News:

Welcome to our site!

Main Menu

Impeach Trump????

Started by fencerider, September 30, 2017, 11:04:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hydra009

Quote from: PickelledEggs on May 09, 2020, 06:27:48 PMSup, bitches.
How has everything been?
Also, saw some good news that Trump's personal valet was diagnosed with the 'rona, so maybe he and that giant scrotum of a VP will keel over sooner rather than later.
Unlikely.  People are tested before they enter his rank presence, you can't just stroll right in (shame the same can't be said of Miss Teen USA dressing rooms)

Bear in mind that when he goes on TV and says that stores can reopen because everything is fine - privately, it's a whole different story.

Baruch

Quote from: Hydra009 on May 10, 2020, 08:32:21 PM
Unlikely.  People are tested before they enter his rank presence, you can't just stroll right in (shame the same can't be said of Miss Teen USA dressing rooms)

Bear in mind that when he goes on TV and says that stores can reopen because everything is fine - privately, it's a whole different story.

The upper class is a club, and you aren't invited.  Bitter yet?

A historical lesson in government intervention in the markets ...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c3jZobYUxT4

This is what happened in 2008/2009 and in 2020.  Where did most of the commercial bailout money go to?  The Playing Card Guild.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Azee’ Å,a’ish nanídį́į́h?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Are you taking any medications?
Don't do that.

Baruch

"Declassified Doc Exposes FBI Spy Saying Israeli Mossad Spies Need To Be F**king Kicked Out Of USA, Executed" ... FBI has been anti-semitic since the 1920s, when most American communists were Jewish.  So it remains a problem, though maybe for different reasons than the anti-semitism of the GB Labour party (driven by Muslim members).
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Unbeliever

What the hell was Trump talking about with his remarks about 'Obama-gate'?
God Not Found
"There is a sucker born-again every minute." - C. Spellman

Baruch

Quote from: Unbeliever on May 12, 2020, 08:29:03 PM

It is quite clear that Obama (who I voted for twice) is a clone of Nixon made from Nixon's nose (see the movie Sleeper).  Obama wasn't asleep when all the mistaken or illegal actions taken by his WH (specifically the Attny General, FBI, CIA) in the 8 years he was there, happened.  Perhaps President Biden can sleep thru his whole first term, if he lives that long ;-(  Obama did manage to avoid one mistake his clone nose did in the 1970s .. he didn't tape all his Oval Office conversations ;-)  but the private notes of his FBI Keystone Cops were retained.  Because of complete partisan viciousness an innocent man was railroaded, so the Trump JD finally dropped all charges against him (Flynn).  The civil suits against the malefactors will be epic.  Other Russiagate prosecutions have failed already, but are completely ignored by the MSM.

The transcripts came out, that Adam Schiff was hiding under Congressional Intelligence privilege, with limited redaction.  There are serious demands that Schiff resign in disgrace.  Where the Obama administration officials said one thing in public to the Media, then denied everything when under oath (back in 2017-2019).  It is quite clear that Obama as President orchestrated the lynching of General Flynn, who was known to be not guilty ... for the purposes of getting him to tell them all about the piss on the bed in Moscow story in the paid-for-by-Hillary garnered by corrupt MI6 agent Christopher Steele (who knew it was false, and contained information fed to him as disinformation by the Russians).  It is likely that Obama was helping Hillary any way he could, even by illegal means.

The minions of Obama are not guilty of lying to Congress, but they are guilty of lying to the public.  Their reputations are forever dead, if they weren't already.  Comey, Lynch, Rice, Brennan, Clapper are a total loss as public servants.  If eany of them, who was in the big meeting with Obama (early Jan 2017), fingers Obama as the ring-leader ... then basically Obama is a Nixon clone.  Using government means to destroy opposition politicians, including a Republican Presidential candidate, during his campaign, during his transition, and all thru a Republican President's term of office, for purely political pique (same as Nixon) is a felony.  Either that or Nixon and his minions didn't do anything wrong and need to be rehabilitated.

In prior malfeasance, there was a raid on the NSA database by government contractors (FBI connected) that was against the law, and shut down in April 2016.  The FBI was furious and wanted the head of the NSA fired for locking it down as result of an audit.  It is estimated that 85% 2012-2016 NSA data requests were illegal.  This was news back in 2016 that I remember, but we didn't know why.  The FBI found it necessary to suborn Trump campaign officials thru fake FISA requests (most all of which have "irregularities" aka lying to the FISA judge) so they could have resumed legal access to the NSA data.  The FBI knew the  Steele report was crap, but used it in their FISA request anyway.  When I was a computer administrator, I had access to some privacy act material all the way "to the top".  If I accessed that for any inappropriate reason, I would be in Leavenworth now, not Farmington.

