News:

Welcome to our site!

Main Menu

Impeach Trump????

Started by fencerider, September 30, 2017, 11:04:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Baruch

Quote from: aileron on August 12, 2019, 04:40:39 PM
If you did retire recently and increased your consumption of Faux News, that would explain the personality change people are reporting here. The term Fox Geser Syndrome exists for a reason.

I've seen it destroy people in my life. I can't go over my sister's house because she rails on and on about caravans and thinks I (a former military officer) don't appreciate the imminent danger of the "invasion."

Grasping at straws?  You haven't been following me for very long.  Remember it has been shown that Trump plastic straws are actually more environmentally friendly that the cardboard straws that McDonalds tried to foist in an attempt to be as woke as Gillette.

Really?  Sorry about your family.  Yes, military folks tend to be too gullible (they are young and in uniform) to avoid Faux News, but not hip enough to follow CNN (sarc).  You are not currently in the military, right?  So you are free of that culture.  Have sympathy for those who are still in it.  The military will never be sympathetic to 1969 Woodstock culture.

On the other hand, I think my Ex and daughter completely accept CNN as gospel.  So this cuts both ways.  Geezer?  Are you ageist?  No, I haven't increased Faux News consumption.  I have been avoiding totally worthless US news outlets for a decade.  Their complicity in war crimes goes way back before 2009.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Azee’ Å,a’ish nanídį́į́h?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Are you taking any medications?
Don't do that.

Baruch

Quote from: Unbeliever on August 12, 2019, 05:35:13 PM
Most people couldn't see him getting elected the first time, but he did it anyway.

Proof of reptilian shape shifting aliens ;-(  I couldn't imagine him running in the primaries.  Or winning the Republican nomination.  Or winning the election (more or less).  And people assume that I am part of the Trump-in-Moscow-peeing-on-Obama's-bed crowd.

It was a great disappointment, that the Dems are so totally corrupt as to have nominated Hillary.  I might have voted for Bernie, at least as a joke.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Baruch

Quote from: Mike Cl on August 12, 2019, 05:39:02 PM
I really, really hope you are correct.  But I have this nagging fear that he will.  I have never wanted to be wrong so badly.......................

On election day, I don't suggest to anyone ... to hold your breath.  Never fear, the CIA will take care of things, as they have since 1947.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Cavebear

Quote from: Unbeliever on August 12, 2019, 05:35:13 PM
Most people couldn't see him getting elected the first time, but he did it anyway.

Many voters were shocked, but imagine how Hillary Clinton feels.  Do you suppose she and Al Gore compare grievances?
Atheist born, atheist bred.  And when I die, atheist dead!

Unbeliever

Ha, wouldn't surprise me.
God Not Found
"There is a sucker born-again every minute." - C. Spellman

Cavebear

Quote from: Baruch on August 12, 2019, 06:39:47 PM
Proof of reptilian shape shifting aliens ;-(  I couldn't imagine him running in the primaries.  Or winning the Republican nomination.  Or winning the election (more or less).  And people assume that I am part of the Trump-in-Moscow-peeing-on-Obama's-bed crowd.

It was a great disappointment, that the Dems are so totally corrupt as to have nominated Hillary.  I might have voted for Bernie, at least as a joke.

I love Bernie and SOME of his ideas personally.  But he is too much like the Crazy Uncle at Thanksgiving Dinner who pounds the table complaining about his neighbors back home.  He isn't "executive" material.   

Given that, I'm wondering about Warren.  She also doesn't have much "executive" experience, but I can see her understanding how to use it.  I like both Warren and Biden.  Biden would be a calming influence internationally to repair alliances.  Warren would be an in-your-face challenge to the dictators that Trump loves too well.

Cavebear

Quote from: Unbeliever on August 12, 2019, 10:05:38 PM
Ha, wouldn't surprise me.

Both members of the "Should Have Been President" club.

Hydra009

So, conservatives got a movie banned because it hurt their feelings (I thought they didn't like snowflakes?) and you wanna know the funny thing about this?  I'm like 95% sure a conservative is the heroine of the story.  D'oh!

