News:

Welcome to our site!

Main Menu

Impeach Trump????

Started by fencerider, September 30, 2017, 11:04:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Baruch

"Impeachment Boomerang: Contacts Exposed Between US Embassy & Hunter Biden-Connected Ukraine Energy Firm" ... former ambassador to the Ukraine, mis-remembered last Summer, regarding the extent of her knowledge of Burisma and Hunter Biden.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Azee’ Å,a’ish nanídį́į́h?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Are you taking any medications?
Don't do that.

Unbeliever

Trump just told the whole world that we have a 'super duper missile' that's 17 times faster than current tech. Shouldn't that be classified?
God Not Found
"There is a sucker born-again every minute." - C. Spellman

Mike Cl

Quote from: Unbeliever on May 16, 2020, 01:07:39 PM
Trump just told the whole world that we have a 'super duper missile' that's 17 times faster than current tech. Shouldn't that be classified?
Probably, but the entire world knows what a lair he is, so I doubt anybody believes him.
Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able?<br />Then he is not omnipotent,<br />Is he able but not willing?<br />Then whence cometh evil?<br />Is he neither able or willing?<br />Then why call him god?

Mike Cl

well, except for the half of our country that are that stupid and have to stretch to reach a 5th grade education.
Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able?<br />Then he is not omnipotent,<br />Is he able but not willing?<br />Then whence cometh evil?<br />Is he neither able or willing?<br />Then why call him god?

Baruch

Quote from: Unbeliever on May 16, 2020, 01:07:39 PM

Yes, it is talked about in the back of the newspaper in the Classifieds ;-)

Remember, when the President nukes something, it isn't against the law ;-(

They were talking about the hypersonic missiles that Putin tried to scare us with ...

https://missiledefenseadvocacy.org/missile-threat-and-proliferation/missile-basics/hypersonic-missiles/

There, now you can read all about it, and not have to sort thru all the yard sales ;-))

MikeCL ... if your SO looks just like Trump, I can understand your disturbed obsession ...
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Mike Cl

Quote from: Baruch on May 16, 2020, 01:11:00 PM

MikeCL ... if your SO looks just like Trump, I can understand your disturbed obsession ...
My obsession.  Good one.  Hillary.

Baruch

Quote from: Mike Cl on May 16, 2020, 01:14:08 PM
My obsession.  Good one.  Hillary.

I don't want to ravish Hillary for her looks, but for all her corrupt money!
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Mike Cl

Quote from: Baruch on May 16, 2020, 01:15:59 PM
I don't want to ravish Hillary for her looks, but for all her corrupt money!
But of course..................unlike trump who is honest to a fault in his words, deed, and his wealth.  I can see where he is your idol.  I know, your g_d made you like him--so, I can understand both your obsessions of the orange monster and Hillary--and your all powerful g-d, of course.

Baruch

Quote from: Mike Cl on May 16, 2020, 01:19:35 PM
But of course..................unlike trump who is honest to a fault in his words, deed, and his wealth.  I can see where he is your idol.  I know, your g_d made you like him--so, I can understand both your obsessions of the orange monster and Hillary--and your all powerful g-d, of course.

Yes, if I were Trump, then my all powerful G-d would be between my legs ;-)  But I am a beta, not an alpha.

So when you and Trump were boys, did he beat you up, break your glasses, take your lunch money, take your girlfriend?  That would explain the vain revenge fantasies ;-)

Speaking of myself, the whole psychodrama of imagining that someone you have never met, is your magical antagonist, is just projection of one's self into the protagonist role.  Are you Theseus?  Is Trump the Minotaur?  I see Hillary as Medusa, and I am Perseus.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Munch

You've only got trump for another 8 months, isn't it? That said, anyone wanting to take his place better start stepping up.
You might even have the benefit of his voters gathering in tight groups during this pandemic
'Political correctness is fascism pretending to be manners' - George Carlin

Baruch

Quote from: Munch on May 16, 2020, 04:29:06 PM
You've only got trump for another 8 months, isn't it? That said, anyone wanting to take his place better start stepping up.
You might even have the benefit of his voters gathering in tight groups during this pandemic

Predictions are hard to make, particularly the ones involving the future ;-)  We don't have transition here like you do in Parliament.  Fighting over the transition was the cause of the current scandal regarding Obama vs Trump.  GB has a shadow cabinet that is "job ready" in case your "government" (aka the governing side of the legislature) falls.  Technically in GB, your civil service is most of what we call the executive branch, and like in the US, they keep things on an even keel (they are the permanent governing body aka Deep State).  Our elected POTUS/VP and cabinet officers (an incoming President gets to change out about 5,000 positions) don't even have had to have ever served in any legislative capacity.  As Dr Starkey would analyze, there are problems with the American model (which were invented to escape the problems with the British model).

As far as executive leadership (in all three branches of the Federal Government) are concerned, the US has had a complete breakdown since 2016.  None of the elected or appointed officials seem to be worth a damn.  As corrupt as any other banana republic.  So the question of competent governance is moot.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

trdsf

Quote from: Munch on May 16, 2020, 04:29:06 PM
That's what the MAGA-hatted knuckledraggers are doing.  And I had a terrible debate with myself over whether starting that last sentence with 'fortunately' would be over the line or not.
"My faith in the Constitution is whole, it is complete, it is total, and I am not going to sit here and be an idle spectator to the diminution, the subversion, the destruction of the Constitution." -- Barbara Jordan

Baruch

Quote from: trdsf on May 17, 2020, 08:38:50 AM
That's what the MAGA-hatted knuckledraggers are doing.  And I had a terrible debate with myself over whether starting that last sentence with 'fortunately' would be over the line or not.

Yes, death to the deplorables, all of them ;-)

How about death to the 1960s?  OK, Boomer?
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Baruch

"Democrats launch investigation into President Donald Trump" ...  over firing of SD employee ... this is what got President Andrew Johnson (19th century) in trouble in the first place.  Congress decided that the Executive Branch didn't need separation of powers.

"BUSTED. Marie Yovanovitch caught lying to protect Creepy Joe" ... Crooked Dem ambassador to Ukraine is ... crooked.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Hydra009