News:

Welcome to our site!

Main Menu

Impeach Trump????

Started by fencerider, September 30, 2017, 11:04:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hydra009

Hydra009

There really is a Trump tweet for every occasion.

Baruch

Trump is Satan .... says atheists ;-)

How about ... all historical events are driven by conspiracy theories, all of which are false.  Because the people/mob are piles of shit.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Azee’ Å,a’ish nanídį́į́h?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Are you taking any medications?
Don't do that.

Hydra009

I gotta tell you guys, I love being simultaneously viewed as a commie who hates "job creators" and a plutocrat worshipper who hates working stiffs.  And also a godless pro-sharia anti-religious atheist.  This narrative makes a whole lot of sense.

Mike Cl

Quote from: Hydra009 on February 29, 2020, 08:43:13 AM

I gotta tell you guys, I love being simultaneously viewed as a commie who hates "job creators" and a plutocrat worshipper who hates working stiffs.  And also a godless pro-sharia anti-religious atheist.  This narrative makes a whole lot of sense.
Yeah, doesn't it.  Yet close to 50% of the voters are buying it.  I am close to thinking that this country really is just too stupid to last much longer.
Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able?<br />Then he is not omnipotent,<br />Is he able but not willing?<br />Then whence cometh evil?<br />Is he neither able or willing?<br />Then why call him god?

Unbeliever

You'd think all those poor people wouldn't be able to "buy" anything, much less the BS the plutocrats regurgitate.
God Not Found
"There is a sucker born-again every minute." - C. Spellman

Baruch

Quote from: Unbeliever on February 29, 2020, 01:22:46 PM
You'd think all those poor people wouldn't be able to "buy" anything, much less the BS the plutocrats regurgitate.

You never heard of credit and pay-day-loans?  The poor can afford anything the rich want to stick them with.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Baruch

Quote from: Hydra009 on February 29, 2020, 08:43:13 AM

Or maybe all of the narratives are false?  Maybe you are just a regular guy/gal?  Ideology is a good way to avoid thinking.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Unbeliever

Being a Republican is a way to avoid thinking - but not a good one.
God Not Found

Hydra009

America's finest stable geniuses weigh in on coronavirus:

Unbeliever

Yeah, corvid-19 is just another Chinese hoax.
God Not Found

Baruch

Quote from: Unbeliever on February 29, 2020, 08:14:36 PM
Yeah, corvid-19 is just another Chinese hoax.

Like medical version of Chinese handcuffs (tube with one finger in each end) … Roundeye not smart enough to escape that!
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

SvZurich

Quote from: Baruch on February 28, 2020, 11:03:31 AM
Trump is Satan .... says atheists ;-)

LIES!  Satan is the HERO of the Buy-Bull!  Low body count, tried to help a guy in the desert, and he never lied.

Compare to YHWH and his genocidal rampages.
Kimberly (HSBUH) aka Baroness Sylvia endorses the Meadow Party's Bill N' Opus for the 2024 Presidential election! Or a Sanders/Warren ticket.