News:

Welcome to our site!

Main Menu

Impeach Trump????

Started by fencerider, September 30, 2017, 11:04:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

trdsf

Quote from: Munch on June 02, 2020, 09:32:20 PM
trumps made an executive order to come on on youtube, twitter and facebook, to stop political bias, and allowing for legal action to be taken against them for political biases.

might balance things out, or might make things harder to discuss anything if neither side is allowed to have a heated political discussion online.
Or, he's a butthurt asshole who's pissed off someone called him on his lies and bullshit.
"My faith in the Constitution is whole, it is complete, it is total, and I am not going to sit here and be an idle spectator to the diminution, the subversion, the destruction of the Constitution." -- Barbara Jordan

Baruch

Quote from: Hydra009 on June 04, 2020, 10:47:19 PM
Two nominations on hold until Trump can explain ousting two watchdogs

Held up by a Republican no less.  The gang has been getting restless lately.

I'd read the tweet, but it's a crime against the english language.  There should be a trigger warning for that one.

Part of the schizoid way Congress does their job.  On the one hand they don't want the responsibility, lets the Executive run wild.  Then when the Executive fires people (what President Andrew Johnson was impeached for) then Congress does over-reach against separation of powers.  This is always done for partisan reasons.  If the Congress agrees with President, he can do whatever shit he wants to (ex: Obama).

Shutting down Twitter et al is serious business.  If they were regulated as newspapers that would be the end of the Internet as we know it (basically CBS etc would own it) and this forum would be dead.  I don't think the operators ... however well intentioned, want to take criminal liability for what you or I post here.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Azee’ Å,a’ish nanídį́į́h?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Are you taking any medications?
Don't do that.

Hydra009

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZUFhbAy8ZW0

Imagine being so far to the right, so authoritarian, so civil war-mongering that Pat Robertson is telling you to chill out.

Baruch

Quote from: Hydra009 on June 06, 2020, 12:43:28 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZUFhbAy8ZW0

Imagine being so far to the right, so authoritarian, so civil war-mongering that Pat Robertson is telling you to chill out.

Some Christians don't want violence, though I don't think Pat Robertson is pacifist.  Funny how Dems love the warmonger Barak Obama, and voted for Hillary Clinton, who is thought to want nuclear war with Russia over Ukraine and Syria.  They are so fascist, and so lacking in self consciousness.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Baruch

"THE NEW JOBS REPORT WAS SO GOOD NANCY PELOSI TRIED TO TAKE CREDIT FOR IT" ... maybe the total destruction of civilization won't happen this year ;-)  Everyone here (myself included) will have to hope for a worser 2021.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Baruch

"Prefrontal cortical dysfunction is the hallmark of basically all of the societal behavioral problems that we have experienced in the last 50 years..." ... not just Trump Derangement Syndrome.  I think it is leaded gasoline, drugs and too much TV.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Hydra009

Baruch

I don't feel sorry for any politician.  They are rotten people, who should get all the shit they deserve for being such narcissists.  Like Hollywood.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Baruch

"Maxism ideology is being pumped into the soft heads of at least 3 generations of American students, without being challenged, or counterbalanced, by the basic values of Americanism.  Most of the people who graduated in the 60s are now occupying positions of power in the government, civil service, business, mass media, and educational system.  They are programmed to think and react to certain stimuli, in a certain pattern.  You cannot change their mind, even if you exposed them to authentic information." ... Yuri Bezmenov (former KGB propagandist)
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Baruch

Quote from: Hydra009 on June 09, 2020, 01:46:08 PM
Judge accusses Barr of misrepresenting Mueller report, demands unredacted version

What does he have to hide?

Barr has worked in DC for decades.  Crook like all the rest.  Good = my crooks get away with it, Bad = their crooks get away with it.

Rosenstein finked on Mueller in front of the Senate.  Rosenstein chose Mueller, and was supposed to be supervising him ... but he admits he failed to do his job, like Sgt Schultz ... "I saw nothing!".  Rosenstein got splinters for sitting on the fence, but that kept him from being fired, unlike Comey and McCabe.

Mueller admitted last Summer, he found no hard evidence of Russian collusion (for Trump).  They weren't investigating Hillary or Obama.  "Obstruction" is tricky since it involves separation of powers.  If the House was the boss of the entire government, including the White House, then Trump couldn't hold out anything.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ajHnm-D0VVE
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Baruch

"Not until I went to the churches of America and heard her pulpits aflame with righteousness did I understand the secret of her genius and power. America is great because she is good, and if America ever ceases to be good, America will cease to be great.” - Alexis de Tocqueville

Notice "churches".  Do atheists have anything comparable?  Jacobin club meetings ;-p

Mattis, Kelley and other generals ... they are bucking for a military dictatorship, under D-party officers.  The enlisted are mostly R-party.  It is the officers who were selected for, and required to push identity politics inside the military.

President Obama bypassed Congress to make a non-binding treaty with Iran.  This was a constitutional violation right there.  Why no outrage then?  Hmmm ... magic skin color.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Baruch

"Goldman Made $1 Billion As Oil Plunged Below Zero" ... hey, @Shiranu ... while you were crowing about the death of capitalism, someone made a lot of money and it wasn't you ;-)  You really need to understand markets better.  Negative oil prices was a buying opportunity, not the end of civilization.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Hydra009

It's more likely than you think.

Baruch

OK, Boomer ;-) ... All Boomers are SDS from Berkeley.

"FBI Knew Steele's Russia Research Connected To Clinton, Dems From Earliest Interactions" ... of the Dems, by the Dems, for the Dems.  China/Russia can't nuke the US soon enough.  The Alpha quadrant must be protected from these Orcs!

"The Political Left Used George Floyd's Dead Body As A Social Justice Marionette" .... I prefer the Team America marionettes.  Genuine projectile vomit ;-)

Dem platform ...

“War is peace.
Freedom is slavery.
Ignorance is strength.”

"Senate Judiciary authorizes subpoenas for Obama officials amid Russia probe review" ... the House aims to support Obama officials, because they collaborated.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.