News:

Welcome to our site!

Main Menu

Impeach Trump????

Started by fencerider, September 30, 2017, 11:04:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Blackleaf

I remember when Trump and Obama were both at the funeral for George Bush senior, and Obama recited the Nicene Creed by memory while Trump refused to even read it in print. Did Republicans see that as a sign that Trump don't give a fuck about a higher power when he can't exploit it for money? Nope. They said, "It's because he's not a Catholic." Oh, yes. I'm sure the reason Trump refused to read the Nicene Creed was because he was your brand of Christian, not that brand of fake Christians Obama is a part of. Wait... Wasn't Obama supposed to be a Muslim? Oh well. Point is, 100% of Democrats are evil atheists and Muslims, while our Republicans are all true, God fearing men with their three ex-wives and multiple affairs. Because that's how people behave when they believe that an omnipresent, omnipotent God is always watching them.
"Oh, wearisome condition of humanity,
Born under one law, to another bound;
Vainly begot, and yet forbidden vanity,
Created sick, commanded to be sound."
--Fulke Greville--

Baruch

Quote from: Blackleaf on April 17, 2019, 07:14:29 PM
I remember when Trump and Obama were both at the funeral for George Bush senior, and Obama recited the Nicene Creed by memory while Trump refused to even read it in print. Did Republicans see that as a sign that Trump don't give a fuck about a higher power when he can't exploit it for money? Nope. They said, "It's because he's not a Catholic." Oh, yes. I'm sure the reason Trump refused to read the Nicene Creed was because he was your brand of Christian, not that brand of fake Christians Obama is a part of. Wait... Wasn't Obama supposed to be a Muslim? Oh well. Point is, 100% of Democrats are evil atheists and Muslims, while our Republicans are all true, God fearing men with their three ex-wives and multiple affairs. Because that's how people behave when they believe that an omnipresent, omnipotent God is always watching them.

If Obama recited the Nicene Creed from memory, given that he is a politician, I am to recall that the Devil himself quotes scripture to his corrupt purposes.

No, Americans are not anything other than rebels, traitors, anarchists, criminals.  And that is a good thing.  Also I deeply suspect Trump by ancestry is Jewish, not Gentile.  Think about how he relates to Jews and Israel.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Azee’ Å,a’ish nanídį́į́h?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Are you taking any medications?
Don't do that.

Blackleaf

Quote from: Baruch on April 17, 2019, 09:14:22 PM
If Obama recited the Nicene Creed from memory, given that he is a politician, I am to recall that the Devil himself quotes scripture to his corrupt purposes.

No, Americans are not anything other than rebels, traitors, anarchists, criminals.  And that is a good thing.  Also I deeply suspect Trump by ancestry is Jewish, not Gentile.  Think about how he relates to Jews and Israel.

I...really doubt he's Jewish. But I'm sure he's "great friends with many of the Jews."
"Oh, wearisome condition of humanity,
Born under one law, to another bound;
Vainly begot, and yet forbidden vanity,
Created sick, commanded to be sound."
--Fulke Greville--

Cavebear

Quote from: Unbeliever on April 15, 2019, 03:06:43 PM
"Never again!"

Hey, that guy might be knowledgeable and intelligent, but he can't talk live worth a plugged nickle!
Atheist born, atheist bred.  And when I die, atheist dead!

Gawdzilla Sama

"This WikiLeaks is like a treasure trove."
-- Trump 2016

"I love WikiLeaks."
-- Trump 2016

"This WikiLeaks stuff is unbelievable. It tells you the inner heart, you gotta read it."
-- Trump 2016

"They've got it all down, folks. WikiLeaks."
-- Trump 2016

"Oh, we love WikiLeaks...I just love reading those WikiLeaks."
-- Trump 2016

"I know nothing about WikiLeaks. It's not my thing...It's not my deal in life."
-- Trump last week, after the arrest of Julian Assange

"Clearly the president was making a joke during the 2016 campaign."
-- WH press secretary Sarah Huckabee Sanders
We 'new atheists' have a reputation for being militant, but make no mistake  we didn't start this war. If you want to place blame put it on the the religious zealots who have been poisoning the minds of the  young for a long long time."
PZ Myers

Cavebear

Quote from: Gawdzilla Sama on April 18, 2019, 06:30:37 AM
"This WikiLeaks is like a treasure trove."
-- Trump 2016

"I love WikiLeaks."
-- Trump 2016

"This WikiLeaks stuff is unbelievable. It tells you the inner heart, you gotta read it."
-- Trump 2016

"They've got it all down, folks. WikiLeaks."
-- Trump 2016

"Oh, we love WikiLeaks...I just love reading those WikiLeaks."
-- Trump 2016

"I know nothing about WikiLeaks. It's not my thing...It's not my deal in life."
-- Trump last week, after the arrest of Julian Assange

"Clearly the president was making a joke during the 2016 campaign."
-- WH press secretary Sarah Huckabee Sanders

Totally agree.  Trumps has 3 sequential thoughts about everyone. 

1.  This person is Bigly good and my true friend forever
2.  This person was never my friend.
3.  Never heard of him/her.

Baruch

Trump can be caught breathing then he has obstructed justice.  The intent is to return Assange to the US for enhanced interrogation.  How he saw Trump, personally in Dealy Plaza, in 1963.  Maybe Assange should be water boarded right next to Hillary or those DNC bitches.  We live in scary times (it is always so) ... there are going to be a lot of dead people.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Cavebear

Quote from: Baruch on April 18, 2019, 10:35:04 AM
Trump can be caught breathing then he has obstructed justice.  The intent is to return Assange to the US for enhanced interrogation.  How he saw Trump, personally in Dealy Plaza, in 1963.  Maybe Assange should be water boarded right next to Hillary or those DNC bitches.  We live in scary times (it is always so) ... there are going to be a lot of dead people.

You are weirder than Trump is...  And I think that usually takes some effort.  What scares me is that that comes naturally to you.

Baruch

Quote from: Cavebear on April 18, 2019, 10:40:12 AM
You are weirder than Trump is...  And I think that usually takes some effort.  What scares me is that that comes naturally to you.

I am the monster under your bed, in your closet ... the "angst".  Watch 13th Warrior if you don't know what that is.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Cavebear

Quote from: Baruch on April 18, 2019, 10:46:06 AM
I am the monster under your bed, in your closet ... the "angst".  Watch 13th Warrior if you don't know what that is.

I never had "a monster under the bed" even as a young child.  The dark held no fears for me.  I slept easily in the dark.  I feared no imaginings.  Maybe that is why I laugh at unreal things.

Baruch

Quote from: Cavebear on April 18, 2019, 10:52:02 AM
I never had "a monster under the bed" even as a young child.  The dark held no fears for me.  I slept easily in the dark.  I feared no imaginings.  Maybe that is why I laugh at unreal things.

You are special.  And I don't mean that pejoratively.  But it does put you outside most of the human race.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Cavebear

Quote from: Baruch on April 18, 2019, 10:55:33 AM
You are special.  And I don't mean that pejoratively.  But it does put you outside most of the human race.

I AM special.  The bed-monsters told me so.  J/K

I get your point.  Iwas never like most kids.  I thought logically before there was Spock, I feared no TV/movie monsters, and I was comfortable in the dark.  Well, there was a week after 'Day Of The Triffids' where I had to take out the trash at night under the wavering overhanging bushes...  No one is perfect.  But I looked at them in the daytime and got over that...

Observation gives reality...

Unbeliever

“The devil can cite Scripture for his purpose.
An evil soul producing holy witness
Is like a villain with a smiling cheek,
A goodly apple rotten at the heart.
O, what a goodly outside falsehood hath!”

So if the bard said it, it must be true?

God Not Found
"There is a sucker born-again every minute." - C. Spellman

Cavebear

WOW!  Just WOW!  OK, more...

You have seldom been this obvious previously and I am quite surprised.  Not about WHAT you said but that you actually finally said it.

From what I can find (Wiki and a few other sources), Trump is a Presbyterian. His ancestors were Lutheran on his paternal grandfather's side in Germany and Presbyterian on his mother's side in Scotland. His parents married in a Presbyterian church in Manhattan in 1936.  His family ancestry seems reasonably straight-forward about that going back several generations.

I mentioned once before, that I suspect you are a jesuit bedeviling (pun intended) the board as some form of penance or mission.  I was half-joking then, but now I'm not so uncertain.   

"I am to recall that the Devil himself quotes scripture to his corrupt purposes" is pretty strong language.  Be that so or not, the idea behind it is worrisome. 

A major part of a discussion board is trusting that participants are honest among themselves.  So, is there something more you should tell us about yourself?

I don't really care WHAT religion a theist holds, they are mostly all the same superstition to me.  But one should be honest about their thoughts.  But I detect the doctrine of strict mental reservation in you...

Baruch

Quote from: Cavebear on April 18, 2019, 01:07:50 PM
I AM special.  The bed-monsters told me so.  J/K

I get your point.  Iwas never like most kids.  I thought logically before there was Spock, I feared no TV/movie monsters, and I was comfortable in the dark.  Well, there was a week after 'Day Of The Triffids' where I had to take out the trash at night under the wavering overhanging bushes...  No one is perfect.  But I looked at them in the daytime and got over that...

Observation gives reality...

Yes, you were a pod person, without being taken over ;-)  There are 16 personality types, and you are one of the rare ones.  Not unknown, just not common.

But given that people are different, are not the same, one particular POV, particularly a rare one, doesn't get you any special treatment from the majority of personality types.  I was accused of being Spock too, in group therapy.  30 years ago.  I have developed.  But I think the latent Spock for me was Jewish, not Vulcan.  I match the actor, not the role.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.