Author Topic: Impeach Trump????  (Read 10059 times)

Re: Impeach Trump????
« Reply #300 on: June 11, 2018, 06:55:37 PM »
What is it about You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login that you think has anything to do with anything?
« Last Edit: June 12, 2018, 01:16:35 PM by Unbeliever »
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
"No matter how cynical you become, it's never enough to keep up."
Lily Tomlin

Offline Baruch

« Reply #301 on: June 11, 2018, 11:08:53 PM »
What is about You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login that you think has anything to do with anything?

Political scandal doesn't require violation of the law.  Per Nixon, it is impossible for the President to violate the law.  Obama knew this too.  So the question is political embarrassment and consequences.  Are there consequences to what politicians do or not?  I wish Obama wasn't involved, but afraid that he is one of all Presidents since Nixon, who are as ruthless as Nixon, as corrupt as Nixon.  It is easier to think Obama was duped by the Clinton crime family.
« Last Edit: June 11, 2018, 11:10:33 PM by Baruch »
שלום

Offline Draconic Aiur

« Reply #302 on: June 20, 2018, 08:23:04 AM »
Space Force is the newest Drumpf retardation.

Offline Cavebear

« Reply #303 on: June 20, 2018, 09:36:39 AM »

The Trump brain imagines and the Trump brain declares the world "SO". 

Seriously, he has no sense of rational thought, and little sense of law.  In fact, his entire family seems to consider "law" an inconvenience.  I might exempt Melanija Knavs Trump as just married to him...
Atheist born, atheist bred.  And when I die, atheist dead!

« Reply #304 on: June 20, 2018, 12:32:13 PM »

Yes, the Federal government needs to create a sixth branch of the military because, as Trump said, "When it comes to defending America, it is not enough to merely have an American presence in space. We must have American dominance in space." I mean how expensive could American dominance in space possibly be? This will make Trump's wall look incidental.

Remember the days when Republicans at least pretended to want to shrink the Federal government? Of course, this entire announcement is another one of his distractions.
« Last Edit: June 20, 2018, 12:34:42 PM by GSOgymrat »
“You are the sky. Everything else – it’s just the weather.”

― Pema Chödrön

Offline Baruch

« Reply #305 on: June 20, 2018, 12:45:30 PM »

Like the Wall, will never happen.  This is just triggering fun toward the Left.  Like shaking the ant farm up.
שלום

Offline Baruch

« Reply #306 on: June 20, 2018, 12:48:44 PM »
Yes, the Federal government needs to create a sixth branch of the military because, as Trump said, "When it comes to defending America, it is not enough to merely have an American presence in space. We must have American dominance in space." I mean how expensive could American dominance in space possibly be? This will make Trump's wall look incidental.

Remember the days when Republicans at least pretended to want to shrink the Federal government? Of course, this entire announcement is another one of his distractions.

The only reason to go into space was for the military, see Sputnik and Vanguard (failed) and Explorer (success).  This isn't new.  Most US rocket technology was developed from the V2 German missile.  So this is a nothing-burger for me.  I was involved in the militarizing of space back when I was an engineer during the Cold War.  What is interesting about the proposal, is that the USAF is no longer considered competent enough to take care of space ... as they have since the 1960s.
שלום

« Reply #307 on: June 20, 2018, 01:06:34 PM »
This is just triggering fun toward the Left.

And Libertarians I would assume.

“You are the sky. Everything else – it’s just the weather.”

― Pema Chödrön

« Reply #308 on: June 20, 2018, 01:12:50 PM »
Now we will be able to really take the fight to Ming the Merciless! He's doomed I say, DOOMED!
Lily Tomlin

« Reply #309 on: June 20, 2018, 01:59:47 PM »
I've heard of religious pareidolia. Now we have political pareidolia:

Lily Tomlin

Offline pr126

« Reply #310 on: June 20, 2018, 02:29:00 PM »
“Men occasionally stumble over the truth, but most of them pick themselves up and hurry off as if nothing ever happened.”  - Winston Churchill

« Reply #311 on: June 20, 2018, 02:34:43 PM »
Why do people keep insulting orange orangutans by saying they look like Trump!?
Lily Tomlin

« Reply #312 on: June 20, 2018, 03:32:34 PM »
Lily Tomlin

Online trdsf

« Reply #313 on: June 20, 2018, 03:41:03 PM »
Bah, is that all they see in the sky is an orange disaster area?  I've seen You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login, You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login, You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login, the You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login, You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login, a You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login, You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login, and a pond doing You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login.
Sir Terry Pratchett, on being told about the theory that the universe is a computer simulation: "If we all get out and in again, would it start to work properly this time?"

Offline Draconic Aiur

« Reply #314 on: June 20, 2018, 06:10:52 PM »
Now Drumpf has decided to not separate families at borders and blames the democrats for not passing better laws.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk