Author Topic: Impeach Trump????  (Read 78996 times)

Online Hydra009

Re: Impeach Trump????
« Reply #3075 on: November 15, 2019, 08:00:16 PM »

Time to update!

« Reply #3076 on: November 15, 2019, 08:03:46 PM »
Yeah, we need Lev and Igor on that chart!  LOL
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
"It is not God that is worshipped but the group or authority that claims to speak in His name. Sin becomes disobedience to authority not violation of integrity."
Radhakrishnan, Sir Sarvepalli

Offline SGOS

« Reply #3077 on: November 16, 2019, 02:55:12 AM »
It's off to minimum security for Roger Stone and a few rounds of golf.

Offline Baruch

« Reply #3078 on: November 16, 2019, 02:29:35 PM »
Yeah, we need Lev and Igor on that chart!  LOL

Please include chart of Obama administration, all of whom seem to have been cutting crooked deals with Putin and Ukraine.

Like Epstein's original sentence, it is luxury prison, unless you try to squeal.  How will Obama admin folks survive, if they turn state's evidence?  If Republican politics is the basis from criminal charges, so are Democrat politics.
« Last Edit: November 16, 2019, 02:31:56 PM by Baruch »
Zampa xiquihto.  Amo nimitzcuamachilia.
Say it again.  I don't understand you.

Offline Draconic Aiur

« Reply #3079 on: November 17, 2019, 06:02:36 AM »
Please include chart of Obama administration, all of whom seem to have been cutting crooked deals with Putin and Ukraine.

Like Epstein's original sentence, it is luxury prison, unless you try to squeal.  How will Obama admin folks survive, if they turn state's evidence?  If Republican politics is the basis from criminal charges, so are Democrat politics.

There's some dirt but not as much as the republican party your trying to defend.

Offline Baruch

« Reply #3080 on: November 17, 2019, 08:43:48 AM »
There's some dirt but not as much as the republican party your trying to defend.

Sorry, but not defending anyone.  I consider all politicians to be criminals.  I would abolish democracy and arrest all of them.

And it is OK if you support the Democrats ... or Republicans.  Many people supported Bonnie and Clyde in the 30s (aka Hillary and Bill).

« Reply #3081 on: November 21, 2019, 07:38:20 PM »
Maybe the Republicans learned from The Princess Bride what Wesley told Buttercup: "If you didn't say it, you didn't do it."
"It is not God that is worshipped but the group or authority that claims to speak in His name. Sin becomes disobedience to authority not violation of integrity."
Radhakrishnan, Sir Sarvepalli

Offline trdsf

« Reply #3082 on: November 21, 2019, 08:43:40 PM »
Here's the question I want the Repubs to answer: even if (for the sake of argument) the Bidens were up to something hinky in Ukraine, and even if (again for the sake of argument) those who are testifying are all "never trumpers", in what way does that refute the charges being testified to?  The closest they've gotten to mounting anything resembling an actual defense against the charges is "Well, he didn't use the *exact* words quid pro quo, did he?" -- yes, and You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login.

At this stage, Devin Nunes is a traitor to his oath as a Representative.
"My faith in the Constitution is whole, it is complete, it is total, and I am not going to sit here and be an idle spectator to the diminution, the subversion, the destruction of the Constitution." -- Barbara Jordan

Offline Baruch

« Reply #3083 on: November 21, 2019, 11:10:49 PM »
When you have a corrupt society, you will have a corrupt government to reflect that.  With immoralism (not samr as atheism) ... there is nothing to punish anyone for.  So if I were an immoralist, I would be happy if the committee members "Sumner" each other on live TV.  This has been seen in some other parliaments.  Regular violence in Congress would be more entertaining than the Dem Candidate debates.

Online Hydra009

« Reply #3084 on: November 21, 2019, 11:48:54 PM »

Offline Baruch

« Reply #3085 on: November 21, 2019, 11:57:21 PM »
All politicians are masters of NewSpeak.  Latin isn't English, so I declare a foul on Trump.  Only Cicero can redefine Latin to his own advantage ;-)

Online Hydra009

« Reply #3086 on: November 22, 2019, 05:43:06 PM »

Cocaine is a hell of a drug.

Offline Baruch

« Reply #3087 on: November 23, 2019, 10:36:24 AM »
aka Hunter Biden?  His dad didn't abandon him. and has gotten him several well paid jobs he was unqualified for.  Wish all drug addicts had a dad as good as Joe Biden.

TDS is like Israel/Palestine hostility.  People get drugged up on their own outrage brain chemicals.  Cuts out the drug dealer.  That is why I am going cold turkey on Jan 1.  No more outrage for me.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk