News:

Welcome to our site!

Main Menu

Impeach Trump????

Started by fencerider, September 30, 2017, 11:04:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hydra009

Drain the swamp -> legally-sanctioned corruption

If only there were some sort of sign before the election that we shouldn't trust him.

Baruch

Quote from: Hydra009 on April 11, 2019, 05:32:39 PM
Drain the swamp -> legally-sanctioned corruption

If only there were some sort of sign before the election that we shouldn't trust him.

Mouth was moving?

Gary Johnson 2020 ;-)
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Azee’ Å,a’ish nanídį́į́h?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Are you taking any medications?
Don't do that.

Gawdzilla Sama

"I have not read the Mueller report. I haven't seen the Mueller report. As far as I'm concerned, I don't care about the Mueller report. I've been totally exonerated... It was an illegal investigation. It was started illegally. Everything about it was crooked...What they did was treason...This was an attempted coup."
-- Trump

"[It] does not exonerate him."
-- AG William Barr quoting the Mueller report on obstruction
We 'new atheists' have a reputation for being militant, but make no mistake  we didn't start this war. If you want to place blame put it on the the religious zealots who have been poisoning the minds of the  young for a long long time."
PZ Myers

Baruch

Quote from: Gawdzilla Sama on April 12, 2019, 06:08:16 AM
"I have not read the Mueller report. I haven't seen the Mueller report. As far as I'm concerned, I don't care about the Mueller report. I've been totally exonerated... It was an illegal investigation. It was started illegally. Everything about it was crooked...What they did was treason...This was an attempted coup."
-- Trump

"[It] does not exonerate him."
-- AG William Barr quoting the Mueller report on obstruction

As in ... doesn't exonerate his business practices or tax return ... of course.  Because Mueller wasn't after that.

But if AG Barr is Satan, why would he throw a bone to the D-party?

Yes, what President Obama on down did, was bigger than Watergate.  But treason?

But what comes next is ... assassinate your election opponent ... Roman style.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Unbeliever

QuotePresident Trump tweeted that his administration is considering placing illegal immigrants in sanctuary cities, an idea that was previously denounced by White House sources.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qfD4NbWYB8s

Trump's twitter feed is like a trough he uses to feed the swine of his base (adj.) base (noun).

God Not Found
"There is a sucker born-again every minute." - C. Spellman

Baruch

Quote from: Unbeliever on April 12, 2019, 04:24:31 PM

Trump's twitter feed is like a trough he uses to feed the swine of his base (adj.) base (noun).

Can't see how that would be legal.  Putting California citizens in leper colonies, sure, but not illegal immigrants in sanctuary cities ;-)

How do you anti-Bible types mind the use of an OT legality, be used to characterize something from today.  Sanctuary cities was originally an OT concept, regarding a method for limiting "victim of family" vendetta against accused murderers.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Cavebear

Quote from: Unbeliever on April 12, 2019, 04:24:31 PM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qfD4NbWYB8s

Nice meaningful parts of speech!
Atheist born, atheist bred.  And when I die, atheist dead!

Cavebear

Face it, Trump cheats at golf, one of the few sports that require individual honesty.  I was just reading experiences that reputable golfers described about Trump.  I'll give a FEW...

1.  He would play the first round at  new club and declare himself The Champion.
2.  He would hit a ball into the woods and "MIRACLE", his caddy would find his ball in the middle of the fairway
3.  Tiger Woods (IIRC) said once that Trump hit 2 balls into a pond and counted neither of them.
4.  Etc, etc, etc

If you cheat at golf, there is no redemption...

Baruch

Correct, there is no redemption for anyone, including Trump.

My mother was happy to hear in nursing home, that Trump had won in 2016.  But note ... she was senile at the time.

If G-d cheats at golf, who is not going to give Him a mulligan?
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Cavebear

Quote from: Baruch on April 14, 2019, 05:09:14 AM
Correct, there is no redemption for anyone, including Trump.

My mother was happy to hear in nursing home, that Trump had won in 2016.  But note ... she was senile at the time.

If G-d cheats at golf, who is not going to give Him a mulligan?

If I played God at golf, I would lose.  He would just direct HIS ball into the hole.  But if he didn't and tried to cheat, I would call HIM on it. 

And write a book...

Unbeliever

God Not Found

Baruch

Trump haters ... beware what happened to Rumplstiltskin.  You might knock a hole in the floor!
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Unbeliever

QuoteDonald Trump stole the grief of 9/11 families by claiming he "lost hundreds of friends" on 9/11 when he actually lost no friends on 9/11.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qHbeDq84pdQ
God Not Found

Unbeliever

QuoteWe have to discuss Michele Bachmann who said Donald Trump is the most biblical president she has ever seen in her lifetime. She also claims that we will likely never see a more godly, biblical president again in our lifetime. She clearly doesn't follow the exploits of Donald Trump.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4lQHJ1ssHBU

Well, considering how horrible is the biblical God, I'd say she might be right that Trump is very godly.
God Not Found

Baruch

That is definitely a bad sign for Trump.  Ms Bachmann is definitely a nut case ;-(

Here is my borrowed picturesque British put down of the crazies ... "Hysterical Bug-Eyed Commie Loon".

It is bath-salts, all the way down to Hell.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.