News:

Welcome to our site!

Main Menu

Impeach Trump????

Started by fencerider, September 30, 2017, 11:04:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Baruch

Quote from: josephpalazzo on August 19, 2019, 10:18:06 AM
No, the obsession is yours with conspiracy theory. That you project that on me is another symptom of your mental condition.

Anything not DNC is false, is fake news?  Really.  Not that the RNC isn't an evil conspiracy also.  All of politics is a conspiracy, just ask the First Continental Congress.

Yes academics have some value.  I am not a philistine or Palestinian.  But the value of X is less than members of X suppose.  But look up "intelligentsia".  They are not good people.  The authorities are right to exterminate them as a threat to whatever revolution is happening.

Perhaps I have confused Camus with Sartre.  But if you look up "existentialism" I am essentially correct.  The only real alternative any animal, any human has ... is no alternative at all.  Death is the only choice.  This is definitely Camus.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Azee’ Å,a’ish nanídį́į́h?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Are you taking any medications?
Don't do that.

josephpalazzo

Quote from: Baruch on August 19, 2019, 10:31:28 AM
Anything not DNC is false, is fake news?  Really.  Not that the RNC isn't an evil conspiracy also.  All of politics is a conspiracy, just ask the First Continental Congress.

Define conspiracy. I think your definition is way off the board. Enlighten me.

QuotePerhaps I have confused Camus with Sartre.  But if you look up "existentialism" I am essentially correct.  The only real alternative any animal, any human has ... is no alternative at all.  Death is the only choice.  This is definitely Camus.

Yes, one day we'll die but in the meantime, has anyone ever told you that life is another choice?

Baruch

Quote from: josephpalazzo on August 19, 2019, 10:51:23 AM
Define conspiracy. I think your definition is way off the board. Enlighten me.

Yes, one day we'll die but in the meantime, has anyone ever told you that life is another choice?

Two or more people, often representing two or more factions of a single organization, or two or more organizations meet privately for political purpose.  Aka all normal politics that happens behind closed doors (all the interesting parts of politics) is a conspiracy against the People.  Same as commerce (see Adam Smith's other writings).  This is as it was in ancient Athens, and still is today.  It can't be anything else.  The idea that this is "in the public interest" is a pink elephant.

In the long run, life isn't an available choice.  Not even if you are religious and believe in immortality (implausible).  It is questionable if it were a good thing to live another day, but definitely a bad idea (given biology and entropy) to live on indefinitely.  There was a minor Greek myth about this.  A daughter got the gods to give her father immortality, but forgot to ask for eternal youth.  The support of an always declining father was like living in Hades.

L'chaim is for the moment.  We can only live in the present, not in the past or future.  So given this terrible circumstance all humans find themselves in, what shall we do?  Breath and heartbeat are usually autonomous, we don't choose them.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

josephpalazzo

Quote from: Baruch on August 19, 2019, 01:13:18 PM
Two or more people, often representing two or more factions of a single organization, or two or more organizations meet privately for political purpose.  Aka all normal politics that happens behind closed doors (all the interesting parts of politics) is a conspiracy against the People.  Same as commerce (see Adam Smith's other writings).  This is as it was in ancient Athens, and still is today.  It can't be anything else.  The idea that this is "in the public interest" is a pink elephant.

In the long run, life isn't an available choice.  Not even if you are religious and believe in immortality (implausible).  It is questionable if it were a good thing to live another day, but definitely a bad idea (given biology and entropy) to live on indefinitely.  There was a minor Greek myth about this.  A daughter got the gods to give her father immortality, but forgot to ask for eternal youth.  The support of an always declining father was like living in Hades.

L'chaim is for the moment.  We can only live in the present, not in the past or future.  So given this terrible circumstance all humans find themselves in, what shall we do?  Breath and heartbeat are usually autonomous, we don't choose them.

Try a real dictionary - Conspiracy: a secret plan by a group to do something unlawful or harmful.

Baruch

Quote from: josephpalazzo on August 19, 2019, 02:01:06 PM
Try a real dictionary - Conspiracy: a secret plan by a group to do something unlawful or harmful.

Secret = private

Group = two or more monkeys

Unlawful/harmful = anything monkeys do
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

josephpalazzo

Quote from: Baruch on August 19, 2019, 02:46:23 PM
Secret = private

Group = two or more monkeys

Unlawful/harmful = anything monkeys do

Monkeys eat, shit, copulate... no crime there. So I'm spot on: you see conspiracies everywhere. Your mind has been infected. Time for quarantine...

Cavebear

Quote from: josephpalazzo on August 15, 2019, 04:24:29 PM
Now Trump is blaming the Media for the recent economic woes. Indeed, the media is the enemy of the people.

Very Trumpian.  The media is not dedicated to Trump.  It is dedicated to facts.  Facts are what mattrers...
Atheist born, atheist bred.  And when I die, atheist dead!

Baruch

Quote from: Cavebear on August 20, 2019, 02:42:25 AM
Very Trumpian.  The media is not dedicated to Trump.  It is dedicated to facts.  Facts are what mattrers...

media is dedicated to sensationalism and advertising.  Yellow journalism and tabloidism.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Mike Cl

Quote from: Cavebear on August 20, 2019, 02:42:25 AM
Depends upon what one calls media and who/what the media is.  Faux is not out for facts and is about supporting trump.  The 'media' is not a single entity and each part of the media exists for different reasons.  As in all things, one has to try to figure out the bias of each media outlet to determine if they have any value at all. 
Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able?<br />Then he is not omnipotent,<br />Is he able but not willing?<br />Then whence cometh evil?<br />Is he neither able or willing?<br />Then why call him god?

Cavebear

Quote from: Mike Cl on August 20, 2019, 09:06:55 AM
Depends upon what one calls media and who/what the media is.  Faux is not out for facts and is about supporting trump.  The 'media' is not a single entity and each part of the media exists for different reasons.  As in all things, one has to try to figure out the bias of each media outlet to determine if they have any value at all.

Have you noticed that Trump is actually challenging Faux News as being too leftist lately?    That's a give-away that he is going farther right than even they can stand...

Baruch

Quote from: Mike Cl on August 20, 2019, 09:06:55 AM

The people invited to the White House press room.  That is the MSM.  Unless you want to only include DNC approved media, that would exclude Fox.  I liked Trump's initial instinct to stop the official press room and simply Tweet.  But the Deep State has made him change in a lot of ways.  The wars must go on.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Cavebear

Quote from: Baruch on August 20, 2019, 09:38:34 AM
The people invited to the White House press room.  That is the MSM.  Unless you want to only include DNC approved media, that would exclude Fox.  I liked Trump's initial instinct to stop the official press room and simply Tweet.  But the Deep State has made him change in a lot of ways.  The wars must go on.

Well, OF COURSE you would prefer Trumpish tweets.  They are as without content as most of your own posts are.  You two are a perfect match.

Baruch

Quote from: Cavebear on August 20, 2019, 11:53:00 AM
Well, OF COURSE you would prefer Trumpish tweets.  They are as without content as most of your own posts are.  You two are a perfect match.

Angry Birds ;-)  MSM = electronic bird cage material.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Cavebear

Quote from: Baruch on August 20, 2019, 01:51:01 PM
Angry Birds ;-)  MSM = electronic bird cage material.

I have never done "Angry Birds".  I Have done Penguin Whack and am quite good at it (though recognize that distance is mostly a matter of chip speed.  Silly as it seems, what cracks me up in Penguin Whack is when the bird says "OK". 

"Approval for Whack".  What a concept...