News:

Welcome to our site!

Main Menu

Impeach Trump????

Started by fencerider, September 30, 2017, 11:04:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Shiranu

I will admit, it's a reference that goes over my young head... but from what I have read of the plot, Trump comparing himself to Captain Bligh is both incredibly on-brand and incredibly stupid.

https://slate.com/culture/2020/04/mutiny-on-the-bounty-trump-tweet-explained.html
"A little science distances you from God, but a lot of science brings you nearer to Him." - Louis Pasteur

Shiranu

QuoteBut Shiranu, clearly you want Left revolution of some kind.

I wouldn't necessarily say a left revolution, I don't know how much politics really are involved, but one of the working class against the aristocracy, and preferably one not brought about by violence... though I think the window for that being inevitable is closing more and more.

Over time power always likes to centralise itself into the hands of the few... and it has to be taken back and dispersed so that it becomes harder to abuse.

QuoteIf Trump was a Dem, say like Bernie ... don't you want a one party state like China?

If Trump was a Dem, I would still despise him because it's nothing to do with his party affiliation but everything he stands for. He is the embodiment of the American capitalist dream, the ultimate end goal.

I don't care if there is 1 party or a million; all I care about is that the people in charge are competent and not plagued with corruption; something a one-party system generally fails out, so it would not be my first or second choice.
"A little science distances you from God, but a lot of science brings you nearer to Him." - Louis Pasteur

Baruch

Quote from: Shiranu on April 14, 2020, 10:28:02 PM
I will admit, it's a reference that goes over my young head... but from what I have read of the plot, Trump comparing himself to Captain Bligh is both incredibly on-brand and incredibly stupid.

https://slate.com/culture/2020/04/mutiny-on-the-bounty-trump-tweet-explained.html

Capt Bligh was a great captain.  Mr Christian was a criminal.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Azee’ Å,a’ish nanídį́į́h?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Are you taking any medications?
Don't do that.

Baruch

Quote from: Shiranu on April 14, 2020, 10:31:27 PM
I wouldn't necessarily say a left revolution, I don't know how much politics really are involved, but one of the working class against the aristocracy, and preferably one not brought about by violence... though I think the window for that being inevitable is closing more and more.

Over time power always likes to centralise itself into the hands of the few... and it has to be taken back and dispersed so that it becomes harder to abuse.

If Trump was a Dem, I would still despise him because it's nothing to do with his party affiliation but everything he stands for. He is the embodiment of the American capitalist dream, the ultimate end goal.

I don't care if there is 1 party or a million; all I care about is that the people in charge are competent and not plagued with corruption; something a one-party system generally fails out, so it would not be my first or second choice.

Well it is easier to avoid the curse of wealth, than it is to acquire it ;-)  Revolutionaries are all Puritans.  The founder of the Cheka (KGB) was a seminary student, same as Stalin.  If the world isn't perfect, then the world should be destroyed.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Hydra009

SGOS

I can't believe these arguments can become this absurd and Trump can win again.  Having said that, I've been amazed too many times how compelling political bullshit can be to many conservative voters, no matter how idiotic it seems.

Baruch

"CNN WAS JUST CAUGHT RUNNING CHINESE COMMUNIST PROPAGANDA, QUIETLY EDITS THE ARTICLE IN SHAME" ... Pravda of the DNC.

"DISGUSTING VIDEO SHOWS TRUMP DERANGEMENT COUPLE STEAL TRUMP FLAG WHILE CHILD BEGS THEM TO STOP" ... a doctor couple and their two children, one of their own children begged them to stop.  Same thing happened to Trump signs on lawns during the 2016 election.  Dems are disgusting deplorables ;-)

"CNN'S JIM ACOSTA BECLOWNS HIMSELF DEFENDING CHINA AS MEDIA REPORTS THEY LIED AND CAUSED THE PANDEM.." ... CNN correspondents work for IT.

"Declassified Horowitz Footnotes Show Obama Officials Knew Steele Dossier Was Russian Disinfo Designed To Target Trump" ... Horowitz tried to hide the content of his FBI review, in secret footnotes, revealed thru FOIA request.  Of course Obama is a warmonger, a Russian agent ... see Uranium One.  Obama was a monster ... which is why I voted for him twice.  Obama's own mother died shortly before his inauguration.  He probably had her liquidated to keep her from talking too much to the press (sarc).  I can respect a parricide.

Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Hydra009

Shiranu

Yeah, I don't even have words for him at this point. Everything that needs to be said has been said ad nauseam. He just grows worse and worse.

Baruch

Shiranu ... needs fulfillment of Das Kapital ... army of the unemployed, then violent revolution led by woke cadre (see Shiranu's CV).

"Twitter Outlaws Political Satire, Civil Disobedience With Fresh Bans Of Conservative Influencers" ... Twitter is best investment CCP ever made.

"Trump Tweets "Liberate Michigan" As Gov Says Reopening Could Start May 1" ... Michigan governor saw the protestors, thought twice about continuing 4th Reich in Lansing.

"'Secret' National Guard Unit Ready To Enforce 'Martial Law' In Washington DC" .... 1932 again?  Where are MacArthur, Eisenhower and Patton?  They knew how to deal with pesky protestors.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Baruch

"FACEBOOK IS BANNING LOCKDOWN PROTESTS AT GOVERNMENTS REQUEST AS DRONES ARE DEPLOYED TO SPY ON US" ... this CIA agency will help maintain order.

"MEDIA NOW CLAIMS TRUMP IS "ANTI GOVERNMENT" SO ANTIFA BECOMES PRO GOVERNMENT NOW??!" ... AntiFA is communist.  For progressives government = communism.  Since Trump is clearly a capitalist (unlike Ukraine grifting Biden), he is clearly anti-communist, hence anti-government ;-)

What is cultural Marxism?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LqJ9IpWOYQA

Just like a Dem party meeting ... personality cult of Hillary.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

trdsf

Funny how the only states the Oval Orifice thinks need to be "liberated" are the ones with Democratic governors.  Ohio was one of the first states to go into lockdown, is still in lockdown, and is going to remain in lockdown to one degree or another for the foreseeable future... but Governor DeWine is a Republican so the rules are different for him.
"My faith in the Constitution is whole, it is complete, it is total, and I am not going to sit here and be an idle spectator to the diminution, the subversion, the destruction of the Constitution." -- Barbara Jordan

Baruch

Quote from: trdsf on April 21, 2020, 06:36:52 AM
Funny how the only states the Oval Orifice thinks need to be "liberated" are the ones with Democratic governors.  Ohio was one of the first states to go into lockdown, is still in lockdown, and is going to remain in lockdown to one degree or another for the foreseeable future... but Governor DeWine is a Republican so the rules are different for him.

I would nuke Dem states ;-)  That is the way to liberate them.  What, Republicans should support the Democrat narrative?

Mr Vaccine, Bill Gates, has never vaccinated his own children.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Sal1981

Quote from: Baruch on April 21, 2020, 07:07:10 AM
I would nuke Dem states ;-)   What, Republicans should support the Democrat narrative?

That's because you're unhinged.

Baruch

Quote from: Sal1981 on April 21, 2020, 05:46:23 PM
That's because you're unhinged.

Voted as a Dem for 20 years ... case closed.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.