News:

Welcome to our site!

Main Menu

Impeach Trump????

Started by fencerider, September 30, 2017, 11:04:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Baruch

Quote from: aitm on July 03, 2019, 11:55:22 AM
Donnie's getting his parade..It would be awesome if right in front of the main presentation area, we could convince a few hundred marching soldiers to start goose-stepping..

US helmets were already changed to more match the German kind from WW II ;-(

I disapprove of goose-stepping (most militaries do it), not because the Germans did it, but because I am afraid of unnecessary injury to the ones marching.  One could pull a hip tendon doing that!
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Azee’ Å,a’ish nanídį́į́h?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Are you taking any medications?
Don't do that.

Baruch

Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Hydra009

Unbeliever

God Not Found
"There is a sucker born-again every minute." - C. Spellman

Baruch

I don't expect much.  So I find his gaffs funny not embarrassing.  Obama was better spoken, but I didn't care for his policies either.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Hydra009

Unbeliever

I've never understood the lust so many men have for young girls. I've always liked my women to have some maturity to them, and some experience. Even when I was young myself, I always preferred older women.
God Not Found

josephpalazzo

Trump has been preparing for the presidency as far back as the 1990's. If you think that he got into politics as an afterthought, and got lucky in winning the prize, Trump is laughing at you. But first he learned to manipulate the media. At that, he is a master while the media hasn't figured out how to deal with him. The Dems are out of touch, and their continued squabbles can only insure a Trump's re-election. Trump counts on you to underestimate him. What's the old saying, "Fooled me once, shame on you. Fooled me twice, shame on me."

Sal1981

Quote from: josephpalazzo on July 08, 2019, 01:30:40 PM
Trump has been preparing for the presidency as far back as the 1990's. If you think that he got into politics as an afterthought, and got lucky in winning the prize, Trump is laughing at you. But first he learned to manipulate the media. At that, he is a master while the media hasn't figured out how to deal with him. The Dems are out of touch, and their continued squabbles can only insure a Trump's re-election. Trump counts on you to underestimate him. What's the old saying, "Fooled me once, shame on you. Fooled me twice, shame on me."
https://youtu.be/8Ux3DKxxFoM?t=45

Baruch

Quote from: Unbeliever on July 08, 2019, 01:21:12 PM
I've never understood the lust so many men have for young girls. I've always liked my women to have some maturity to them, and some experience. Even when I was young myself, I always preferred older women.

But did they prefer you, Monsieur Voltaire?
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Unbeliever

Well, they sure didn't seem to mind...
God Not Found

Baruch

Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Baruch

Quote from: Unbeliever on July 08, 2019, 03:19:16 PM
Well, they sure didn't seem to mind...

Man who lay down with cougars, wake up with scratches - Confucius.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.