News:

Welcome to our site!

Main Menu

Impeach Trump????

Started by fencerider, September 30, 2017, 11:04:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Baruch

"Never-Trump Project Lincoln Co-Founder Had Contract With Russian Government" ... he dropped the Russian contract when he was caught in May.

"Solomon: As Obama Marched Toward Iran Nuclear Deal, FBI Worried Russia Was Aiding Tehran's Program" ... but FBI didn't mind Uranium One.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Azee’ Å,a’ish nanídį́į́h?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Are you taking any medications?
Don't do that.

Mike Cl

Can anybody recall anything--and I mean anything--positive that the orange monster has done? 

I was talking to a brother the other day, and he mentioned that he spoke to our youngest brother recently (all via phone).  My youngest brother is the only christian in the clan (due to his avidly christian wife) and only trumpie.  My brother asked him what he thought of trump's lies--his reply was 'what lies???'.  I am so tempted to call the little jerk and tell him something like this--Mom channeled me last night and told me to tell you that you are no long a member of this family and no longer any sort of relative.  I am sorely tempted--probably won't do it, tho.  Anyway, anybody that is alive knows that trump cares nothing for the truth and only speaks it by mistake.  That got me to wondering--has he done anything at all that is positive???  I can't remember anything.  Can any of you???
Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able?<br />Then he is not omnipotent,<br />Is he able but not willing?<br />Then whence cometh evil?<br />Is he neither able or willing?<br />Then why call him god?

SGOS

Quote from: Mike Cl on July 16, 2020, 10:42:58 AM
has [Trump] done anything at all that is positive???  I can't remember anything.  Can any of you???
He didn't start World War III.  Does that count?

Baruch

Can anybody recall anything--and I mean anything--positive that the orange monster has done? 

I was talking to a brother the other day, and he mentioned that he spoke to our youngest brother recently (all via phone).  My youngest brother is the only christian in the clan (due to his avidly christian wife) and only trumpie.  My brother asked him what he thought of trump's lies--his reply was 'what lies???'.  I am so tempted to call the little jerk and tell him something like this--Mom channeled me last night and told me to tell you that you are no long a member of this family and no longer any sort of relative.  I am sorely tempted--probably won't do it, tho.  Anyway, anybody that is alive knows that trump cares nothing for the truth and only speaks it by mistake.  That got me to wondering--has he done anything at all that is positive???  I can't remember anything.  Can any of you???

He let his wife, the First Lady, continue her clothing line?

"Not all of Melania Trump's fashion is out of touch â€" here are 5 of her affordable staples" ... I don't look good in any of her outfits ;-)

I don't think any Democrat has ever done anything good, even the one's I voted for.  Why?  Because of how I feel.

People here have asked, why I never criticize Trump?  Well here it is ...

Trump is an embarrassment, during the campaign and in office.  He is a NYC cretin, like all the other NYC cretins.  People who support him would buy salsa from New York City!  I didn't always agree with Obama, but voted for him twice.  Obama wasn't as much an embarrassment.  So, didn't vote for Trump in 2016 (as most know) and wouldn't vote for him this year, if I were still voting, but would have voted again 3rd party.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Baruch

Quote from: SGOS on July 16, 2020, 11:40:20 AM

Hitler didn't start WW II either.  Britain declared war on Germany, under PM Chamberlain and Lord Halifax.  Even Churchill was innocent ;-)
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

GSOgymrat

That got me to wondering--has he done anything at all that is positive???  I can't remember anything.  Can any of you???

I think it depends on what one considers positive. Some people think the border wall, deregulation and tax breaks for the wealthy are positives but I don't. Some things I would consider positive is he doubled the child tax credit, he signed the CARES Act, he signed Right to Try legislation, he launched a global campaign to decriminalize homosexuality in other countries, he addressed the opioid crisis. I don't know if he can be credited for it but prior to COVID unemployment was low and the stock market was high. That's all I can think of off the top of my head. I can list a lot more seriously negative things.

