News:

Welcome to our site!

Main Menu

Impeach Trump????

Started by fencerider, September 30, 2017, 11:04:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hydra009

Quote from: Jason Harvestdancer on February 06, 2020, 08:47:01 PM
As an interesting twist, some Republicans have promised that when they regain the House they will expunge the impeachment.
They seem intent on never regaining power - or trust - again.

Hydra009

Hydra009

Munch

I can't imagine any US president to be a good dog owner, since their always busy and it's mostly the help looking after the animals, while they just have the occasional photoshoot with it.
Be like if I owned a dog and I just left it to be cared for by my mother and wonder why it doesn't come to me when I whistle
'Political correctness is fascism pretending to be manners' - George Carlin

Baruch

Quote from: Munch on February 07, 2020, 05:52:51 AM
I can't imagine any US president to be a good dog owner, since their always busy and it's mostly the help looking after the animals, while they just have the occasional photoshoot with it.
Be like if I owned a dog and I just left it to be cared for by my mother and wonder why it doesn't come to me when I whistle

"Lyndon Johnson Lifts Dog by Ears. When President Lyndon Johnson lifted his beagle, Him, by its ears to pose for an A.P. photographer, he set off a nationwide barrage of protests from animal lovers." ... hard to tell with LBJ, who is the pooch and who is the master ;-)
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Azee’ Å,a’ish nanídį́į́h?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Are you taking any medications?
Don't do that.

Baruch

Quote from: Hydra009 on February 07, 2020, 02:59:44 AM

Well, he's not wrong...

Atheists are sooooo funny.  Now Romney and Pelosi are calling on G-d, like Capt Ahab.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Baruch

Quote from: Hydra009 on February 07, 2020, 01:48:51 AM

Did you ever trust those f*ckweasels?  S*itheads are so much more trustworthy.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Baruch

Quote from: Jason Harvestdancer on February 06, 2020, 09:51:07 PM
You do realize he did give that gentleman a different honor by promoting him to Brigadier General.  In an unprecedented move the Joint Chiefs all stood up and applauded that honor.

How many people here, circa 1965-1975 were chanting "Ho Ho Ho Chi Minh"?  Yes, some here served back then.  But like many veterans, were never the same afterward ;-(
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Baruch

Quote from: trdsf on February 07, 2020, 01:31:10 AM
And Limbaugh does not deserve the honor of the Presidential Medal of Freedom.

A valid point.  That award was purely political.  Obama didn't deserve a Nobel Peace medal either.  He was a f*cking warmonger.  Voted for Darth Barak twice.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Unbeliever

Quote from: Hydra009 on February 07, 2020, 01:48:51 AM

I disagree. I think they want all the power. They want absolute power so they can be absolutely corrupt.
God Not Found
"There is a sucker born-again every minute." - C. Spellman

Unbeliever

Even the "prayer" breakfast is against the teachings of Jesus:
Matthew 6:5-7
"And when thou prayest, thou shalt not be as the hypocrites are: for they love to pray standing in the synagogues and in the corners of the streets, that they may be seen of men. Verily I say unto you, They have their reward.
But thou, when thou prayest, enter into thy closet, and when thou hast shut thy door, pray to thy Father which is in secret; and thy Father which seeth in secret shall reward thee openly.
But when ye pray, use not vain repetitions, as the heathen do: for they think that they shall be heard for their much speaking."
God Not Found
"There is a sucker born-again every minute." - C. Spellman

Baruch

Quote from: Unbeliever on February 07, 2020, 01:45:45 PM
I disagree. I think they want all the power. They want absolute power so they can be absolutely corrupt.

Very Biblical.  All sons of Adam and daughters of Eve, want that.  This is why cats should rule!

Prayer Breakfast?  Yes, Emperor Constantine messed that up.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Hydra009

Quote from: Unbeliever on February 07, 2020, 01:45:45 PM
Absolutely, but being Trump's bootlicker definitely won't look good on the ol' resume.

Unless they've figured out a way to keep power without votes or without public trust, they're really hurting their brand.  They're effectively turning never-Trumpers into never-GOPers.

Any sane person would try to put as much distance between themselves and Trump before running in 2024.

trdsf

"My faith in the Constitution is whole, it is complete, it is total, and I am not going to sit here and be an idle spectator to the diminution, the subversion, the destruction of the Constitution." -- Barbara Jordan

Baruch

Current Dem crew trying to harvest the White Male ...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NMPW4R727QQ

Aye ... the dead hand of Dem leadership bid yee follow into the briny depths of salty liberal tears.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.