Comey revealed the salacious parts of the report to Trump, when he entered office, in the hope he would resign in disgrace (but didn't tell him all the other Watergate Plumber work they were doing).  Since Trump is shameless, that failed, as it did when they revealed the dossier to the public during the campaign.  Comey did manage to bully General Flynn into a false confession to protect his son from being ruined by Comey (in addition to himself).  General Flynn's first lawyers turned out to be working for Eric Holder (disgraced former Attny General) and betrayed their own client (this came out in recently revealed lawyer's documents from his defense that his crooked defense were withholding)). When Flynn realized he was screwed from both sides, he withdrew his guilty plea, and held out to avoid prison.  Basically all the people Obama brought into his administration were Wakanda Mafia ;-(
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

trdsf

Loosely translated: "AAAAAH!!!!   I FUCKED UP MAJORLY AND NO ONE BELIEVES ME WHEN I SAY I DIDN'T MAYBE IF I THROW ENOUGH SHIT AROUND SOMETHING WILL STICK WHETHER IT'S DELUSIONAL OR NOT AAAAAAAAHHH!!!!!!"
"My faith in the Constitution is whole, it is complete, it is total, and I am not going to sit here and be an idle spectator to the diminution, the subversion, the destruction of the Constitution." -- Barbara Jordan

SGOS

He's got it in his head that if he attaches "-gate" to anything he doesn't like, it diverts attention away from himself:  "What I just got caught in a lie?  Hey, look over there."

Baruch

Quote from: trdsf on May 13, 2020, 06:25:44 AM
Loosely translated: "AAAAAH!!!!   I FUCKED UP MAJORLY AND NO ONE BELIEVES ME WHEN I SAY I DIDN'T MAYBE IF I THROW ENOUGH SHIT AROUND SOMETHING WILL STICK WHETHER IT'S DELUSIONAL OR NOT AAAAAAAAHHH!!!!!!"

Nixon did nothing wrong.  As he said in his 1968 interview during his first campaign, if the President does it, then by definition it is legal.  Applies to Obama too.  If Obama shoots someone in Time Square in broad daylight, it is legal (remember this meme?).

Not saying Trump isn't a crook.  George Washington was a crook, they all are.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Baruch

Quote from: SGOS on May 13, 2020, 08:13:27 AM
He's got it in his head that if he attaches "-gate" to anything he doesn't like, it diverts attention away from himself:  "What I just got caught in a lie?  Hey, look over there."

It is legal for politicians to lie (but not under oath, see Bill Clinton).  That is why the secret testimony was under oath.  Unfortunately for the Obama administration, they told lies to the media (and everyone assumed that the secret Congressional testimony was the same narrative).  Obama may still be OK, if he was asleep during his own administration (as Biden surely will be), didn't know what he had ordered his minions to do in Oval Office meetings (as revealed in several official (now unsealed) testimonies by members of his administration).  Maybe they were just discussing a soccer game in Kenya?  So it is possible that only his minions will take the fall, as Nixon attempted with his minions (but had those stupid tapes to make a liar of himself).

BTW - I would still vote for Obama, even though he made plenty of dumb mistakes.  He speaks well, but is not as smart as he wants you to believe.  But smarter than Nixon to be sure.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dMt8qCl5fPk

Of course Dems immediately accuse all Republicans of this, because all Democrats are Jefferson Davis.  So we will have to wait and see, if someone turns state evidence on Obama, like FBI tried to screw down others to turn state evidence on Trump ;-)  Politics is the most dirty job of all.

Nixon, thru his opening to China thru his minion, Kissinger, is ultimately responsible for the vaccine development accident in Wuhan.

"MEDIA ONCE AGAIN BECLOWNS ITSELF TRYING TO REFUTE OBAMAGATE, BIDEN FORCED TO ADMIT HE KNEW OF FLYN.." ... Oh no, Biden wasn't senile when VP.  Did he miss the meeting discussing Flynn, because he was too busy stealing money from Ukraine?  Records show he was at the "smoking gun" Jan 5, 2017 meeting with the other conspirators working for Obama.  Ehrlichman, Haldeman, Mitchell, Agnew, Colson ... brings back fond memories.

"LEGACY MEDIA SCRAMBLES TO LABEL OBAMAGATE A CONSPIRACY THEORY" ... bwahah.  Waterboard all the MSM journalists at Guantanamo.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Baruch

Gets better and better ;-(

"Unmasking The Unmaskers: Biden, Brennan, Clapper, & Powers Named In DNI Just-Released List" ... Biden tried to deny this yesterday

"John Brennan Concealed 'High-Quality' Intelligence That Russia Wanted Hillary Clinton To Win" ... CIA is treasonous? ... always has been.  Deny Uranium One, I dare you!

