News:

Welcome to our site!

Main Menu

Impeach Trump????

Started by fencerider, September 30, 2017, 11:04:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cavebear

Quote from: Baruch on July 13, 2019, 02:19:22 PM
Not a good reason.  All politicians are incompetent, or they would hold real jobs ;-)  A traffic ticket is enough to impeach.  But Dems are cowards.

You poor sap...  You don't know the difference between governance and cowardice.
Atheist born, atheist bred.  And when I die, atheist dead!

Baruch

Quote from: Cavebear on July 13, 2019, 01:09:34 PM
Historically, asylum requests have bee presented to the US Embassy or local consulate offices within the country of origin.  If I understand correctly, under the Trump administration that was changed to require people to come across the border to request asylum.  And that was a GOTCHA!  they had to enter the US illegally to request asylum and therefore "criminals" subject to deportation. 

It's a game Trump and (by support) Republicans are playing..

Too bad you are retired, or you could help them with their paperwork (eew).
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Azee’ Å,a’ish nanídį́į́h?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Are you taking any medications?
Don't do that.

Baruch

Quote from: Cavebear on July 13, 2019, 02:26:04 PM
You poor sap...  You don't know the difference between governance and cowardice.

I do, and hey don't even have the same number of letters!
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Baruch

Quote from: Unbeliever on July 13, 2019, 02:22:18 PM
No, it isn't. If you'd take a dump once in a while you wouldn't be so full of shit.

I would be happy to send you a FedEx of mine, but hear SF doesn't need any more ;-(
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Cavebear

Quote from: Baruch on July 13, 2019, 02:25:52 PM
https://www.elpasotimes.com/story/news/2019/07/03/cory-booker-texas-border-democrat-presidential-candidate-migrants-immigration/1641513001/

Too bad this is my daughter's favorite candidate.  Too bad he isn't taking care of New Jersey, the people who elected him ;-(  But more real than the fake photo ops that AOC is doing.

Cory Booker isn't my favorite candidate either.  And not most of democrats. 

Personally, I'm just waiting for the field to narrowed down to 2.  I like Biden because he would give our international allies some comfort that we aren't ALWAYS insane and he knows the government.  We could use some stability.  I like Warren because she is chockful of good ideas and I would LOVE to watch her make mincemeat of Putin and Xi.  After them are several, but I want to see some competent executive leadership. 

I don't want to see an equally inexperienced leftist "Trump".  Its time for re-establishing world alliances and repairing damage.

Mike Cl

Quote from: Cavebear on July 13, 2019, 12:55:15 PM
You make very good points about the people who agree/follow Trump.  And the possibilities do frighten me.  But I was not aiming my post to those "sheeple" (love that).  I was instead hoping that the very few here who like this nutso might read the list of crazy-stuff Trump has said over the years and think about it.  Yeah right, but I am ever-hopeful that reason will prevail.

Along that line, it seems to have been a truism over the years that arguing with factless people  is not successful.  but in the March 2019 issue of Scientific American there was an article suggesting that truism is not quite as true as previously thought. 

I'll offer the most succinct statement in the article...

"A 2016 study reported that when researchers refuted a conspiracy theory by pointing out its logical inconsistencies, it became less enchanting to people".

The whole article was fascinating to read.  You might be able to get it online.  If not, I would happily scan the pages and email them.  And to anyone who sends me an email address...
Well, Cavebear, that is a little ray of sunshine.  I guess I'll keep on using facts to buttress my arguments.  I'll search for that article.
Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able?<br />Then he is not omnipotent,<br />Is he able but not willing?<br />Then whence cometh evil?<br />Is he neither able or willing?<br />Then why call him god?

Munch

Quote from: Blackleaf on July 13, 2019, 11:23:43 AM
Obama did not start this. Show me one time ANYONE was detained at the border, separated from their children, and died of thirst under custody while Obama was in office. Never happened. Stop listening to your brain dead, right wing idiots.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8CMjw-ibKtQ

You have one thing right, obama didn't start this. Its being going on with presidents for a long time now. The difference is obama deported immigrants more then even bush or clinton did, and you'd be a fool to think deporting that many people didn't separate children from families.

Yeah, trump does it and worse, but lets stop pretending like he's the one who's only at fault. Your politicians, democrats or republicans, are just as dirty either side of the line. This is a mark on america and its system of deportation as a whole, and scapegoating it all on one person isn't doing to fix it. Whoever gets in after trump will be doing the exact same thing.

Fact is, trumps just carrying on the work obama started.

And oh, sorry, whats this?

https://www.snopes.com/fact-check/did-obama-administration-children-human-traffickers/

QuoteDid the Obama Administration Place Immigrant Children With Human Traffickers?
A congressional report and criminal indictment resulted from a 2014 incident in which multiple immigrant children were handed off to a human trafficking ring.

Oh my its true!

'Political correctness is fascism pretending to be manners' - George Carlin

Cavebear

Quote from: Baruch on July 13, 2019, 02:28:54 PM
I do, and hey don't even have the same number of letters!

There is probably some weird numerology thing that makes them the same.  You'ld like that as a conspiracy thing.

