News:

Welcome to our site!

Main Menu

Impeach Trump????

Started by fencerider, September 30, 2017, 11:04:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Baruch

Quote from: Unbeliever on January 10, 2020, 03:14:17 PM
How do we know that Trump didn't buy stock in "defense" contractors, then threaten war so the stock goes up, then sells the stock while the price is high, then de-escalates? The ultimate insider trading.

All 1% have stock in all corporations.  Congress made insider trading legal for them again (after it was illegal for a few years).

So is nuclear war OK, as long as people take paper stock losses?
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Azee’ Å,a’ish nanídį́į́h?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Are you taking any medications?
Don't do that.

Unbeliever

Hey, guess what Baruch? The GOP has given up on investigating Hillary Clinton - because they came up empty! Fancy that!
God Not Found
"There is a sucker born-again every minute." - C. Spellman

Munch

Quote from: Unbeliever on January 10, 2020, 08:08:58 PM
Hey, guess what Baruch? The GOP has given up on investigating Hillary Clinton - because they came up empty! Fancy that!

hey guess what, she's still a corrupt, power hungry bitch who if she was republican you'd have no problem saying she was so. Doesn't matter what side of the fence the apple falls into its still rotten.
'Political correctness is fascism pretending to be manners' - George Carlin

Hydra009

Quote from: Munch on January 10, 2020, 09:37:45 PM
hey guess what, she's still a corrupt, power hungry bitch who if she was republican you'd have no problem saying she was so. Doesn't what side of the fence the apple falls into its still rotten.
Even assuming that's 100% accurate, she's not the one ordering an assassination strike.  Truth be told, she's not doing a whole hell of a lot these days.  Why fixate on someone who's not in power?

Munch

Quote from: Hydra009 on January 10, 2020, 09:51:16 PM
Even assuming that's 100% accurate, she's not the one ordering an assassination strike.  Truth be told, she's not doing a whole hell of a lot these days.  Why fixate on someone who's not in power?

I didn't bring her up.
'Political correctness is fascism pretending to be manners' - George Carlin

Jason Harvestdancer

Pelosi has decided to actually send the impeachment to the Senate and is making a plan to do so next week.

Considering that people were contemplating "failure to prosecute" in the Senate, she really had little choice.  The radicals have forced her hand.
White privilege is being a lifelong racist, then being sent to the White House twice because your running mate is a minority.<br /><br />No Biden, no KKK, no Fascist USA!

Baruch

Coverup, just as Comey planned.  And Bill Clinton is a celibate.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Baruch

Quote from: Hydra009 on January 10, 2020, 09:51:16 PM

Orange Man Bad ... Woman President Good.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Baruch

Quote from: Jason Harvestdancer on January 10, 2020, 10:35:53 PM
Pelosi has decided to actually send the impeachment to the Senate and is making a plan to do so next week.

Considering that people were contemplating "failure to prosecute" in the Senate, she really had little choice.  The radicals have forced her hand.

Maybe.  Or a Pakistani nuke will take out DC on behalf of Iran.  Already one assassin was caught at Mar-A-Lago, and another assassin, a woman, is expected to cross the southern border.  She isn't Mexican either.  Allah Akbar!
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

trdsf

She's a canny vote counter -- knowing that a couple of GOP senators are skittish about Senator Yertle's open collusion with the White House (y'know, rather than being a juror which is his Constitutional mandate), I wonder if she has some information about how the vote on witnesses is going to go.
"My faith in the Constitution is whole, it is complete, it is total, and I am not going to sit here and be an idle spectator to the diminution, the subversion, the destruction of the Constitution." -- Barbara Jordan

trdsf

More to the point, an explicitly politically motivated investigation with what amounted to an order to find anything prosecutable came up empty.

Of course, the GOP has been trying to dig up dirt on Hillary for nearly 30 years now and have come up with fuck-all.  The only success they've had is that they've been flinging monkey shit for so long there's an appearance of crookedness where there actually is none.
"My faith in the Constitution is whole, it is complete, it is total, and I am not going to sit here and be an idle spectator to the diminution, the subversion, the destruction of the Constitution." -- Barbara Jordan

Baruch

Bill and Hillary are CIA.  Their policy was war mongering Republican.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Blackleaf

"Oh, wearisome condition of humanity,
Born under one law, to another bound;
Vainly begot, and yet forbidden vanity,
Created sick, commanded to be sound."
--Fulke Greville--

Unbeliever

QuoteJim Bakker, the disgraced evangelist who served time in prison, claimed this week that only people who have been “saved” are able to really support and appreciate Donald Trump. Bakker says that being saved means being able to forgive others, and that’s exactly what they are trying to do with Trump. Ring of Fire’s Farron Cousins discusses this ridiculous claim and how it is being used to increase evangelical support for the President.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Az_C1cV7OJw

Well, at least now I know why I don't support Trump - I'm not saved!
God Not Found
"There is a sucker born-again every minute." - C. Spellman

Hydra009

I dunno how "radical" it is to want this guy impeached, given what he has done so far.  And that's the position of a little over half the people.