News:

Welcome to our site!

Main Menu

Impeach Trump????

Started by fencerider, September 30, 2017, 11:04:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Unbeliever

Well, he has to blame someone other than himself, and democrats are convenient.
God Not Found
"There is a sucker born-again every minute." - C. Spellman

SGOS

Quote from: Unbeliever on June 20, 2018, 06:43:55 PM
I think it must have been a couple of weeks now since I heard NPR play a sound bite of Trump blaming the Democrats for the current treatment of immigrant children.

Baruch

Quote from: Draconic Aiur on June 20, 2018, 06:10:52 PM
Now Drumpf has decided to not separate families at borders and blames the democrats for not passing better laws.

The First Lady didn't like it, and that persuaded the President.  But the law says, you can't keep unaccompanied minors in jail with adults ... for the children.  Most of the children are unaccompanied.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Azee’ Å,a’ish nanídį́į́h?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Are you taking any medications?
Don't do that.

SGOS

Quote from: Baruch on June 21, 2018, 03:51:55 AM
The First Lady didn't like it, and that persuaded the President.  But the law says, you can't keep unaccompanied minors in jail with adults ... for the children.  Most of the children are unaccompanied.
Why is it suddenly so important for Trump to follow the law in this case?  Why not in other cases?

Baruch

Quote from: SGOS on June 21, 2018, 04:22:43 AM
Why is it suddenly so important for Trump to follow the law in this case?  Why not in other cases?

So, you are saying, Trump (or Obama) should routinely ignore the law?  Which law did Obama ignore, or Trump ignore?  In the scandal of Russiagate ... it seems that nobody under Obama, or Obama for that matter, obeyed the law.

Trump was following the same law as Obama, until just yesterday, then wrote an executive order.  Since when is an executive order a law?  Congress didn't write any bill to change anything in regard to immigration enforcement.  Signing statements have also gotten out of control.

I have a big problem with all of these executive orders.  Let Congress pass a law, and the President sign it.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

SGOS

Quote from: Baruch on June 21, 2018, 06:48:16 AM
So, you are saying, Trump (or Obama) should routinely ignore the law?
No, I didn't say anything.  It was a question.

Baruch

Quote from: SGOS on June 21, 2018, 07:01:13 AM
No, I didn't say anything.  It was a question.

Why is it suddenly so important for Trump to follow the law in this case? - The President is the law, whether Obama or Trump.

Why not in other cases? - Why ask why any politician chooses one thing over another?  Probably roll of the dice.

Now I ask you, which laws are you talking about?  It is still illegal, to immigrate without authorization, into any country.  Europe has decided to be generous in granting authorization, but that is ending now.  The US grants unofficial authorization, by lack of enforcement.  I see a problem with either strategy ... being too generous, legally, or in giving a nod and a wink to millions of illegals living in the US, because people like the cheap labor.

But as long as politicians and their supporters believe "the end justifies the means" ... then we are not a civil society, we are a crime wave.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Hakurei Reimu

Quote from: Unbeliever on June 20, 2018, 06:43:55 PM
Democrats: "We didn't think we had to tell the president not to be a soulless bastard. Our bad."
Warning: Don't Tease The Miko!
(she bites!)
Spinny Miko Avatar shamelessly ripped off from Iosys' Neko Miko Reimu

trdsf

Oh, it gets worse.  It's now alleged that they're drugging kidsâ€"sometimes with powerful psychotropicsâ€"to keep them "calm".

If true, this is a Hague-worthy crime against humanity, not a merely impeachable high crime or misdemeanor.
"My faith in the Constitution is whole, it is complete, it is total, and I am not going to sit here and be an idle spectator to the diminution, the subversion, the destruction of the Constitution." -- Barbara Jordan

Baruch

Quote from: Hakurei Reimu on June 21, 2018, 08:02:58 AM
Democrats: "We didn't think we had to tell the president not to be a soulless bastard. Our bad."

Like Bill and Hillary?  Don't throw stones ... in politics, all houses are made of glass.  You can take those 12,000 children into your home, if you want them.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Baruch

Quote from: trdsf on June 21, 2018, 11:58:09 AM
Oh, it gets worse.  It's now alleged that they're drugging kidsâ€"sometimes with powerful psychotropicsâ€"to keep them "calm".

If true, this is a Hague-worthy crime against humanity, not a merely impeachable high crime or misdemeanor.

This happens to many kids in school today.  Maybe you need to stop over-prescription of AD and ADHD drugs in the schools too?  Nobody here complained when Obama was doing this.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Draconic Aiur

Quote from: Baruch on June 21, 2018, 12:30:51 PM
This happens to many kids in school today.  Maybe you need to stop over-prescription of AD and ADHD drugs in the schools too?  Nobody here complained when Obama was doing this.

That's because Obama didn't make racist statements against latinos and take children away from parents to be treated like animals. Obama didn't also fit it into his propaganda like Drumpf. Also this cam from Clinton whom didn't use such aggressive acts of bondage of illegals but every goddamn Trump supporter will derp derp derp

trdsf

Quote from: Draconic Aiur on June 21, 2018, 02:39:02 PM
That's because Obama didn't make racist statements against latinos and take children away from parents to be treated like animals. Obama didn't also fit it into his propaganda like Drumpf. Also this cam from Clinton whom didn't use such aggressive acts of bondage of illegals but every goddamn Trump supporter will derp derp derp
You're forgetting that in Baruchistan, because one kid in a public school was identified as having a potentially medicatable condition, was evaluated for it, and was properly prescribed something to help manage it at some point during the Obama administration, therefore AIIIEEE HILLARY EVIL!!!1!
"My faith in the Constitution is whole, it is complete, it is total, and I am not going to sit here and be an idle spectator to the diminution, the subversion, the destruction of the Constitution." -- Barbara Jordan

Baruch

Quote from: Draconic Aiur on June 21, 2018, 02:39:02 PM

That is false.  Are you a Leftist propagandist?  Jacobin (online mag) is for you.  The pictures of children being treated as animals (and yes, I do feel for the children) originally came from the Obama administration.  President Obama is an anti-White racist by his own words ... but much more articulate than President Trump.  Yes, I agree that bad words don't make a bad situation better ... I don't like Trump either.  If you want to rid the world of racism, rid it of race ... aka exterminate the human race.  But for those children who are in fact orphans, please adopt some.  Otherwise you can stop the virtue signaling and false concern.  I know I am not virtuous ... at least I am self aware and honest.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Baruch

Quote from: trdsf on June 21, 2018, 02:51:20 PM
You're forgetting that in Baruchistan, because one kid in a public school was identified as having a potentially medicatable condition, was evaluated for it, and was properly prescribed something to help manage it at some point during the Obama administration, therefore AIIIEEE HILLARY EVIL!!!1!

No ... actually I have never claimed that Hillary is responsible for the over prescription of mood altering drugs to children.  But do your own research please.  I am sure that years ago, this was all part of the Trump master race plan.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.