News:

Welcome to our site!

Main Menu

Impeach Trump????

Started by fencerider, September 30, 2017, 11:04:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Baruch

Quote from: Hydra009 on July 18, 2019, 01:28:27 PM
The was one being interviewed about Trump's recent arrival in North Carolina (a visit which probably set us back to the Reconstruction Era) and she said that she was glad that Trump was doing something to "get rid of all the Mexicans".  They never keep their cards close to their chests.  It's like Intelligent Design all over again.

Nope.  Not many Mexicans removed.  We have millions here legally, who are staying.  Illegals from Finland gotta go.  Quoting some Southern American person is like quoting old cottage cheese.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Azee’ Å,a’ish nanídį́į́h?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Are you taking any medications?
Don't do that.

Baruch

Quote from: Hydra009 on July 18, 2019, 01:55:16 PM
Kinda hard to read a map when you can't read.

Exactly.  Average American shouldn't vote either.

https://www.quora.com/Why-are-some-Americans-so-bad-at-geography

But this is because geography isn't even taught.  Not even Civics 101 (that I had in 9th grade).  We can thank Democrat teacher's unions for this.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Hydra009

josephpalazzo

Quote from: Hydra009 on July 18, 2019, 12:51:07 PM
So all this is just window-dressing for racist prejudice and discrimination?  George Soros got to you too, I see.  I mean, how could anyone naturally arrive at the conclusion that Trump and his ilk are out-and-out racists? When's the last time you ever heard them say something that could be considered racist?

Hum... Trump is a stable genius. It's just that the rest of the world are slow to come to that realization. He can make you believe that white is black, and black is white. Ergo, no racist bone in that thick skull...

Baruch

Hmmm hmmm good.

Campbell's soup?
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Unbeliever

God Not Found
"There is a sucker born-again every minute." - C. Spellman

Baruch

Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Unbeliever

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KrD5nYmEV1E

I didn't much care for Fallon at first, but like a wart, he sorta grew on me...
God Not Found

josephpalazzo

The impeachment motion was defeated - symbolic, useful or not?

Baruch

Quote from: josephpalazzo on July 18, 2019, 09:26:51 PM

I give the Dems credit for trying.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

trdsf

Quote from: josephpalazzo on July 18, 2019, 09:26:51 PM
None of the above.  The word you're looking for is 'frustrating'.  The only thing between the Orange Disaster Area and impeachment is the fact that it can't get past Senator Yertle, Hypocrite from Kentuckyâ€"who would have been at the forefront of an impeachment drive against any Democrat who had done a tenth of the shit Lord Dampnut hasâ€"and his horde of Stepford Wives.

Impeachment is a political process rather than a legal process.  I'm satisfied that His Accidency's conduct reaches the 'high crimes and misdemeanors' bar, but the political realities are that there's no path to conviction, regardless of the evidence.

There was a Louisiana politician who boasted that the only way he could fail to be elected was if he were caught "in bed with either a dead girl or a live boy".  Republican lockstepism is so far ingrained now that I'm not convinced that even a dead boy or a live goat would be enough for them to turn.
"My faith in the Constitution is whole, it is complete, it is total, and I am not going to sit here and be an idle spectator to the diminution, the subversion, the destruction of the Constitution." -- Barbara Jordan

Baruch

Don't worry, be happy.  There can be other impeachment motions.  If you are so immature, that you need immediate gratification ... the politics isn't your problem.  And yes, the Rethugs could try impeachment, when they retake the House in 2021 ;-)  Or more of them could cross the isle before then.  But expecting them to support a Dem motion is like expecting Corbyn to suppor May on Brexit.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Unbeliever

The Democratic party doesn't exactly negotiate like Corbin Dallas. Maybe Mueller's testimony will accomplish something, if he ever manages to actually give any testimony.
God Not Found

Baruch

Quote from: Unbeliever on July 19, 2019, 01:38:34 PM
The Democratic party doesn't exactly negotiate like Corbin Dallas. Maybe Mueller's testimony will accomplish something, if he ever manages to actually give any testimony.

He will say ... Trump is a reptilian shape shifting alien.  Then the Dems will be helpless, because there are no laws agains that.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Unbeliever

God Not Found