News:

Welcome to our site!

Main Menu

Impeach Trump????

Started by fencerider, September 30, 2017, 11:04:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Baruch

"Trump Orders Navy To "Shoot Down And Destroy" Iranian Gunboats" ... yes, buzz Navy ships and planes ;-(

"Forget The Pandemic, This Could Kill 90% Of US Population" ... one good EMP blast can take down the entire US power grid.  It would be down for a year, because the transformers are only made in China.  Without electricity for a year, 90% of Americans would eat each other.  Think war is a good idea?

"Documents Reveal Feds Are Excited To Create A Mass Surveillance Network" ... as developed by the Chinese and manufactured by them ... same in GB.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Azee’ Å,a’ish nanídį́į́h?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Are you taking any medications?
Don't do that.

Baruch

States want to take advantage of the current emergency for the Federal government to bail out all their bad investments/pensions for the past 20 years. But ...

"McConnell says he favors allowing states to declare bankruptcy" ... oops, NY, CA, IL, MI etc.  Maybe best idea since President Ford told a bankrupt NYC to "Drop Dead" ... that was a memorable newspaper headline.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Baruch

"Trump Says "No" To World Money" ... moving the world currency from the petro-dollar to the SDR (special drawing rights ... which is BIS money) is part of a dual prong strategy of the BRICs (now mostly China and Russia, because India and Brazil are partly detached), which includes the RMB (Yuan).  This isn't the same as defending a non-existent gold standard (obsolete since 1971).  A badly managed move of the US Dollar or British Pound or Chinese Yuan to gold, is extremely deflationary (aka depression making) as Chancellor of the Exchequer, Winston Churchill, found out in 1925 when he tried to take the Pound back to gold (been off gold since 1914).  The US financed the Entente during WW I, on a gold standard enhanced with the first Federal Reserve Notes (1917).

Because of the Great Depression under a gold standard was deflationary, FDR took the US off the domestic gold standard, though the US stayed on the international gold standard (with debased US Dollar) until 1971.  Nixon took the US off the international gold standard, because of France trying to destroy the US by drawing down our gold reserves.  After the oil shock of 1974, the US has been on a petro-dollar since then.  But that is why the price of a barrel of oil is important!  China can't get on a petro-Yuan except by developing oil reserves in the S China Sea (that are partly in the territory of surrounding nations) ... hence why their military action there is important.  Not just because the Chinese navy needs to try to control the flow of oil from the Middle East to China in the meantime.

China has also moved to try to have the largest gold reserve (in competition with the US and India and Germany (with Italy, France etc)) ... hence the move over the last 20 years of much of the market gold (and former British gold reserve) being sent to Switzerland for refinement and shipment into China thru Rothschild agents in Hong Kong.  Russia has significant gold holdings as does Japan.

For the EU, North Sea oil production peaked in 1999, twenty years ago.  This has put pressure on the Euro (in so far as it is oil backed).  Germany and Netherlands have significant gold, and put pressure on Switzerland, which also has significant gold.  Italy and France have significant gold, and one of the threats against Italexit or Frexit, is Germany/Netherlands demanding their gold as the price.  To protect Germany/Netherlands against a failure of the Euro, there is a contingency plan for Germany/Netherlands to abandon the Euro themselves, into a New Mark (supposedly already printed by Merkel).

Gold is a barbarous relic?  In 2014, then a Nato backed bloody coup overthrew the government of Ukraine, the Ukraine gold reserves were immediately airlifted away to "safety".  Chavez in Venezuela, got in trouble, demanding the return of "off shore" storage of the Venezuela gold reserves back to Caracas.  This was eventually accomplished (because much gold in other central reserves are temporarily "leased" out to other governments).  Under Maduro, Venezuela gold is being sold into the international market (low oil prices), and mostly going to China and Russia (Venezuela allies).  France and Germany have also been in the gold-repatriation business.  Presumably to provide backing for a New Mark, if necessary (hard to do that if the gold is leased out to others).

http://www.usfunds.com/investor-library/frank-talk/top-10-countries-with-largest-gold-reserves/#.XqHUhi-ZNTY

http://www.usfunds.com/investor-library/frank-talk/top-10-gold-producing-countries/#.XqHdfi-ZNTZ

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6D1nK7q2i8I

Of course N95 masks and HCQ could be more valuable than gold ;-)

Supplemental:

https://www.investopedia.com/articles/forex/06/centralbanks.asp

https://www.investopedia.com/terms/r/reserve-assets.asp

https://www.investopedia.com/articles/03/120903.asp

PS ... Hot off the currency printing press ... capiche?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XIblypPCOUQ

Gold O-furo in Japan ... a previous one weighing 176 lbs, was stolen in 2007.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RwMCdZ7hWT4

Another gold theft ... a giant gold coin from Canada, stolen from a German museum ...

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-germany-trial-coin-theft/four-men-go-on-trial-for-theft-of-giant-gold-coin-from-berlin-museum-idUSKCN1P41KM
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Hydra009

Baruch

This is why speculative investors often get burned.  It is legalized gambling.  Only Native Americans are allowed to do that ;-)
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Hydra009

Dems:  I bet I could win over even Trump supporters with a rational argument backed up by verified facts.

Trump supporters: 

Baruch

Unfortunately, politics isn't rational, it is emotional.  And all about grifting (using government to live off of others).  There is no reason anyone needs to go back to work, just Yang the whole economy (Yang proposed a supplemental income) with everyone getting full support from the Fed printing press?

This is the same thing happening in the EU (so this is a disease of First World economies) ... basically S Europe wants to live off of N Europe.  E Europe wants to live off of W Europe.  EU wants to live off of Britain (for a little while longer).  GB has given up.  Germany will also give up.

"If you do not rescue us, we will default, leading to a European banking crisis, high losses for the ECB, and a severe depression. So, you better bail us out." - Yanis Varoufakis

US faces a different situation with state/county/city debt default.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Hydra009

Baruch

Dems and Commies love fake pictures.  Like the one with AOC at the border children lockup.  Reminds me of Stalinist photos back-edited after downfall of Stalin associates.

Is this like Obama getting a Nobel for being a warmonger?
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Baruch

"Narrative Managers Argue China-Like Internet Censorship Is Needed" ... who are these people?  CIA/FBI.

"Schiff Blocks Release Of Declassified Russia Probe Transcripts, Keeping Americans In The Dark" ... same as with his second Ukraine-gate whistle blower.  When will he come clean on his relationship with a Ukrainian arm-merchant oligarch?  His great-grandfather was a banker for the Bolsheviks.

"Politico Quietly Admits Their 'Trump Owes China Millions' Article Was Fake News With Midnight Correction" ... news is in headlines.  Retractions are on the back pages after the obits.  Biden of course didn't know it was fake, or where he was, but he quoted this lie.

Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

trdsf

Quote from: Hydra009 on April 26, 2020, 02:17:39 AM
Dems:  I bet I could win over even Trump supporters with a rational argument backed up by verified facts.

Trump supporters: 
Unfortunately, this is a fake... however well it encapsulates the knuckledraggers.
"My faith in the Constitution is whole, it is complete, it is total, and I am not going to sit here and be an idle spectator to the diminution, the subversion, the destruction of the Constitution." -- Barbara Jordan

Baruch

USA - #1 in mutual hate.

Meme … “If I die, I want Hillary to get all my pantsuits” - Dictator Kim

"Any man who sacrifices freedom for security, deserves neither." Benjamin Franklin.

"When government fears the people, there is liberty. When the people fear the government, there is tyranny."- Thomas Jefferson
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Unbeliever

Quote from: Baruch on March 22, 2020, 02:18:13 PM
Self appointed MDs, or MDs operating out of their area of expertise ... Darwin Award candidates.

BTW ... beating te CDC to the punch (easy since they are bureaucratic slugs) ... got tonic water (with quinine).  Don't have antibiotics, but at least I have one component to fight it, if I get it.  And it mixes well with some alcoholic bases ;-)  The alcohol will have to substitute for the antibiotics.  Israel has donated a huge number of HCQ doses ... probably enough to cover all the Jews in NYC.
I heard that Trump is invested in the company that makes that hydrochloraquil stuff. Anyone know about that?
God Not Found
"There is a sucker born-again every minute." - C. Spellman

Baruch

Quote from: Unbeliever on April 29, 2020, 05:43:07 PM
I heard that Trump is invested in the company that makes that hydrochloraquil stuff. Anyone know about that?

All Republicans get advanced notice of disasters, to help inside trading?  Poor Dems locked out of the old-boy-network?

India runs the HCQ business.  Trump visited India, because a few years ago, he bought the whole country ;-)  Trying to buy Greenland was a distraction!
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Mike Cl

Quote from: Unbeliever on April 29, 2020, 05:43:07 PM
Yes, he has a financial interest in the company that produces it.  But it seems to kill the people who take it to combat the virus.  And the drug is now scarce so my neighbor has to pay 100 times more for it--and she has lupis and has to have it. 
Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able?<br />Then he is not omnipotent,<br />Is he able but not willing?<br />Then whence cometh evil?<br />Is he neither able or willing?<br />Then why call him god?