News:

Welcome to our site!

Main Menu

Impeach Trump????

Started by fencerider, September 30, 2017, 11:04:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cavebear

Quote from: Baruch on June 15, 2019, 09:20:57 AM
He seemed like one of the more "corrupt" "Speakers of the House".  And had delusions of Confederacy too.

I see we agree on this.  Good for us both.  Good point about the Confederacy, as that was where he thought the Republicans should (and did) go strictly for political means.
Atheist born, atheist bred.  And when I die, atheist dead!

Unbeliever

Trump can't be out of touch, since he was never in touch to begin with.
God Not Found
"There is a sucker born-again every minute." - C. Spellman

Baruch

Quote from: Unbeliever on June 17, 2019, 02:15:02 PM
Trump can't be out of touch, since he was never in touch to begin with.

That is his advantage.  He isn't a Dischordian ... he is discord itself ;-)

Polls are all lies, including the vote counting (see challenge to vote counting in Peterborough by-election).

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o7lQZMr3tYs

All votes are BS, going back to ancient Athens.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Azee’ Å,a’ish nanídį́į́h?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Are you taking any medications?
Don't do that.

josephpalazzo

Quote from: Cavebear on June 15, 2019, 05:02:29 AM
I think the thing that annoys me most is that the Republicans, who used to be a party I admired (and supported once) for honesty and social values, as so much the antithesis of that now.  And, quite frankly, Trump isn't the cause; he is the result.

If the Republicans, as created by Newt Gingrich et al in the 90s, hadn't been so basically whacko partisan, there wouldn't be a "Trump" today.  For every result, there is a preceding cause.  If you don't like Trump, blame Newt.

Agree with you that Newt is highly to blame for ratcheting up the partisan rhetoric to extreme level. Heck, you can go back to Reagan for starting that ball rolling with his cozy relation with the Moral Majority. But the Dems have been no less innocent in particular during the Bush years. Both sides are guilty, and this has led to stagnation in Washington as the system was designed for compromise, and not partisanship as you will find in a parliamentary system. This brings us the next question: will or can the next president after Trump reverse the tide and  bring back this spirit of compromise? If not, I'm afraid that we will see worse years, not better.

Munch

Was having a conversation with my aunt about trump, she was talking about the new TV series before they see us, about the 5 young boys arrested and wrongly accused of rape by new York's corrupt police service, as at the time trump said they should all be killed.

I struck up how the thing with trump is, he is a grotesque, no question, he's a crappy human being, and all that is just played out to bare, he displays his grotesque nature for all the world to see, so you know exactly where you stand with trump.

Thing is, while trump's insidious nature is out there for all the world to see, with other politicians who hide their insidious nature behind false promises and sugary words, these kinds of political figures I feel more uncomfortable about then trump, because while trump is a pile of shit you can see and smell, some politicians  are like a cancerous lump you can't see.
'Political correctness is fascism pretending to be manners' - George Carlin

josephpalazzo

Quote from: Munch on June 18, 2019, 11:25:31 AM
Was having a conversation with my aunt about trump, she was talking about the new TV series before they see us, about the 5 young boys arrested and wrongly accused of rape by new York's corrupt police service, as at the time trump said they should all be killed.

I struck up how the thing with trump is, he is a grotesque, no question, he's a crappy human being, and all that is just played out to bare, he displays his grotesque nature for all the world to see, so you know exactly where you stand with trump.

Thing is, while trump's insidious nature is out there for all the world to see, with other politicians who hide their insidious nature behind false promises and sugary words, these kinds of political figures I feel more uncomfortable about then trump, because while trump is a pile of shit you can see and smell, some politicians  are like a cancerous lump you can't see.

There are two classes of opinions on that: one that you've just elaborated - that Trump is transparent in his insidious behavior, and kudos to him. The other is that Trump is normalizing this kind of behavior, and that's a greater danger. The next generation of politicians might want to outdo Trump, and so where's the limit? Until we get the next Hitler and a nuclear war??

Unbeliever

Quote from: Hydra009 on June 18, 2019, 09:09:34 AM
Right, but for all the wrong reasons
FUX Gnus is so fake, like a hooker's orgasm. And Trump's motto is "If at first you don't deceive, lie, lie again." He needs to hire a poll dancer...
God Not Found

Unbeliever

Quote from: josephpalazzo on June 18, 2019, 11:20:33 AM
This brings us the next question: will or can the next president after Trump reverse the tide and  bring back this spirit of compromise? If not, I'm afraid that we will see worse years, not better.
I think it will take more than a president, even a very good one, to do that. America needs more than two parties, or it needs to not have any parties at all, like some of the founders wanted.

https://www.history.com/news/founding-fathers-political-parties-opinion

They were afraid parties would tear the nation apart, and that seems to be coming to pass.
God Not Found

Munch

Quote from: josephpalazzo on June 18, 2019, 12:28:40 PM
There are two classes of opinions on that: one that you've just elaborated - that Trump is transparent in his insidious behavior, and kudos to him. The other is that Trump is normalizing this kind of behavior, and that's a greater danger. The next generation of politicians might want to outdo Trump, and so where's the limit? Until we get the next Hitler and a nuclear war??

Thing is, as anyone looking back will find, trumps always been this way, its not like he wasn't a sleaze before he entered into office, he was a sleaze beforehand for many years. And maybe thats why he won, because admitting the truth about himself openly people thought they'd know just where he'd stand. The devil you know instead of the devil you don't.

'Political correctness is fascism pretending to be manners' - George Carlin

Baruch

Quote from: Unbeliever on June 18, 2019, 02:02:21 PM
FUX Gnus is so fake, like a hooker's orgasm. And Trump's motto is "If at first you don't deceive, lie, lie again." He needs to hire a poll dancer...

CNN etc is such Pravda, for the Communists.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Baruch

Quote from: Munch on June 18, 2019, 11:25:31 AM

Trump pisses on "The Prince" by Machiavelli.  He is like Cesare Borgia ... don't talk, just stab your enemies when opportune ;-)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MXL8XHpjfGI

Modernity stems directly from Italian Mafia, circa 1450.  This scene is pure EU ... capisce?
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Baruch

Quote from: Unbeliever on June 18, 2019, 02:07:06 PM
I think it will take more than a president, even a very good one, to do that. America needs more than two parties, or it needs to not have any parties at all, like some of the founders wanted.

https://www.history.com/news/founding-fathers-political-parties-opinion

They were afraid parties would tear the nation apart, and that seems to be coming to pass.

The US wasn't of one opinion in 1783.  The Founding Fathers were traitors, after all.  Brexit remainers (Tories, 25%) had to flee to England/Canada and lose their property here.  The idea of a uniform opinion, only comes about when the State is attacked (Pearl Harbor) ... yet just one day before, there was no unity at all.

So yes, we need nuclear war, and may only the Agenda 21 fans survive!  Bilderbergers of the world, unite!

False Flags:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Architects_of_Fear

Unity is the enemy:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Monsters_Are_Due_on_Maple_Street
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Baruch

Quote from: Munch on June 18, 2019, 03:02:59 PM
Thing is, as anyone looking back will find, trumps always been this way, its not like he was a sleaze before he entered into office, he was a sleaze beforehand for many years. And maybe thats why he won, because admitting the truth about himself openly people thought they'd know just where he'd stand. The devil you know instead of the devil you don't.

You Brits are such suckers for smooth talking Etonians.  Churchill didn't go to Eton, he didn't even go to college, hence you nearly missed using him when it really mattered.  It was the Etonians that pushed all the failed policies.  Sandhurst however, did them one better.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.