Anyone who doesn't acknowledge that Trump lies is ignorant or lying. Even his supporters acknowledge that "he isn't always truthful" and then add "all politicians are liars" or some other excuse to minimize his bad behavior.

Baruch

Quote from: GSOgymrat on July 16, 2020, 12:19:01 PM
I think it depends on what one considers positive. Some people think the border wall, deregulation and tax breaks for the wealthy are positives but I don't. Some things I would consider positive is he doubled the child tax credit, he signed the CARES Act, he signed Right to Try legislation, he launched a global campaign to decriminalize homosexuality in other countries, he addressed the opioid crisis. I don't know if he can be credited for it but prior to COVID unemployment was low and the stock market was high. That's all I can think of off the top of my head. I can list a lot more seriously negative things.

Anyone who doesn't acknowledge that Trump lies is ignorant or lying. Even his supporters acknowledge that "he isn't always truthful" and then add "all politicians are liars" or some other excuse to minimize his bad behavior.

Biden is a ignorant corrupt leader of a crime family.  That doesn't excuse Trump either.  Of course politicians lie, that is what they are paid to do by the Elite.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Hydra009

Quote from: Mike Cl on July 16, 2020, 10:42:58 AMCan anybody recall anything--and I mean anything--positive that the orange monster has done?
I made a thread about it.  I can't recall off the top of my head what it was about.

He could've gotten brownie points in both parties if he had followed through with overhauling American infrastructure.  That was something that Sanders wanted to work with him on.  Or completely pulling out troops from Iraq and Syria, which didn't happen.

He's had such a negative administration that drinking water correctly must seem like a big win for him.

Baruch

Trump is a beginner at President.  That is why he needs a second term to show how much he has learned ;-))
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Hydra009

Quote from: GSOgymrat on July 16, 2020, 12:19:01 PMhe launched a global campaign to decriminalize homosexuality in other countries
That would have been a very good thing if:
1) the underlying motivation was about gay people's wellbeing, not for gearing up to fight Iran
2) it included gay marriage and spousal rights, a notable omission (his party has historically not exactly been champions for that)
3) he supported gay rights at home (noticeably, trying to fight anti-discrimination laws)

Baruch

Quote from: Hydra009 on July 16, 2020, 01:25:22 PM
1) the underlying motivation was about gay people's wellbeing, not for gearing up to fight Iran
2) it included gay marriage and spousal rights, a notable omission (his party has historically not exactly been champions for that)
3) he supported gay rights at home (noticeably, trying to fight anti-discrimination laws)

Yes, Lincoln fought for the wrong reasons.  He didn't divorce Mrs Lincoln and marry a Black woman, like that one Congressman did ;-)

No, a politician never does anything, even something you want, for the right reasons (unless you are the Elite).

Of course if Michelle Obama really is Michael ...
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Mike Cl

Quote from: SGOS on July 16, 2020, 11:40:20 AM
Yet................
Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able?<br />Then he is not omnipotent,<br />Is he able but not willing?<br />Then whence cometh evil?<br />Is he neither able or willing?<br />Then why call him god?

Hydra009

Didn't he order some sort of assassination strike against a foreign government official, prompting a retaliatory shelling of American troops?

Not exactly Nobel Peace Prize material.

GSOgymrat

Quote from: Hydra009 on July 16, 2020, 01:25:22 PM

I was surprised he even brought up decriminalizing homosexuality at all considering the Republicans still have in their platform that marriage is between one man and one woman.

Putin and Russian parliament are passing legislation changing their constitution to ban same-sex marriage. According to the Pew Research Center’s Global Attitudes Survey in 2019, only 14 percent of Russians said homosexuality should be accepted by society, while 74 percent said it shouldn’t be.

Mike Cl

Quote from: Hydra009 on July 16, 2020, 01:49:51 PM
Didn't he order some sort of assassination strike against a foreign government official, prompting a retaliatory shelling of American troops?

Not exactly Nobel Peace Prize material.
That strike that killed an Iranian general was just condemned by the UN as immoral.  I guess, if one really stretches it it could be good.  Or not.