Cavebear

Quote from: Munch on July 13, 2019, 02:38:39 PM

You have one thing right, obama didn't start this. Its being going on with presidents for a long time now. The difference is obama deported immigrants more then even bush or clinton did, and you'd be a fool to think deporting that many people didn't separate children from families.

Yeah, trump does it and worse, but lets stop pretending like he's the one who's only at fault. Your politicians, democrats or republicans, are just as dirty either side of the line. This is a mark on america and its system of deportation as a whole, and scapegoating it all on one person isn't doing to fix it. Whoever gets in after trump will be doing the exact same thing.

Darn, every time I like you, you mess it up.

In a sense, the current issue isn't about deporting illegal immigrants, it is separating parents from children.  In the Bush and Obama administrations, children were only separated from family when the adult was ALSO doing somethin illegal.  Because you can't sent a child to jail with the parent. 

What the Trump administration is doing is different.  They are are actively separating children from parents as an act of fear and (I dare say) to cause terrorism.  The INTENT is to cause fear and sadness and that is the very definition of "terrorism".

I agree that illegal immigration is wrong and that we, as a nation, have a right to control our borders.  But the methods being used by the Trump administration are despicable and loathsome. 

Those children are being kept in conditions we wouldn't tolerate for citizens who are murderers, rapists, and pedophiles.  THAT HAS TO STOP!

They're just children...

Munch

Quote from: Cavebear on July 13, 2019, 02:54:25 PM

In a sense, the current issue isn't about deporting illegal immigrants, it is separating parents from children.  In the Bush and Obama administrations, children were only separated from family when the adult was ALSO doing somethin illegal.  Because you can't sent a child to jail with the parent. 

What the Trump administration is doing is different.  They are are actively separating children from parents as an act of fear and (I dare say) to cause terrorism.  The INTENT is to cause fear and sadness and that is the very definition of "terrorism".

I agree that illegal immigration is wrong and that we, as a nation, have a right to control our borders.  But the methods being used by the Trump administration are despicable and loathsome. 

Those children are being kept in conditions we wouldn't tolerate for citizens who are murderers, rapists, and pedophiles.  THAT HAS TO STOP!

They're just children...

sorry CB, but what did I say that was wrong here? I'm not arguing against what trump has caused here, its obvious to anyone whats happening at these borders and whats happening to the children.
My point was just showing the fact these acts did not start with him, the balls be rolling for a while now, and under obama the ball was thrown down a mountainside. Trumps just carrying on the tradition.

Lets stop pretending any of your political parties over there are wholesome or good, their not, they just have different ways of committing human tragedies. The difference between someone like obama and someone like trump is that trump is completely outward with his evil acts, while someone like obama did it behind a curtain. Even I was fooled by obama's charm, and I'm not american.
'Political correctness is fascism pretending to be manners' - George Carlin

Cavebear

Quote from: Munch on July 13, 2019, 03:24:33 PM
sorry CB, but what did I say that was wrong here? I'm not arguing against what trump has caused here, its obvious to anyone whats happening at these borders and whats happening to the children.
My point was just showing the fact these acts did not start with him, the balls be rolling for a while now, and under obama the ball was thrown down a mountainside. Trumps just carrying on the tradition.

Lets stop pretending any of your political parties over there are wholesome or good, their not, they just have different ways of committing human tragedies. The difference between someone like obama and someone like trump is that trump is completely outward with his evil acts, while someone like obama did it behind a curtain. Even I was fooled by obama's charm, and I'm not american.

It was the "Its being going on with presidents for a long time now" and it hasn't.  What Trump is doing is new.

Sorry, I get all "hot up" about Trump claiming he just does what past president's did when they didn't. 

Baruch

Quote from: Cavebear on July 13, 2019, 02:40:18 PM
There is probably some weird numerology thing that makes them the same.  You'ld like that as a conspiracy thing.

9 vs 10 letters ... you can't count?  And the concepts are different too.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Baruch

Quote from: Cavebear on July 13, 2019, 02:54:25 PM

They're just children...

No, it is about implementing the Kalergi plan in North America.  The children are just pawns.

I would give much better conditions to those children, than to US citizens who vote Dem.  In fact I would double the taxes on Dems to pay for the paternity DNA tests on the children/parents ... and then if something is amiss, I would skin the kidnappers alive.  And broadcast it on endless tape loops in the loudspeakers at the Dem FEMA camps .. call it Fast & Furious.  Better yet, I would make it illegal for Dems to have children in the first place ;-)  Too much reminder of the former VP pedo in chief.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Cavebear

Quote from: Baruch on July 13, 2019, 03:58:39 PM
No, it is about implementing the Kalergi plan in North America.  The children are just pawns.

I would give much better conditions to those children, than to US citizens who vote Dem.  In fact I would double the taxes on Dems to pay for the paternity DNA tests on the children/parents ... and then if something is amiss, I would skin the kidnappers alive.  And broadcast it on endless tape loops in the loudspeakers at the Dem FEMA camps .. call it Fast & Furious.  Better yet, I would make it illegal for Dems to have children in the first place ;-)  Too much reminder of the former VP pedo in chief.

It is sometimes a joy to know you are just hopeless, LOL!

Unbeliever

Quote from: Baruch on July 13, 2019, 03:58:39 PM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nnun8y7r8_U
God Not Found
"There is a sucker born-again every minute." - C. Spellman