News:

Welcome to our site!

Main Menu

Impeach Trump????

Started by fencerider, September 30, 2017, 11:04:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Unbeliever

Well, the word "we" included the Russians.
God Not Found
"There is a sucker born-again every minute." - C. Spellman

Baruch

Quote from: Unbeliever on May 17, 2019, 01:21:22 PM
Well, the word "we" included the Russians.

Don't know if the Soviets exported oil back in 1941 to Japan.  They did have oil, still do, and were exporting many things to Germany as part of their Poland agreement.  In my own post I should have said USA, I wasn't including all the other economic relationships.

In WW II, while GB, US and Soviets were wartime allies, the relationship between GB and the US was much deeper, extending to today (unless Huawei divides us).  The relationship between the Anglosphere and the Soviet Union was only a temporary one.  This was much debated in 1944 in the Anglosphere, but because of the decline of FDR, and temporary resurgence of Churchill, the Atlantic Charter (ancestor of Nato) came down strongly anti-Soviet, not a surprise to Stalin at all).
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Azee’ Å,a’ish nanídį́į́h?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Are you taking any medications?
Don't do that.

Baruch

Quote from: Unbeliever on May 16, 2019, 07:44:12 PM
There is such a thing as "just war" but we haven't had one of those since WWII. The Nazis had to be stopped, and we stopped them.

A great appropriate quote ...

“THE STATESMEN WILL INVENT CHEAP LIES, PUTTING THE BLAME UPON THE NATION THAT IS ATTACKED, AND EVERY MAN WILL BE GLAD OF THOSE CONSCIENCE-SOOTHING FALSITIES, AND WILL DILIGENTLY STUDY THEM, AND REFUSE TO EXAMINE ANY REFUTATIONS OF THEM; AND THUS HE WILL BY AND BY CONVINCE HIMSELF THAT THE WAR IS JUST, AND WILL THANK GOD FOR THE BETTER SLEEP HE ENJOYS AFTER THIS PROCESS OF GROTESQUE SELF-DECEPTION.”  - MARK TWAIN, THE MYSTERIOUS STRANGER
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Unbeliever

If your senate testimony lasts longer then 4 hours contact a doctor or emergency care immediately.
God Not Found

Baruch

Quote from: Unbeliever on May 17, 2019, 05:03:36 PM
If your senate testimony lasts longer then 4 hours contact a doctor or emergency care immediately.

Easy legislation ... lock them up with no access to executive restroom for 4 hours ...
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Unbeliever

Perhaps I should have specified that I was referring to DJTJ's subpoena.
God Not Found

Baruch

Quote from: Unbeliever on May 17, 2019, 05:48:12 PM
Perhaps I should have specified that I was referring to DJTJ's subpoena.

Works either way.  Better than waterboarding ... call it piss-boarding.  Most people are too proud to piss/crap their pants in public.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Unbeliever

Trump wants absolute power so he can be corrupt absolutely.
God Not Found

Baruch

Quote from: Unbeliever on May 18, 2019, 07:13:24 PM
Trump wants absolute power so he can be corrupt absolutely.

Sounds like projection to me ;-)  Tell us what corrupts you (rhetorical question).

I hope the Pope realizes he is a threat, in that case ;-))

That is what the EU is ... a stalking horse for the Papacy ... per the EU constitution, eventually the Brussels committees have to report to the Vatican.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Unbeliever

I'm beginning to suspect that the Democrats are just the loyal opposition, and will do nothing real to stop the Trump train from running America off the rails. They'll talk about doing something, but that's all they'll do, and then they'll put up a weak candidate in 2020 so Trump will be a shoe in for re-election.

I sure hope I'm wrong.
God Not Found

Baruch

Quote from: Unbeliever on May 20, 2019, 08:40:31 PM
I'm beginning to suspect that the Democrats are just the loyal opposition, and will do nothing real to stop the Trump train from running America off the rails. They'll talk about doing something, but that's all they'll do, and then they'll put up a weak candidate in 2020 so Trump will be a shoe in for re-election.

I sure hope I'm wrong.

Republicans = fake Democrats
Democrats = fake Republicans
Public = Dupes
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Unbeliever

When Trump says he doesn't want war, considering his past history of lying, I think we can be sure that's exactly what he wants - war. He just needs to time it right so as to help him win in 2020.
God Not Found

Baruch

Quote from: Unbeliever on May 21, 2019, 02:47:03 PM
When Trump says he doesn't want war, considering his past history of lying, I think we can be sure that's exactly what he wants - war. He just needs to time it right so as to help him win in 2020.

Wouldn't be the first time.  Worked for Obama in Syria and Libya (2011).  Ukraine (2014) and Yemen (2015) came later.  Nobel peace prize at work.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Unbeliever

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B1Zv3zlK714

Congress has no power of enforcement. And Trump knows that.
God Not Found

Baruch

Caesar - the only good senator is a dead senator?  The US fell long ago to the barbarians.  Just think ... Acid Rock, mod-60s.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.