News:

Welcome to our site!

Main Menu

Impeach Trump????

Started by fencerider, September 30, 2017, 11:04:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mike Cl

Quote from: Baruch on September 03, 2019, 09:32:37 PM
Trump's measured IQ is high.  Proving "idiot savant" is a thing.
Just like trump, you will say anything about anything without a care about accuracy.  Nobody knows what his IQ is, including you.  Once again, you are full of shit and it is coming out in your typing.  You are simply a liar.
Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able?<br />Then he is not omnipotent,<br />Is he able but not willing?<br />Then whence cometh evil?<br />Is he neither able or willing?<br />Then why call him god?

Baruch

Quote from: Mike Cl on September 04, 2019, 02:34:59 PM
Just like trump, you will say anything about anything without a care about accuracy.  Nobody knows what his IQ is, including you.  Once again, you are full of shit and it is coming out in your typing.  You are simply a liar.

Folks here denigrate his IQ, then you claim IQ is irrelevant.  Get your Barbarian Horde organizes, won't you!
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Azee’ Å,a’ish nanídį́į́h?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Are you taking any medications?
Don't do that.

Hydra009

Quote from: Baruch on September 03, 2019, 09:32:37 PM
Trump's measured IQ is high.
Do you remember the time when he faked his own physical exam?

Baruch

Quote from: Unbeliever on September 04, 2019, 01:52:23 PM
Got a source for that?

Only estimated ;-)  Like we do with Lincoln (who was long before the test, which was popularized for US soldiers drafted for WW I).

But in saying "idiot savant" ... y'all don't see that as criticism, instead triggered like Pavlov's dogs.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Unbeliever

Is your name Isabelle Ringing?
God Not Found
"There is a sucker born-again every minute." - C. Spellman

Mike Cl

Quote from: Baruch on September 04, 2019, 03:00:05 PM
Folks here denigrate his IQ, then you claim IQ is irrelevant.  Get your Barbarian Horde organizes, won't you!
Still a liar.  I have not mentioned trump's IQ until you said it was high--and measured.  If it has been measured he has not allowed what that score was.  So, like trump, you are still lying.  I am a little surprised that you like that guy so much you emulate him.  IQ is not the be all, end all--but it is important.  Trump's IQ is low(yes, my opinion) and every time he opens his mouth he proves it.   

You said--" Get your Barbarian Horde organizes, won't you!" Just like trump you utter these type phrases (for that is not a sentence) that make no sense on any level.  So, Baruch, lately all you do is utter nonsense or lies.  I would never have thought that of you a year ago. 
Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able?<br />Then he is not omnipotent,<br />Is he able but not willing?<br />Then whence cometh evil?<br />Is he neither able or willing?<br />Then why call him god?

Baruch

Quote from: Hydra009 on September 04, 2019, 03:01:10 PM
Do you remember the time when he faked his own physical exam?

I had forgotten it.  But confirmed it against a good source (his own doctor).

People lie all the time, and usually try to fake bad health when under threat of the Draft ;-))

Can any of you older guys tell me, can holding a bar of soap for a long time, under your arm pit, stimulate a higher body temperature?
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Baruch

Quote from: Unbeliever on September 04, 2019, 03:13:14 PM
Is your name Isabelle Ringing?

There seem to be a number of women with that name, who are real people.  You need to be more explicit.  And I hope you are referring to a fictional person.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

aitm

Trump's IQ may not be measurable, but it certainly is estimate-able.
A humans desire to live is exceeded only by their willingness to die for another. Even god cannot equal this magnificent sacrifice. No god has the right to judge them.-first tenant of the Panotheust

Baruch

Quote from: Mike Cl on September 04, 2019, 04:02:28 PM
Still a liar.  I have not mentioned trump's IQ until you said it was high--and measured.  If it has been measured he has not allowed what that score was.  So, like trump, you are still lying.  I am a little surprised that you like that guy so much you emulate him.  IQ is not the be all, end all--but it is important.  Trump's IQ is low(yes, my opinion) and every time he opens his mouth he proves it.   

You said--" Get your Barbarian Horde organizes, won't you!" Just like trump you utter these type phrases (for that is not a sentence) that make no sense on any level.  So, Baruch, lately all you do is utter nonsense or lies.  I would never have thought that of you a year ago.

Worked from memory and meme.  The meme is out there, and it didn't matter if it was true or not.  Memes don't care.  And it is Trump's meme, he can have whatever memes he wants.

Yes, I am afraid, that everyone in California, deserves the Big Quake.  Too busy twerking with the Hollywood psychos I guess.  If I were a Democrat, I would be hoping all the East coast gets the Bahama treatment.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Baruch

Quote from: aitm on September 04, 2019, 05:46:01 PM
Trump's IQ may not be measurable, but it certainly is estimate-able.

If I liked you (and I do) I could estimate yours.  Aren't you one of the artistic folks here?  I would think that means a pretty high IQ, and poor social skills.  Please don't cut your ear off ;-)
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Unbeliever

Quote from: Baruch on September 04, 2019, 05:44:01 PM
There seem to be a number of women with that name, who are real people.  You need to be more explicit.  And I hope you are referring to a fictional person.

She was the director of Pavlovian Studies at Car Talk Plaza.
God Not Found

Baruch

Quote from: Unbeliever on September 04, 2019, 05:55:33 PM

She was the director of Pavlovian Studies at Car Talk Plaza.

One of the Car Talk fake staff members.  You really should just say "Car Talk" in the original post, and mention Isabelle's fake role in it.  Then I wouldn't have to wear down Google.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

aitm

Quote from: Baruch on September 04, 2019, 05:47:19 PM
  Aren't you one of the artistic folks here? 

If you like mud pie hand prints...I am very artistic.
A humans desire to live is exceeded only by their willingness to die for another. Even god cannot equal this magnificent sacrifice. No god has the right to judge them.-first tenant of the Panotheust

Unbeliever

Quote from: Baruch on September 04, 2019, 06:01:25 PM
One of the Car Talk fake staff members.  You really should just say "Car Talk" in the original post, and mention Isabelle's fake role in it.  Then I wouldn't have to wear down Google.

Yeah, use Google too much you might wear it out!

lol
God Not Found