News:

Welcome to our site!

Main Menu

Impeach Trump????

Started by fencerider, September 30, 2017, 11:04:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Baruch

Quote from: Hydra009 on March 17, 2020, 08:07:28 AM
https://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/us-politics/coronavirus-video-trump-pandemic-team-cut-2018-a9405191.html

Conspiracy theory.  And UK MSM is even dirtier and crazier than the American kind.  Take The Guardian, please ... if you don't choose communism right away, you are all going to die ... I tell you ... Brexit was invented by Putin ... ayeee.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Azee’ Å,a’ish nanídį́į́h?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Are you taking any medications?
Don't do that.

Hydra009

Baruch

Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Hydra009

Baruch

People choose, at a personal level, corporate level, government level.  In the case of corporations thru representation by management (on behalf of stock and bond holders).  In the case of governments by politicians (on behalf of voters).  You may not like not being in charge.  You might not like the decisions made by our "representatives".  If you don't like your own decisions, then change them.

Yes, money and other resources can be allocated differently tomorrow than they were yesterday, in theory.  In practice we are still the same stupid shits tomorrow as we were yesterday.  Of course, on a selfish level, I want more government support for my daughter's handicap, and I don't care if you crawl under a rock and die ;-)  What I don't support is grifters trying to get 6 figure salaries with no expertise to justify it (see Hunter Biden) to serve as my TP commissar.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Baruch

Saw two Osprey aircraft fly over this afternoon, flying low, to the local airport.  Looked like the Marine Corp kind.  Get ready for martial law, jarheads!
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Baruch

What is your political system if Trump and Progressives unite, and are the Left of the neo-Lib Dem establishment?
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Baruch

Politics is all about emotion and prejudice ... "Liberal NPCs Hate Russia, Conservative NPCs Hate China"
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Baruch

Quote from: Hydra009 on March 21, 2020, 09:12:58 AM
https://www.businessinsider.com/coronavirus-intelligence-warned-trump-of-pandemic-in-january-2020-3

The US/Britain have been working on bio-weapons for over 10 years (at least since 2007).  The US and the Soviet Union had a protocol to control that, but the rise of China has upset all those Cold War agreements.  China is a big researcher and espionage actor in all aspects of bio-weapons.  So I am sure that Trump knew all about this (classified) long ago.  The US has had a pandemic national plan since 2003.

So, should Trump have closed the US to all travel in January?  Would have been smart to do so.  In fact, he should have declared a national emergency (as now declared) as soon as the Dems stopped trying to coup him out of office ;-)  Those Dems, who are fellow travelers for China and Ukraine.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Hydra009

Baruch

Quote from: Hydra009 on March 22, 2020, 12:53:13 PM

Science is hard.

Self appointed MDs, or MDs operating out of their area of expertise ... Darwin Award candidates.

BTW ... beating te CDC to the punch (easy since they are bureaucratic slugs) ... got tonic water (with quinine).  Don't have antibiotics, but at least I have one component to fight it, if I get it.  And it mixes well with some alcoholic bases ;-)  The alcohol will have to substitute for the antibiotics.  Israel has donated a huge number of HCQ doses ... probably enough to cover all the Jews in NYC.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Baruch

Quote from: Hydra009 on March 24, 2020, 05:31:57 AM
Trump cultist dies after drinking the flavor-aid

Self medication is ill-advised.  But if I am going to die anyway, and have no alternative, I will do it.  If it helps or harms, I won't credit or condemn anyone else including the President.

Thanks for the continuous proof that TDS is a mental illness worse than Covid ;-)
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.