See, the plot is that evil elitists have kidnapped conservatives, dropped them in god knows where, and are hunting them for sport.  It really tries to paint a picture of ivory tower liberals who have all the money and privilege and they're totally out of touch with the common man and lack empathy, so naturally, they go out and murder the have-not, salt-of-the-earth conservatives with simple and honest lives whose backbreaking work creates the very towers that the liberals live in.

It's a conservative propagandist's wet dream.  And triggered conservatives got it banned because they had the false impression that Hollywood was so anti-Trump that they greenlit a movie about just murdering them all because...I dunno...reasons.  Persecution complex, much?

Anways, it's pretty stupid all around.  Unless this is all a big marketing gimmick, in which case, kudos to them, but I dunno, I kinda feel like the people who watch Fox and Friends to understand the state of the world aren't really the kind of people to play 3d chess.  In that scenario, the creators would be the real geniuses and everyone else, right and left and even the POTUS himself, just got played.

Baruch

Quote from: Cavebear on August 12, 2019, 10:01:26 PM
Many voters were shocked, but imagine how Hillary Clinton feels.  Do you suppose she and Al Gore compare grievances?

Al Gore must have an easier conscience.  Hillary of course expected to be enthroned ;-(
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Baruch

Quote from: Cavebear on August 12, 2019, 10:12:22 PM
Both members of the "Should Have Been President" club.

Sad choices.  Good evidence why voting should be banned.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Baruch

Quote from: Hydra009 on August 12, 2019, 11:04:36 PM
So, conservatives got a movie banned because it hurt their feelings (I thought they didn't like snowflakes?) and you wanna know the funny thing about this?  I'm like 95% sure a conservative is the heroine of the story.  D'oh!

See, the plot is that evil elitists have kidnapped conservatives, dropped them in god knows where, and are hunting them for sport.  It really tries to paint a picture of ivory tower liberals who have all the money and privilege and they're totally out of touch with the common man and lack empathy, so naturally, they go out and murder the have-not, salt-of-the-earth conservatives with simple and honest lives whose backbreaking work creates the very towers that the liberals live in.

It's a conservative propagandist's wet dream.  And triggered conservatives got it banned because they had the false impression that Hollywood was so anti-Trump that they greenlit a movie about just murdering them all because...I dunno...reasons.  Persecution complex, much?

Anways, it's pretty stupid all around.  Unless this is all a big marketing gimmick, in which case, kudos to them, but I dunno, I kinda feel like the people who watch Fox and Friends to understand the state of the world aren't really the kind of people to play 3d chess.  In that scenario, the creators would be the real geniuses and everyone else, right and left and even the POTUS himself, just got played.

The "hunt Trump supporters"?  Go make your own.  You can go kill Trump supporters, and use your camera in your smart phone?
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

josephpalazzo

Quote from: Baruch on August 12, 2019, 11:23:51 PM
Sad choices.  Good evidence why voting should be banned.

So after your idol Trump, Putin is No. 2 on your trophy mantel...

josephpalazzo

Quote from: Baruch on August 12, 2019, 06:29:59 PM
For folks here, I can pretty much assume, any political position is the opposite of truth, because they are based on drugs and group sex in 1969.

Oh I see, you've just woke up from 1969. I now understand your rebellious provocation - it's a cry against all that dope that put you to sleep for so long. Pity.

Baruch

Quote from: josephpalazzo on August 12, 2019, 11:45:46 PM

So after your idol Trump, Putin is No. 2 on your trophy mantel...

See, that is why I think you may have a med problem.  There is no connection between Biden/Warren and Trump/Putin ... unless you think they are the same people.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Baruch

Quote from: josephpalazzo on August 13, 2019, 12:00:28 AM

Oh I see, you've just woke up from 1969. I now understand your rebellious provocation - it's a cry against all that dope that put you to sleep for so long. Pity.

Don't know if you were there, back then (old enough though).  Some people here were, or should have been.  That whole generation of college students were a write off ;-(
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.