News:

Welcome to our site!

Main Menu

Impeach Trump????

Started by fencerider, September 30, 2017, 11:04:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Draconic Aiur

Kno whats worse than Trump? Trump Supporters. They act so snobbish about being fucking retarded.

Baruch

Quote from: Draconic Aiur on September 20, 2019, 08:56:53 PM
Kno whats worse than Trump? Trump Supporters. They act so snobbish about being fucking retarded.

They aren't cool?  I consider cool kids to be ... someone I avoid.  Always have, lived in Cali twice.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Azee’ Å,a’ish nanídį́į́h?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Are you taking any medications?
Don't do that.

Baruch

Quote from: Unbeliever on September 20, 2019, 03:00:05 PM
I hear Trump's put out a new men's cologne, called Suck Cesspool.

Such an edge lord you are.  Is this how Jesus would be today?  I think so, I have pointed out your true identity before.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Draconic Aiur

Quote from: Baruch on September 20, 2019, 09:51:49 PM
They aren't cool?  I consider cool kids to be ... someone I avoid.  Always have, lived in Cali twice.

Ah so you support trump too. Well that figures.

Munch

Quote from: Draconic Aiur on September 21, 2019, 11:38:08 AM

how did you get that from his post? ...
'Political correctness is fascism pretending to be manners' - George Carlin

Unbeliever

Quote from: Baruch on September 20, 2019, 09:51:49 PM
lived in Cali twice.

Well, as the song says, "It don't matter at all where you've played before, California's a brand new game."
God Not Found
"There is a sucker born-again every minute." - C. Spellman

Baruch

Quote from: Draconic Aiur on September 21, 2019, 11:38:08 AM

If I don’t call for "kill all straight White males" I am a Nazi, right?  If you aren’t for our Marxism (the Left attacks itself), you are against us?

Never have supported Trump or either Bush.  Did support Bill Clinton first term and Barak Obama both terms.  Even if someone I vote for gets elected, I expect to be disappointed.  My father was Republican, but even he considered Nixon to be cancer.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Baruch

Quote from: Unbeliever on September 21, 2019, 01:11:39 PM
Well, as the song says, "It don't matter at all where you've played before, California's a brand new game."

Sarcasm ...

In Cali they mate in public, in groups, are not species or gender or age specific.  Fueled by a cocktail of drugs and to the tune of bad 60s Rock.

This is why all Dem run cities inevitably devolve into bankruptcy and homelessness and shit and syringes on the streets.  4th world, worse than 3rd world.  Not even Castro permitted this shit on the streets of Havana.

Not cool, in any place, at any time.

I thought Cali was lovely, if there weren’t any people living there.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Mike Cl

Quote from: Baruch on September 21, 2019, 01:47:42 PM
If I don’t call for "kill all straight White males" I am a Nazi, right?  If you aren’t for our Marxism (the Left attacks itself), you are against us?

Never have supported Trump or either Bush.  Did support Bill Clinton first term and Barak Obama both terms.  Even if someone I vote for gets elected, I expect to be disappointed.  My father was Republican, but even he considered Nixon to be cancer.
I am of the opinion that anybody who gets so much political power that they can run of president, they have no rock-bottom morals/ethics.  It seems to take too many 'compromises' to get to that position.  Therefore, no matter who is the president, they are not what I'd term an ethical person--practical, but not particularly ethical. Politics, just like religions--the  ends justify the means.
Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able?<br />Then he is not omnipotent,<br />Is he able but not willing?<br />Then whence cometh evil?<br />Is he neither able or willing?<br />Then why call him god?

Baruch

Quote from: Mike Cl on September 21, 2019, 05:35:43 PM
I am of the opinion that anybody who gets so much political power that they can run of president, they have no rock-bottom morals/ethics.  It seems to take too many 'compromises' to get to that position.  Therefore, no matter who is the president, they are not what I'd term an ethical person--practical, but not particularly ethical. Politics, just like religions--the  ends justify the means.

This was true in ancient city-states.  A country the size of a US county, with a population of about 50,000 on average.  The city-state politics varying from tyranny (single unelected strong man), oligarchy (groups of leading citizens) or democracy (most free men participate fully).  Humanity can't escape from primate alpha-male psychology.  Alpha females will always be attracted (Hillary) and beta males detract (most of us).
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Hydra009

Baruch

I have been politically unhappy since 1968 (Cronkite denouncing LBJ).  But I haven't yet chosen bulimia or anorexia to protest this.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

trdsf

Well, here we go.  A formal inquiry at long last, although I question a) how much they can get done in an election year and b) whether any findings they make will get heard during the heat of an election.

That said, if it can be demonstrated that Lord Dampnut actually did use the threat of withholding aid to force another nation to investigate a political enemy, that clears any bar I can think of for 'high crime' or 'misdemeanor'.  Bill Weld is way off the mark with his treason talk; treason is defined in the Constitution, and what's alleged is not treason.

It is, if true, dirty as all fuck -- it would be a clear attempt to utilize foreign assets to subvert an election.  And the longer the Orange Disaster Area stonewalls (and those of us old enough to remember Watergate know what a deadly word that can be for the stonewaller), the more it looks like he's hiding something.

Interestingly enough, in the Senate, a resolution to have the whistleblower memo turned over to the Senate Intelligence Committee passed without any objection by any Republican.

And meanwhile, YouGov has a poll out showing that there is majority support for impeachment if Trump bribed/threatened Ukraine to get an investigation going on Hunter Biden.  The scary number that I bet Senator Yertle and his Stepford Wives saw, and led them to sit on their hands today?  Only a plurality of Republicans oppose impeachment, not an actual majority.
"My faith in the Constitution is whole, it is complete, it is total, and I am not going to sit here and be an idle spectator to the diminution, the subversion, the destruction of the Constitution." -- Barbara Jordan

Hydra009

It's about time we finally got the ball rolling on impeachment.  If the Prez did half this stuff and had a D next to his name, he'd already be serving time.  Pelosi and her fellow enablers sitting on their hands during crisis was definitely not a good look.  Hopefully, she can make up for lost time and in time, the US may recover.  Otherwise, we might get more of the same from the Republicans until our Republic becomes something else entirely.

trdsf

Quote from: Hydra009 on September 24, 2019, 07:12:22 PM
It's about time we finally got the ball rolling on impeachment.  If the Prez did half this stuff and had a D next to his name, he'd already be serving time.  Pelosi and her fellow enablers sitting on their hands during crisis was definitely not a good look.  Hopefully, she can make up for lost time and in time, the US may recover.  Otherwise, we might get more of the same from the Republicans until our Republic becomes something else entirely.
Pelosi is also probably the canniest vote counter in Congress, and she had to wait until something came along that even Republicans couldn't pretend was no problem.  Even Senator Yertle has to know that bribing/threatening a foreign power to act against a political rival looks really shitty, and is something even they can't pretend is politics as usual.

Also, so far as I know, this is the first time there has been a majority among the public for impeachment, and that goes a long way towards the decision to go now.

Also, anyone else get a laugh out of Liz Cheney's statement?
Quote from: Rep. Liz Cheney, R-WY
Since the president was sworn in, the Democrats have repeatedly attempted to overturn the results of the election and discard the votes of 63 million Americans who voted for President Trump.
...conveniently forgetting the fact that 66 million Americans voted for his main rival, and in all, 73 million Americans voted against him.  I'm afraid her choices to explain that quote are limited to arrogant hypocrisy, or abject stupidity.
"My faith in the Constitution is whole, it is complete, it is total, and I am not going to sit here and be an idle spectator to the diminution, the subversion, the destruction of the Constitution." -- Barbara Jordan