News:

Welcome to our site!

Main Menu

Impeach Trump????

Started by fencerider, September 30, 2017, 11:04:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Baruch

"These FBI Docs Put Barack Obama In The Middle Of The 'Obamagate' Narrative" ... FBI was concerned that if they involved Obama, it would make him look guilty if it came out.  They went ahead and involved him anyway (Jan 5 2017 meeting).  The FBI is pretty biased and incompetent.  They failed to give the President plausible deniability ;-(

"Satellite Images Confirm Rapid Chinese Military Expansion On Disputed Indian Border" ... they didn't stop at their usual insults/slap fight ;-(

"Trump Offers To "Mediate" India & China's "Raging Border Dispute" Amid Military Build-Up" ... meaningless gesture.  China and India hate each other.

"House Votes To Send New China Sanctions Bill To Trump's Desk" ... passed quickly by Senate.  Not clear if Trump will sign it (he likes to control the flow).

"NSA's Social Network Mapping is More Vast, Omnipresent, & Horrifying Than Snowden Revealed" ... all your identity belong to us.

"Wikipedia Co-Founder Says Site Is 'Badly Biased'" ... it is clear that Wiki was CIA funded, and that political entries are plain vanilla.  But other articles are still good ;-)
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Azee’ Å,a’ish nanídį́į́h?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Are you taking any medications?
Don't do that.

Baruch

"Armed citizens guard stores amid looting in Minneapolis: report" ... pretty clear the police were brutal and need to be charged.  Young people won't remember that this isn't unusual in the US during the onset of Summer.  Last time, LA 1992 riots, April/May ... over police brutality ;-(

Ferguson Riots were more recent and smaller ... August 2014.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Baruch

"AG Barr Asks Kavanaugh-Connected US Attorney To Probe Obamagate 'Unmaskings'" ... list of fellow conspirators with Obama

"Senator Says China Tariffs Will Now Apply To Hong Kong As Beijing Approves "National Security" Law" ... China law planned for September, so no world war before then.

"White House Expels Chinese Grad Students With Ties To People's Liberation Army" ... we need to expel our professors and US students too.  We don't need more communism.

Meanwhile in Europe ...

"Oligarchy, Xenophobia, & Soul-Crushing Surveillance - Yanis Varoufakis Exposes The Dystopian 'Lost Decade' Ahead" ... even a Marxist finds Euro-communism depressing.

"Russian Gas Flow To Europe Drops As Poland Transit Deal Expires" ... Russians don't want to mess with Ukraine or Poland.  Nord Stream is turned on, going from St Petersburg to Germany thru the Baltic Sea.  Russia and Germany make natural partners, but will it end better than the Hitler/Stalin pact of 1939?

PS ...

"28 North Koreans Charged In Sweeping Conspiracy To Launder $2.5 Billion For Nuclear Program" ... trying to get money laundering outside of NK.  I really don't think SK or Japan are a threat to NK.

""US Lawmakers Propose Total Ban On STEM Visas For Chinese Students"" ... competition to legislate populism.  The current order would only block 3000 out of 350,000 Chinese students in the US.  This expansion would block more.

Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Baruch

"Russia Readies Test Of Nuclear-Powered "Doomsday-Drone" Torpedo" ... not nuclear tipped, just a very long distance, autonomous, torpedo.  The problem is, like the recent incident of friendly fire in the Iranian navy ... what happens if you have a glitch after you release it?  SNAFU.  Actual weapons don't have a kill-switch, because ...

"Greece Sends Military To 'Build The Wall' Amid Renewed Turkish 'Migrant Chaos' Threats" ... taking a page from Trump.  Build a wall, keep Mexicans and Turks out (and their pseudo refugees).

"Ted Cruz Accuses Twitter Of Violating Sanctions Against Iran, Demands DoJ Probe" ... you can't block Trump tweets unless you also block tweets by enemies of the US.

"Macron's new 'hate speech' internet law turns France into authoritarian state" ... from the guy who thinks he is the new Napoleon

Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Draconic Aiur

Baruch

Reality isn't real, it is just a bad "trip".  Take another dose of LSD?

"Trump Blasts "Antifa, Radical Left" After Minneapolis Officials Blame "White Supremacist... Terror Cells" For Rioting, Looting" ... Trump is correct on this one.  I see no neo-Nazis marching thru Black neighborhoods, robbing, raping and murdering.  The Mongols remain exceptional!  Minneapolis is one part of America even more Left than California (also Vermont).  Most pols in Minnesota should be waving the Soviet flag, marching on the Winter Palace (or the Corn Palace in Nebraska).
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Baruch

Quote from: Hydra009 on May 30, 2020, 01:49:08 PM
https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2020/may/30/trump-secret-service-george-floyd-protesters-white-house

Just when I think he's hit a new low...

Even individual crazy people who attack the WH, die.  Don't listen to cheap Communist rags.  Read Jacobin, on-line.  Real French radicals.

If a mob of people attacked Obama in the WH, I would agree they should be shot down too.  The Secret Service does terrible work (failing keeping out random trespassers because guard is in the john).  Let them earn their salaries.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

drunkenshoe

I'm curious about the 'ominous weapons'.
"science is not about building a body of known 'facts'. ıt is a method for asking awkward questions and subjecting them to a reality-check, thus avoiding the human tendency to believe whatever makes us feel good." - tp

Baruch

Quote from: drunkenshoe on May 30, 2020, 02:03:11 PM
I'm curious about the 'ominous wepaons'.

There are all sorts of new classified weapons since 9/11 ... mostly for crowd control.  My favorite is the infrared death ray (microwave popcorn people).
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

drunkenshoe

Do you seriously believe they will kill protestors with laser weapons? I'm asking because, I am taking you as a sample to estimate how many crazy people out there actually think that would happen and might act accordingly. I mean whatever they think they could do against that.

"science is not about building a body of known 'facts'. ıt is a method for asking awkward questions and subjecting them to a reality-check, thus avoiding the human tendency to believe whatever makes us feel good." - tp

Baruch

Quote from: drunkenshoe on May 30, 2020, 02:10:20 PM
Do you seriously believe they will kill protestors with laser weapons? I'm asking because, I am taking you as a sample to estimate how many crazy people out there actually think that would happen and might act accordingly. I mean whatever they think they could do against that.

I would ;-)  As a warning to others.  Both Dem and Rep are criminal elements, top predators.  Agenda 2030 ... eliminate 7 billion deplorables, so the remainder are easier to control.  Even Chinese people support this (too many people in China).  So if a mega-genocide is possible, killing protestors is a warm up (joke).

You are just another egg-head intellectual, useful to some powerful elite.  Like Notker the Stammerer, who helped out Charlemagne.  Chuck could only mark his "X".  You aren't in a class that understands power.  Even Roland was left to his fate, for the good of the whole.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Mike Cl

Quote from: drunkenshoe on May 30, 2020, 02:10:20 PM
Shoe--you take Baruch seriously at your own peril.  He has not made a 'serious' post in years.  And he exaggerates as much and lies as much a trump.  He is not an honest or truthful (or factful if you prefer) person.
Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able?<br />Then he is not omnipotent,<br />Is he able but not willing?<br />Then whence cometh evil?<br />Is he neither able or willing?<br />Then why call him god?

drunkenshoe

Not really. :) But I know he is a member of a very crowded, very real group. So keeping an eye on him for simple impression. LOL

Baruch

Quote from: Mike Cl on May 30, 2020, 02:23:34 PM
Shoe--you take Baruch seriously at your own peril.  He has not made a 'serious' post in years.  And he exaggerates as much and lies as much a trump.  He is not an honest or truthful (or factful if you prefer) person.

I am serious about being a closet Stalinist.  And not supporting democracy (because it only enables useful idiots).  Both R and D opposed "deplorables" but don't agree on which 48% it is.  I don't think Trump is a Stalinist and he does support democracy.  So never voted for him.  Voted for Obama twice (in hope he would damage the US).  Will not vote again after 2018 (that would be hypocritical).

Yes California Raisins are truthful ;-p  They are masters of "currant" news ;-)
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.