 PM
For now.  But I'd wager that between Trump and Crimea (and oopsie, shooting down a civilian plane), they've brought down serious long-term repercussions that counteract any short-term gains.

In a few years, Trump will be out of office and Putin's Russia still has just as much enemies but not as much friends, especially in high places.

The probable end results of the Second Cold War look much the same as the first.

Zombie Clinton she's our corpse, if she can't rot, nobody can.

Crimea is part of Russia, has been for 200 years.  We brought down the Dutch airliner, but failed in the false flag attempt.  That pacifist Obama is so ... wimpy.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Baruch

Quote from: Shiranu on July 19, 2018, 03:31:05 PM

Life and the death of empires was so much easier before M.A.D. ...

So yes the Barbarians will win.  Too masculine for the effeminate book readers.  So are you Visigoth or Ostrogoth?
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Baruch

Quote from: Unbeliever on July 19, 2018, 05:41:29 PM
Wanna see some pictures of Trump? Just google the word "idiot." :-p

Said by a paper-mache Marx head.

PS ... China was predicted to win in the 21st century, in The Rise And Fall Of The Great Powers (by Kennedy, not that idiot Fukuyama (Mr End of History).

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Rise_and_Fall_of_the_Great_Powers

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_End_of_History_and_the_Last_Man ... the basis of all Western foreign policy since 1992.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

trdsf

Oh, no, Russia's not trying to hack our elections...

Two priorities: the first one is getting the Orange Disaster Area and Ayatollah Pence out of our White House.

And the second is PHYSICAL BALLOTS.  Electronic voting is not secure.  There's no Constitutional requirement that votes be counted Election night, and I don't give a flying fuck if the media want to be able to report immediately.  Paper ballots aren't 100% secure -- nothing is -- but you can't reach out from a basement in Moscow and flip a switch and fuck over our country.
"My faith in the Constitution is whole, it is complete, it is total, and I am not going to sit here and be an idle spectator to the diminution, the subversion, the destruction of the Constitution." -- Barbara Jordan

Baruch

Quote from: trdsf on July 20, 2018, 07:05:30 AM

Two priorities: the first one is getting the Orange Disaster Area and Ayatollah Pence out of our White House.

And the second is PHYSICAL BALLOTS.  Electronic voting is not secure.  There's no Constitutional requirement that votes be counted Election night, and I don't give a flying fuck if the media want to be able to report immediately.  Paper ballots aren't 100% secure -- nothing is -- but you can't reach out from a basement in Moscow and flip a switch and fuck over our country.

Sorry, victims of schizophrenia and psychosis ... won't do well at the ballot box.  The D party has to be purged of its infesting Left parasites, or close up shop.  Bernie was just chum to attract the Left-sharks for killing.  I agree, I am grateful my location uses paper ballots (which are then counted electronically).  So why is it OK for the CIA or FBI, to hack our elections?  Why is it OK for Britain (MI5 and MI6) to hack our elections?

Western Intel will defend us from the Left-shark-nado ...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bAuIXCDd2Fw
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Unbeliever

Quote from: trdsf on July 20, 2018, 07:05:30 AM

The GOP doesn't want secure elections, they want to keep open the option of being able to steal elections when they're close enough, which is why they love close elections, because they're much easier to hack. And the media always seems to turn them into a horse race.
God Not Found