News:

Welcome to our site!

Main Menu

Impeach Trump????

Started by fencerider, September 30, 2017, 11:04:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Baruch

1. Concussion shows up later.  Yes, some of our armed forces, suffered concussion.  I give credit, that in spite of that, Tehran hasn't been vaporized yet (not that I want that outcome).  Please cheer on all enemies of the US, GB etc ... just like you did in the 1960s/70s.

2. Dems are using a convicted pedophile Ukrainian (who lied to Guliani), who is lying to get a lower sentence for his crimes.  This is being revealed thru the press, which is the Comey/Rosenstein/McCabe method of smear.  And the entire corrupt method as used by the House in their proceedings prior to the Impeachment vote.  Ambassador Yovanovich is one of the corrupt Ukrainian/Americans involved in this huge scheme.  Most US ambassadors are political appointees, not professionals.

3. Guliani is going to reveal all his investigation against Clinton, Biden etc corruption with evil Ukrainian oligarchs shortly.  Again thru the press.  Because witnesses won't be called much, in the Impeachment, because the whole Senate/House would have to resign if their universal criminal grifting was revealed.  Yes, hate all people from NYC, you California losers.

4. The law against Communist agitation has been on the books for longer than I have been alive, but never enforced.  If it had, the 1960s would have been very different.  Most DNC operatives today should be arrested as Communist agitators.

5. At this point, justice won't' be had.  It would require a military coup, that arrests all our corrupt civilian politicians (not that I want that outcome).  I like live-and-let-live, otherwise we will have to kill each other.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Azee’ Å,a’ish nanídį́į́h?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Are you taking any medications?
Don't do that.

trdsf

Well.  Let's see if any GOP senators are shaken loose on the question of witnesses by Bolton's allegation...
"My faith in the Constitution is whole, it is complete, it is total, and I am not going to sit here and be an idle spectator to the diminution, the subversion, the destruction of the Constitution." -- Barbara Jordan

Hydra009

Quote from: Shiranu on January 24, 2020, 01:37:27 PMThe liar-in-chief stated that no Americans were harmed in the Iranian missile strikes. That is what he repeated, over and over and over and over again... then he said a few had "headaches"...

https://apnews.com/5aba061e7f7c2632a618d491a0a15c87

34 troops have now been diagnosed with traumatic brain injuries, 17 of which are still under medical supervision.
It's all worth if it gets him a couple percentage points on polls he says he doesn't care about and which are lying when they're unflattering but are the unvarnished truth when they're flattering.

Baruch

Quote from: trdsf on January 27, 2020, 09:58:21 PM
Well.  Let's see if any GOP senators are shaken loose on the question of witnesses by Bolton's allegation...

Dems call on Baby Hitler as witness … bwahaha.  Dems also have Richard Spencer as their ally.  Why does Richard Spencer hate Trump?  He wants all Jews dead.  If Dems were at least immoral, they would at least have some morality!

I want a Donald Trump AI.  Make that AI the Permanent Cyber President ;-)  Not because I would ever vote for Trump .. but because Dems would burn in Hell in this very life, forever.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Baruch

Quote from: Hydra009 on January 27, 2020, 11:50:30 PM
It's all worth if it gets him a couple percentage points on polls he says he doesn't care about and which are lying when they're unflattering but are the unvarnished truth when they're flattering.

Bolton is selling his book, getting free marketing from the Dems (Why would they embrace a warmonger?).  Will you buy his book?
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Unbeliever

This is several months old, but still very relevant:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h4ksw0LRw2k

We don't live under the rule of law, we live under the rule of those who rule the law.

God Not Found
"There is a sucker born-again every minute." - C. Spellman

Baruch

Duh!  Democracy is total BS.  You get the sheeple to believe total lies.  Starts with George "the traitor" Washington.

Just as well, I don't want any Americans to vote anyway.  They need cages at the zoo, like in Planet of the Apes.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Unbeliever

Democracy would be just fine if only we actually had a well-informed electorate. But the boob tube, among other things, has dumbed America down so much that manipulation of the voters is easy, if not necessarily cheap.
God Not Found

trdsf

"My faith in the Constitution is whole, it is complete, it is total, and I am not going to sit here and be an idle spectator to the diminution, the subversion, the destruction of the Constitution." -- Barbara Jordan

Unbeliever

Well, I'm still not holding my breath waiting for witnesses.
God Not Found

trdsf

Quote from: Unbeliever on January 29, 2020, 03:10:04 PM
Well, I'm still not holding my breath waiting for witnesses.
Me either,  but seeing cracks appear in the Stepford Wives is interesting.

Unbeliever

Without witnesses there is no "trial" - just Kabuki theater.
God Not Found

trdsf

Quote from: Unbeliever on January 29, 2020, 03:26:34 PM
Without witnesses there is no "trial" - just Kabuki theater.
That's not Constitutionally true of an impeachment trial before the Senate. The Senate has very broad authority to conduct the trial just about any way they want.  If they don't want witnesses, they don't have to have them so long as 51 of them say so.

What I would like to know is whether Pence as VP or Roberts as presiding judge breaks a tie...

Unbeliever

I think it's Roberts with an impeachment, though all other times it would be the VP.
God Not Found

Baruch

Quote from: Unbeliever on January 29, 2020, 01:33:48 PM
Democracy would be just fine if only we actually had a well-informed electorate. But the boob tube, among other things, has dumbed America down so much that manipulation of the voters is easy, if not necessarily cheap.

Only Independents get to vote.  All party hacks are certifiably insane ;-)
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.