News:

Welcome to our site!

Main Menu

Impeach Trump????

Started by fencerider, September 30, 2017, 11:04:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cavebear

From: February 10, 2011 â€" In 2011, Donald Trump stoked false claims that Barack Obama had lied about his education. During a speech to the Conservative Political Action Conference, Trump said, “Our current president came out of nowhere. Came out of nowhere. In fact, I’ll go a step further: The people that went to school with him, they never saw him, they don’t know who he is. It’s crazy.” This is false.

To:  October 31, 2018 â€" Donald Trump tweeted a racist political ad depicting an undocumented immigrant who had been convicted of murdering two police officers. The ad featured the tagline, “Democrats let him into our country. Democrats let him stay.” Luis Bracamontes, the convicted man, had a history of crime and was originlly released by a sheriff’s department that was headed by Republican Joe Arpaio. He later illegally re-entered the United States during the presidency of George W. Bush.

Everything Trump says is a lie.  This site lists them.  Read them and weep...https://www.mcsweeneys.net/articles/the-complete-listing-so-far-atrocities-1-546

I would summarize all the false statements by Trump, but even a SUMMERY of 546 lies would be too long to post here.  Some  may object to 1 or 2 of them.  That's OK.

Let's say you had a neighbor you had evidence of doing 15 really moronic and damaging things.  And one was "iffy".  Would that make all the other objections false?

I leave it to you to read the list if you choose to.  The list will turn the stomach of most people...
Atheist born, atheist bred.  And when I die, atheist dead!

Mike Cl

Quote from: Cavebear on July 13, 2019, 12:19:29 PM

I leave it to you to read the list if you choose to.  The list will turn the stomach of most people...
I agree with you, Cavebear.  But I must disagree with your assessment that most people's stomach's will turn.  Most, it seems, go along with trump and what he says; and I find that frightening and sobering.  One study demonstrated that most of trump's speeches and tweets and communications are on a 4th grade level.  And that is why his followers love him--he talks like them.  This country has many many more stupid people than I had thought.  They are not only anti-intellectual, but they have adopted a 4th grade bully (trump talks like one, acts like one) as their idol/leader.  Plus, the christian 'leaders' love him for he tells his followers the same as they teach their sheeple.  Believe--don't think--believe and believe even harder when there are no good reasons to believe or even against any facts that are brought up--just believe and don't think, for thinking is of satan.  Even more frightening is that trump will win in 2020 and he is now grooming Ivanka to be the president after him.  Be frightened--be very frightened!!
Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able?<br />Then he is not omnipotent,<br />Is he able but not willing?<br />Then whence cometh evil?<br />Is he neither able or willing?<br />Then why call him god?

Baruch

Quote from: Blackleaf on July 13, 2019, 11:23:43 AM
Obama did not start this. Show me one time ANYONE was detained at the border, separated from their children, and died of thirst under custody while Obama was in office. Never happened. Stop listening to your brain dead, right wing idiots.

You are duplicitous ;-(  The law, that President Obama was administering, changed in early 2017.  But there was law against illegal immigration, for centuries before that.  What changed was the "zero tolerance" that was added to the existing laws.  That may or may not have been a good idea.

Fact is, there isn't enough ICE/DHS facilities to hold the thousands of law breakers we have been getting.  Also the legal system is overwhelmed, hence the "catch and release" that will lead, starting tomorrow, to people who were on temporary release, being re-gathered and deported (criminals first).

So, why don't you volunteer to join ICE or DHS, so you can do something productive?  Remember, I am in favor of legal immigration, including from Latin America.

But folks who are pushing delusional policies, as part of their attempt at worldwide revolution (see Soros) ... are enemies of humanity.  Just like revolutionaries usually are.  False messiahs.

Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Azee’ Å,a’ish nanídį́į́h?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Are you taking any medications?
Don't do that.

