Main Menu

Impeach Trump????

Started by fencerider, September 30, 2017, 11:04:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hydra009

Baruch

Quote from: Hydra009 on June 08, 2019, 07:05:02 AM
Or a thinking problem.

And thanks to his position, his problems are now our problems.

Lay down with politicians, get up with corruption.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Azee’ Å,a’ish nanídį́į́h?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Are you taking any medications?
Don't do that.

Baruch

Quote from: Hydra009 on June 08, 2019, 07:13:19 AM

Trump admin refuses to fly rainbow flag

Remember that one time when Trump briefly held a rainbow flag and people assumed he was lgbt-friendly despite picking Mike "the shocker" Pence as his running mate and his party's undying opposition to gay rights?

Good times.

Btw, Obama flew the flag with no problem.  Always slouching in his shadow, that guy.  I guess Trump will have to be content with that, because that's all he'll ever be.

If you wanted a virtue signaling Democrat, then make a better effort next time.

I would rather have an honest villain than a fake do-gooder.

I think Trump was a different guy 10 years ago.  Wasn't surrounded by neo-cons.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Unbeliever

Quote from: Baruch on June 07, 2019, 09:57:01 PM
It is like he has a drinking problem.

But he claims to have never had a drink in his life. I wonder what his drug of choice is - maybe looking in mirrors?
God Not Found
"There is a sucker born-again every minute." - C. Spellman

Unbeliever

Quote from: Baruch on June 08, 2019, 11:05:01 AM
If you wanted a virtue signaling Democrat, then make a better effort next time.

I would rather have an honest villain than a fake do-gooder.

I think Trump was a different guy 10 years ago.  Wasn't surrounded by neo-cons.

You consider Trump to be an "honest villain"? The guy who's told over 10,000 lies since he's been in office?

https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/2019/04/29/president-trump-has-made-more-than-false-or-misleading-claims/?noredirect=on&utm_term=.28dab6195fee
God Not Found

Baruch

Quote from: Unbeliever on June 08, 2019, 01:32:37 PM
But he claims to have never had a drink in his life. I wonder what his drug of choice is - maybe looking in mirrors?

I can't believe that.  Unicorns and leprechauns are more reasonable.  On the other hand, Hitler didn't drink, but needed to.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Baruch

Quote from: Unbeliever on June 08, 2019, 01:36:43 PM
You consider Trump to be an "honest villain"? The guy who's told over 10,000 lies since he's been in office?

https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/2019/04/29/president-trump-has-made-more-than-false-or-misleading-claims/?noredirect=on&utm_term=.28dab6195fee

Projection.  And from a follower of St Hillary at that!
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Unbeliever

Quote from: Baruch on June 08, 2019, 05:17:06 PM
I can't believe that.

Of course you can't believe it - his lips were moving when he said it.
God Not Found

trdsf

Quote from: Hydra009 on June 08, 2019, 07:45:58 AM

Well, now we know there is such a thing as a vertebrate with no backbone.
"My faith in the Constitution is whole, it is complete, it is total, and I am not going to sit here and be an idle spectator to the diminution, the subversion, the destruction of the Constitution." -- Barbara Jordan

Cavebear

Quote from: josephpalazzo on June 06, 2019, 11:36:15 AM
I wish I could share your optimism, and I'm glad there are still people like you who have those hopes. But to me, it all boils down to leadership. And I'm not reassured with what I see. It's true that in trying times, there has always been someone to rise above the fray and trace a clear path for the rest of humanity to follow. Not sure this time around Mr. Mysterious Hero will save the day. The forces that have been building up since the 1980's are awesome, and the tidal wave coming our way is incontrovertible.

I understand.  But keep in mind that Washington and Lincoln were reviled in their day and few expected Lincoln to win a 2nd term.  We see too well in hindsight.  Both Roosevelts, Kennedy and Obama were considered lightweights at the start yet they are valued more as time passes. 

But pretty much anyone who follows Trump will have an easier time.  All that person has to do is reconstruct the damage Trump has caused domestically and internationally and the world will "forgive" and move forward.  Most nations understand a "national hiccup". 

That doesn't mean it always happens that presidents rise to their jobs.  Donald Trump will probably be at the bottom of the presidential list for a century.  Polk, Franklin and Pierce will finally be relieved of that sad status.
Atheist born, atheist bred.  And when I die, atheist dead!

Baruch

Historical appreciation like art appreciation, only happens after you die in the garret.

There are many people who still hate Lincoln, Wilson, FDR etc.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Cavebear

Quote from: Baruch on June 09, 2019, 02:02:49 PM
Historical appreciation like art appreciation, only happens after you die in the garret.

There are many people who still hate Lincoln, Wilson, FDR etc.

And there aren't many of them left now from those years.  The children of the parents move on.

There are also many people who wish the Confederacy had not lost The Civil War or that "those rebel ingrates" had not won The Revolutionary War, either.  But I sure like Lincoln and Washington a lot...

Baruch

Quote from: Cavebear on June 09, 2019, 04:28:59 PM
And there aren't many of them left now from those years.  The children of the parents move on.

There are also many people who wish the Confederacy had not lost The Civil War or that "those rebel ingrates" had not won The Revolutionary War, either.  But I sure like Lincoln and Washington a lot...

I don't know where they come from.  Yes, people from 1850 are dead.  But there is an endless supply of angry stupid people.  That or people from other political eras keep falling thru wormholes into ours.

I have been trolling that King George III did nothing wrong.  But it is just trolling.  Having the Natives tomahawk all the Europeans is a better idea.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Cavebear

Quote from: Baruch on June 10, 2019, 08:30:53 AM
I don't know where they come from.  Yes, people from 1850 are dead.  But there is an endless supply of angry stupid people.  That or people from other political eras keep falling thru wormholes into ours.

I have been trolling that King George III did nothing wrong.  But it is just trolling.  Having the Natives tomahawk all the Europeans is a better idea.

If the American Natives had just killed everyone who came on their shores, it would be a very different world. 

Baruch

Quote from: Cavebear on June 11, 2019, 01:56:39 AM
If the American Natives had just killed everyone who came on their shores, it would be a very different world.

They were divided.  And didn't have the means.  And succumbed to fierce diseases.  Not saying Natives are better or worse people.  They were killing each other quite well before Europeans showed up.  I don't think an Aztec Wakanda was inevitable.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.