News:

Welcome to our site!

Main Menu

Impeach Trump????

Started by fencerider, September 30, 2017, 11:04:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Baruch

Quote from: drunkenshoe on May 30, 2020, 03:17:31 PM
Not really. :) But I know he is a member of a very crowded, very real group. So keeping an eye of him for simple impression. LOL

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Active_Denial_System

Try it yourself, it won't hurt ... much ;-)  Cops have to try out being tasered ... they tell me that hurts too.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Azee’ Å,a’ish nanídį́į́h?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Are you taking any medications?
Don't do that.

trdsf

"My faith in the Constitution is whole, it is complete, it is total, and I am not going to sit here and be an idle spectator to the diminution, the subversion, the destruction of the Constitution." -- Barbara Jordan

Unbeliever

Yeah, just wait until he gets his second term.
God Not Found
"There is a sucker born-again every minute." - C. Spellman

Baruch

Quote from: Unbeliever on May 30, 2020, 08:20:02 PM
Yeah, just wait until he gets his second term.

No need, just cancel elections ...

"Supreme Court rejects challenge to limits on church services; Roberts sides with liberals" ... not surprising, that and Citizen's United and ACA ... SCOTUS is a part of the government.  The government (all of them) want absolute power.  SCOTUS enables this, bit by bit.  With no civil rights, you can have one of three ear tags ... Bull, Cow or Steer.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Baruch

"Live Nuclear Testing Could Resume In 'Months' At Nevada Site If Approved" ... supposedly the Chinese have tested small nukes this year, contrary to treaty.  Treaties don't matter as long as you are Communist and Han master race.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Baruch

Internet meme ...

"Didn’t the KKK publicly resist Republicans, perpetrate terror, incite violence and mayhem under disguises all because their side lost too?"
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Hydra009

Brave Sir Robin

Baruch

Dems aka lower class criminal elements apparently ... want martial law, want civil war.  Careful what you morons ask for ;-(

Republicans are "morans" ... if you remember that protest picture ...
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Baruch

"Flynn phone transcripts reveal diplomacy with Russia, ZERO evidence of improper behavior" ... diplomacy is bad.  War monger and ISIS supporter, Obama, needed to be stopped.

"Ted Cruz: Obama, Biden directly involved in ‘political persecution’ of Gen. Flynn" ... book them, Dano!
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Munch

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q5ipxXfJvyM

trumps made an executive order to come on on youtube, twitter and facebook, to stop political bias, and allowing for legal action to be taken against them for political biases.

might balance things out, or might make things harder to discuss anything if neither side is allowed to have a heated political discussion online.
'Political correctness is fascism pretending to be manners' - George Carlin

Baruch

Quote from: Munch on June 02, 2020, 09:32:20 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q5ipxXfJvyM

trumps made an executive order to come on on youtube, twitter and facebook, to stop political bias, and allowing for legal action to be taken against them for political biases.

might balance things out, or might make things harder to discuss anything if neither side is allowed to have a heated political discussion online.

The old system.  Only select people may present to the public ... the press .. and public officials.  And those people are all controlled by the Deep State.  So all pro-anti discussions are controlled at both ends, by the Deep State.  The Internet has ruined that.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Baruch

Quote from: Hydra009 on June 02, 2020, 10:46:49 PM
https://www.thenation.com/article/activism/antifa-trump-fbi/

Well, color me surprised.

AntiFa admits it.  FBI is Dem, anti-Trump.

Next you will tell me that all rioters are Black, oppressed, and innocent.

Maybe there is no real AntiFa, just FBI agents undercover, LARPing as anarchists.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Mike Cl

Quote from: Baruch on June 02, 2020, 11:19:57 PM
AntiFa admits it.  FBI is Dem, anti-Trump.

Next you will tell me that all rioters are Black, oppressed, and innocent.

Maybe there is no real AntiFa, just FBI agents undercover, LARPing as anarchists.
Nope---next I want to tell you that Baruch is a level-headed, fair minded, highly intelligent, fact filled and fun to read guy.  Nah.  I guess NOBODY would believe that load of bullshit I typed. 
Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able?<br />Then he is not omnipotent,<br />Is he able but not willing?<br />Then whence cometh evil?<br />Is he neither able or willing?<br />Then why call him god?

Baruch

Quote from: Mike Cl on June 02, 2020, 11:34:34 PM
Nope---next I want to tell you that Baruch is a level-headed, fair minded, highly intelligent, fact filled and fun to read guy.  Nah.  I guess NOBODY would believe that load of bullshit I typed.

I don't expect to be believed.  That is a cross for others here to bear ;-)  And no, I think the other posters are mostly burned out hippies.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.