Secret agents Halper, Mifsud (revealed in new transcripts) and Australian ambassador Downer, are all Clinton Foundation operatives, who attempted to suborn Trump operative Papadoupolos over the DNC hacking/Clinton email server.

"SUBPOENA OBAMA TRENDS NATIONWIDE AS REPUBLICAN CALLS FOR INVESTIGATION OF OBAMA ADMINISTRATION" ... calls for special counsel to review Obama administration

Wakanda Admin just one Fast & Furious disaster?
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Baruch

"In Stunning Move, Flynn Judge Appoints Gotti Prosecutor To Argue Against DOJ Dismissal" ... Federal Judge Emmet Sullivan has gone full activist, refusing to recuse himself over his prejudicial comments toward the defendant, and refusing to release Flynn from legal constraint at the request of the Attorney General, via making an opening for an amicus brief by an entity not party to the case (an anti-Republican activist group).  Has retained retired judge John Gleeson (who prosecuted Mafia don Gotti) as prosecutor to argue against dismissal of the case.  Trump should simply pardon Flynn if convicted of perjury concerning something that wasn't against the law (FBI frame up).

Judge Sullivan has previously denied amicus brief 24 times in this case, when filed by Republicans.  SCOTUS held, just last week, that actions like this (allowing outside amicus) were an abuse of judicial practice.  Usually amicus briefs are made so that one part of the government can intervene in the courts of a different part of the government (say Feds in a State court, because of Federal constitutional issues in the case).  Amicus briefs that come from non-governmental activist groups are what the SCOTUS targeted.

So basically has Judge Sullivan has gone completely partisan, and should he be impeached and removed from the bench?  Wakanda judiciary?  Should all of Obama's judicial appointments be re-examined?
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Baruch

"LEFTIST INFLUENCERS ARE ABANDONING "THE RESISTANCE" AND PROMOTING "FAR RIGHT" THEORIES" ... exposing the totally mercenary nature of the MSM responding to their CIA bosses
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

drunkenshoe

Quote from: Unbeliever on November 01, 2019, 04:36:35 PM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MpoJUvGGpdg

Good thing we have all that "Christian love" - it'd be hell if all we had is Christian hate.

This is exactly what is going on here right now. There are open threats made via social media against the secular side. Not meek as this one though. You're not at that level I guess. Well, the election system is different and he didn't lose any election yet. The power here lost two major cities, including the capital in the previous local elections.

"science is not about building a body of known 'facts'. ıt is a method for asking awkward questions and subjecting them to a reality-check, thus avoiding the human tendency to believe whatever makes us feel good." - tp

Baruch

Haha ... there is a Pope in Rome.  Controlled the world with the largest and oldest bureaucracy in history.  Still dangerous as Hell.  You Turks better be afraid, and leave Vienna alone ;-)

Yes, every televangelist nut job is a clear and present dystopia ... says Dem version of Alex Jones ;-)

If you don't support Stalin, that means you support Hitler (says every Leftist ever).  Today, if you don't support the CCP, you are spawn of the Devil ;-)

If I recall correctly, Erdogan is working with Russia and Iran and China, to be part of the Eurasia conquest project.  I will take my Christians over your Muslims any day, drunkenshoe.

""We Could Cut Off The Whole Relationship" - War Of Words Between Trump And Beijing Is Heating Up" ... don't want a new Cold War myself.  Don't want a Hot War either.  But if China, really wants to, attempt world conquest now, with all their strong 5th columnists in every other country ... it can't be prevented, just fought.  But I have no confidence in any political leadership, ever.  Not Left or Right.  Psychopaths make history, unfortunately.  It was Hitler and Stalin who made the first half of the 20th century, not Churchill, not FDR.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Cassia

I just don't see the world as defined by the left or right. I see initiatives as being smart/stupid, efficient/inefficient, lacking/sufficient, moral/immoral, scientific/unfounded, etc. in degrees. I currently find Biden to be smarter, more scientific and most likely more caring of people than the incumbent egocentric and highly contradictory moron.

The proper amount of civil liberties afforded is a balancing act that has to shift around with the current environment. During dangerous times, free people often have to give up some of their freedoms. 'Pick up a rifle and live in a foxhole for years' is just one example. The winners in history are always those who can adapt with changing times and situations. Steadfast party affiliated dingbats just don't help much.