News:

Welcome to our site!

Main Menu

Impeach Trump????

Started by fencerider, September 30, 2017, 11:04:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

trdsf

Oh, almighty Bob.  According to at least one Republimoron, the impeachment of Shit-For-Brains is just like the trial of Jay-zus.
"My faith in the Constitution is whole, it is complete, it is total, and I am not going to sit here and be an idle spectator to the diminution, the subversion, the destruction of the Constitution." -- Barbara Jordan

Unbeliever

We laughed at Trump for a while, but I suspect we won't be able to laugh at him for much longer.
God Not Found
"There is a sucker born-again every minute." - C. Spellman

trdsf

It's official.  Shit-for-Brains has been impeached on Article I -- abuse of power.
"My faith in the Constitution is whole, it is complete, it is total, and I am not going to sit here and be an idle spectator to the diminution, the subversion, the destruction of the Constitution." -- Barbara Jordan

trdsf

Baruch

Quote from: trdsf on December 18, 2019, 08:54:23 PM
And Article II.

Pft.  And California is still downing in shit and used hypodermics (sad to say).

I didn't think even with Pelosi, the Dems had enough balls to do this.  Pleased to see that they do.  But that is the Patriarchy for you.

We will have to see what the CIA does in the Senate.

Even my Dad, a Republican, hated that Nixon didn't get impeached.  Politics today has him spinning in his grave.  Each succeeding generation is more feral than the previous one.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Azee’ Å,a’ish nanídį́į́h?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Are you taking any medications?
Don't do that.

Baruch

Quote from: Unbeliever on December 18, 2019, 08:25:58 PM
We laughed at Trump for a while, but I suspect we won't be able to laugh at him for much longer.

I don't believe you have ever laughed at Trump.  Maybe Gary Johnson (my candidate).  Too much TDS.  Laughter here is like the clown character in Il Pagliacci.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

SoldierofFortune

All of the things happened was planned.
Things are progressing and what we are doing is just to comment to see which one of us will be right in the game of guess :D4
And all of our information comes from the monopol media. LOL

Baruch

Quote from: SoldierofFortune on December 18, 2019, 10:01:11 PM
All of the things happened was planned.
Things are progressing and what we are doing is just to comment to see which one of us will be right in the game of guess :D4
And all of our information comes from the monopol media. LOL

Yes, like live group fan fiction, in Pokemon.  Adam Schift Squirdle, I choose you!  Or maybe Dems are like Team Rocket ;-)
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Shiranu

Quote from: Unbeliever on December 18, 2019, 08:25:58 PM

I admire your optimism but I completely disagree with it.
"A little science distances you from God, but a lot of science brings you nearer to Him." - Louis Pasteur

Shiranu

"A little science distances you from God, but a lot of science brings you nearer to Him." - Louis Pasteur

Baruch

Why would a Republican, approve of a Democrat?  Politeness?  There is no dignity in politics.  Hence my abandonment of it.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Baruch

"Pelosi's threat to stall Senate impeachment trial" ... there is no Senate unless it is Dem controlled ;-)  And the Dem run investigation has to continue thru November 2020;-))

The Dems were traitors in 1861.  The Dems were traitors in 1961.  The Dems are traitors today.  Jefferson Davis Pelosi should be imprisoned for treason.  Abraham Lincoln Trump should march General Sherman thru every Dem metro.  Pelosi can make a dress out of her drapes from Tara plantation house.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Munch

I mean, apart from him being a grimmey douchebag who might have lifted a woman's skirt, what really has he done that's any worst then any other president before him?
All presidents have skeletons in their back yard, just if they're smart enough not to get caught

If it's just a bunch of conservative stuff people got offended by, that's not really cause to impeach someone.

If he's embezzled or arranged an assassination that's something else, but just based on his character that's not something you can bring down on him.
'Political correctness is fascism pretending to be manners' - George Carlin

Baruch

Quote from: Munch on December 19, 2019, 09:15:02 AM
I mean, apart from him being a grimmey douchebag who might have lifted a woman's skirt, what really has he done that's any worst then any other president before him?
All presidents have skeletons in their back yard, just if they're smart enough not to get caught

If it's just a bunch of conservative stuff people got offended by, that's not really cause to impeach someone.

If he's embezzled or arranged an assassination that's something else, but just based on his character that's not something you can bring down on him.

America is Evil Inc as Corbyn claimed.  Bill Clinton ... genocide during embargo of Iraq.  George W Bush ... genocide in Iraq for fake search for non-existent weapons.  Barak Obama ... fascist coup in Ukraine, Libya, Egypt ... and terrorism support against Syria.  Trump has tried to ameliorate this war of Nazi-Commie America against the human race ... please see Yemen.  Trump is a kinder gentler Hitler.  But Obama, George W and Bill were the meaner rougher Hitler.

If there were justice (SJW) then the US would be terminated as a country, and the neo-Con/neo-Lib Establishment knows it.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Baruch

"Former NSA Tech Chief Says Mueller Report Was Based On CIA-Fabricated "Evidence"" ... believe my "facts" and deny your lying eyes.  The nation of the Epstein suicide is shameless.  Just as it was when this Mossad agent of pedophilia was allowed to operate on US territory (bi-partisan).
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.