Cavebear

Quote from: Mike Cl on July 13, 2019, 12:34:03 PM
I agree with you, Cavebear.  But I must disagree with your assessment that most people's stomach's will turn.  Most, it seems, go along with trump and what he says; and I find that frightening and sobering.  One study demonstrated that most of trump's speeches and tweets and communications are on a 4th grade level.  And that is why his followers love him--he talks like them.  This country has many many more stupid people than I had thought.  They are not only anti-intellectual, but they have adopted a 4th grade bully (trump talks like one, acts like one) as their idol/leader.  Plus, the christian 'leaders' love him for he tells his followers the same as they teach their sheeple.  Believe--don't think--believe and believe even harder when there are no good reasons to believe or even against any facts that are brought up--just believe and don't think, for thinking is of satan.  Even more frightening is that trump will win in 2020 and he is now grooming Ivanka to be the president after him.  Be frightened--be very frightened!!

You make very good points about the people who agree/follow Trump.  And the possibilities do frighten me.  But I was not aiming my post to those "sheeple" (love that).  I was instead hoping that the very few here who like this nutso might read the list of crazy-stuff Trump has said over the years and think about it.  Yeah right, but I am ever-hopeful that reason will prevail.

Along that line, it seems to have been a truism over the years that arguing with factless people  is not successful.  but in the March 2019 issue of Scientific American there was an article suggesting that truism is not quite as true as previously thought. 

I'll offer the most succinct statement in the article...

"A 2016 study reported that when researchers refuted a conspiracy theory by pointing out its logical inconsistencies, it became less enchanting to people".

The whole article was fascinating to read.  You might be able to get it online.  If not, I would happily scan the pages and email them.  And to anyone who sends me an email address...

Baruch

Quote from: Blackleaf on July 13, 2019, 11:28:01 AM
"If you want to help a child, adopt one."

What the fuck is wrong with you? This child wasn't an orphan. She was a healthy child, separated from her parents, killed by those who treat Hispanics as subhuman.

Many of the children are unaccompanied.  How would you know if they are orphans or not?  Many of the children, that are accompanied, nobody can determine if the adults with them are real relatives or not.  And there is rampant child sex trafficking of these children (gotta supply the evil US with hos and drugs).

No, I consider Dems to be undermenschen, just like the traitors they have always been.  I would immediately bring in one extra Mexican, if we can deport 2 Democrat citizens to Venezuela for each one.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Baruch

Quote from: josephpalazzo on July 13, 2019, 11:40:02 AM
It's also what Trump sold to the American people - there's caravan going to invade the country... These people will take your jobs, destroy your schools, and bring illegal drugs and crimes. And this was repeated over and over for months on Fox News and other right-wing outlets. It's no surprise that the migrants are seen as less than humans. And many in the Trump administration want these images to be out there as they see them as a deterrent. The worst part comes from Trump's supporters as they enable this government to continue with this atrocity.

The numbers are rapidly increasing, and includes criminals and people from Africa etc.

https://www.cbp.gov/newsroom/stats/sw-border-migration

Look at the red line (2019).  Higher than in past years.  It recently went down, because of 21,000 Mexican military deployed at their north and south borders.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Cavebear

Quote from: Baruch on July 13, 2019, 12:53:58 PM
You are duplicitous ;-(  The law, that President Obama was administering, changed in early 2017.  But there was law against illegal immigration, for centuries before that.  What changed was the "zero tolerance" that was added to the existing laws.  That may or may not have been a good idea.

Fact is, there isn't enough ICE/DHS facilities to hold the thousands of law breakers we have been getting.  Also the legal system is overwhelmed, hence the "catch and release" that will lead, starting tomorrow, to people who were on temporary release, being re-gathered and deported (criminals first).

So, why don't you volunteer to join ICE or DHS, so you can do something productive?  Remember, I am in favor of legal immigration, including from Latin America.

But folks who are pushing delusional policies, as part of their attempt at worldwide revolution (see Soros) ... are enemies of humanity.  Just like revolutionaries usually are.  False messiahs.

Historically, asylum requests have bee presented to the US Embassy or local consulate offices within the country of origin.  If I understand correctly, under the Trump administration that was changed to require people to come across the border to request asylum.  And that was a GOTCHA!  they had to enter the US illegally to request asylum and therefore "criminals" subject to deportation. 

It's a game Trump and (by support) Republicans are playing..

Cavebear

Quote from: Baruch on July 13, 2019, 12:56:03 PM
Many of the children are unaccompanied.  How would you know if they are orphans or not?  Many of the children, that are accompanied, nobody can determine if the adults with them are real relatives or not.  And there is rampant child sex trafficking of these children (gotta supply the evil US with hos and drugs).

No, I consider Dems to be undermenschen, just like the traitors they have always been.  I would immediately bring in one extra Mexican, if we can deport 2 Democrat citizens to Venezuela for each one.

The Trump administration defines "unaccompanied" children as not being with a parent.  They don't count aunts, uncles, grandparents, adult brothers or sisters.  It's another cheap game trick.

Cavebear

You know what drives me crazy sometimes?  It's obvious that Trump should be removed from office as "incompetent".  The question is "how"?  He could be impeached, which only means that the House brings charges and the Senate has to convict him (which they won't).  But impeachment might have some ethical value.  And he might just not be re-elected (which serves the same purpose).

An "impeachment inquiry" might serve both purposes.  It would show the populace that he is a crazy-bomb AND make sure he loses the election.  I'm mostly with Speaker Pelosi on this. 

But I sure would like to see that creep rot in jail for tax evasion et al...  I'm not finicky about the charges...

Baruch

Quote from: Cavebear on July 13, 2019, 01:09:34 PM
Historically, asylum requests have bee presented to the US Embassy or local consulate offices within the country of origin.  If I understand correctly, under the Trump administration that was changed to require people to come across the border to request asylum.  And that was a GOTCHA!  they had to enter the US illegally to request asylum and therefore "criminals" subject to deportation. 

It's a game Trump and (by support) Republicans are playing..

At least two congress-critters, including one Presidential candidate, have been attempting to help asylum seekers make false claims.  They need to be arrested.

A bit less than 50% who apply, are granted asylum ... awww

https://trac.syr.edu/immigration/reports/539/

Yes, higher percentage being denied under Trump.  But absolute number is up for 2018.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Cavebear

Quote from: Baruch on July 13, 2019, 02:13:37 PM
At least two congress-critters, including one Presidential candidate have been attempting to help asylum seekers make false claims.  They need to be arrested.

I'll bite.  Who are the 2 and the candidate? 

Baruch

Quote from: Cavebear on July 13, 2019, 01:13:36 PM
The Trump administration defines "unaccompanied" children as not being with a parent.  They don't count aunts, uncles, grandparents, adult brothers or sisters.  It's another cheap game trick.

Can you tell who is who?
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Baruch

Quote from: Cavebear on July 13, 2019, 01:40:34 PM
You know what drives me crazy sometimes?  It's obvious that Trump should be removed from office as "incompetent".  The question is "how"?  He could be impeached, which only means that the House brings charges and the Senate has to convict him (which they won't).  But impeachment might have some ethical value.  And he might just not be re-elected (which serves the same purpose).

An "impeachment inquiry" might serve both purposes.  It would show the populace that he is a crazy-bomb AND make sure he loses the election.  I'm mostly with Speaker Pelosi on this. 

But I sure would like to see that creep rot in jail for tax evasion et al...  I'm not finicky about the charges...

Not a good reason.  All politicians are incompetent, or they would hold real jobs ;-)  A traffic ticket is enough to impeach.  But Dems are cowards.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Unbeliever

Quote from: Baruch on July 13, 2019, 02:19:22 PM
A traffic ticket is enough to impeach.

No, it isn't. If you'd take a dump once in a while you wouldn't be so full of shit.
God Not Found
"There is a sucker born-again every minute." - C. Spellman

Baruch

Quote from: Cavebear on July 13, 2019, 02:18:09 PM
I'll bite.  Who are the 2 and the candidate?

https://www.elpasotimes.com/story/news/2019/07/03/cory-booker-texas-border-democrat-presidential-candidate-migrants-immigration/1641513001/

Too bad this is my daughter's favorite candidate.  Too bad he isn't taking care of New Jersey, the people who elected him ;-(  But more real than the fake photo ops that AOC is doing.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.