News:

Welcome to our site!

Main Menu

Impeach Trump????

Started by fencerider, September 30, 2017, 11:04:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Unbeliever

Well, according to Franklin Graham, Trump had never lied. And according to Sarah H. Sanders, God wanted him to be president. So, we're in good hands, even though the lousy libtards are hounding him with a witch hunt.
God Not Found
"There is a sucker born-again every minute." - C. Spellman

Baruch

Quote from: Unbeliever on February 07, 2019, 06:44:31 PM
Well, according to Franklin Graham, Trump had never lied. And according to Sarah H. Sanders, God wanted him to be president. So, we're in good hands, even though the lousy libtards are hounding him with a witch hunt.

When you want someone to do a man's job ... elect a man ;-)  Not all people who appear to be men, are men.  Partisans lie about their team.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Azee’ Å,a’ish nanídį́į́h?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Are you taking any medications?
Don't do that.

Baruch

Quote from: Blackleaf on February 07, 2019, 06:33:41 PM
Funny. I thought Trump said during his campaign that he had no intention of reversing abortion because "the Supreme Court already made their decision." Does this mean the President...lied? *Gasp*

No.  That is conspiracy theory.  Libs now want abortion on demand up until and after actual normal delivery.  Feminism ... women who hate babies.  Any abortion after maybe first trimester, is murder, always has been.  If we can abort, after normal delivery, then we need to abort the liberals first.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Baruch

Quote from: Unbeliever on February 07, 2019, 02:08:58 PM
I don't think he misspoke or misread from the teleprompter - evangelicals are trying to abolish civil rights and create a theocracy in America.

They will, if they can.  But won't the Catholics fuck all their evangelical children first?
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Baruch

Quote from: Unbeliever on February 07, 2019, 02:22:53 PM
Yeah, all those poor persecuted God-botherers finally have a messiah in the White House!

Only heretics think that.  All Americans are heretics ... oops!
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Unbeliever

Quote from: Baruch on February 07, 2019, 07:57:41 PM
They will, if they can.  But won't the Catholics fuck all their evangelical children first?
It isn't just children they rape, but apparently nuns, as well.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1X-5xvuql4A
God Not Found

Baruch

Duh.  I have said for awhile, most priests are hetero and not pedophile.  So who are they fucking?

Solution, just say no to celibacy.  Even Apostle Paul recommends this unless you have no concupiscence.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Concupiscence
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Hydra009

Quote from: Blackleaf on February 07, 2019, 06:33:41 PM
Funny. I thought Trump said during his campaign that he had no intention of reversing abortion because "the Supreme Court already made their decision." Does this mean the President...lied? *Gasp*
That was gay marriage.  And that court case was fairly recent.  Somehow, the 40+ old abortion case is not settled law.  Trump logic.  Go figure.

I remember how adamant evangelicals were about opposing gay marriage.  Strange that this is their guy.  I guess you have to take what you can get these days.  Party first, principles second (or not at all)

Shiranu

Quote from: Unbeliever on February 07, 2019, 08:06:00 PM
It isn't just children they rape, but apparently nuns, as well.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1X-5xvuql4A

Shocking*.

*(Editor's note; not at all shocking)
"A little science distances you from God, but a lot of science brings you nearer to Him." - Louis Pasteur

trdsf

Quote from: Hydra009 on February 07, 2019, 09:04:12 PM
Party first, principles second (or not at all)
More like "Party first, and what are these 'principles' you refer to?"
"My faith in the Constitution is whole, it is complete, it is total, and I am not going to sit here and be an idle spectator to the diminution, the subversion, the destruction of the Constitution." -- Barbara Jordan

Hydra009

Quote from: trdsf on February 07, 2019, 10:54:32 PM
More like "Party first, and what are these 'principles' you refer to?"
Small government (except for the military and drug war)
Fiscal responsibility (basically never)
Good stewards of the earth (yet global warming is globalist fiction)
Family values (as taught by the third wife alongside the fourth mistress)
Personal responsibility (it's almost inconceivable that this was ever a right-wing thing)

A shame, too.  The on-paper Republicans aren't that bad.  Hell, I'd probably support them if they got on board with science, toned down the social issues and bible-beating, and ran a pretty middle-of-the-road campaign.

Baruch

Quote from: Hydra009 on February 07, 2019, 09:04:12 PM
That was gay marriage.  And that court case was fairly recent.  Somehow, the 40+ old abortion case is not settled law.  Trump logic.  Go figure.

I remember how adamant evangelicals were about opposing gay marriage.  Strange that this is their guy.  I guess you have to take what you can get these days.  Party first, principles second (or not at all)

Settled law?  Like the SCOTUS Dred Scott decision?  Bwahah.  SCOTUS is political and ephemeral just like the rest of it.

Hypocrisy and hyperbole oh my ... Philosophical Dorothy
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Unbeliever

Was Trump really first in his class at Wharton? Or did he just pull another lie out of his ass?

Was Trump really a top student at Wharton? His classmates say not so much

President Beelzebutt does it again!
God Not Found

Baruch

Quote from: Unbeliever on February 08, 2019, 08:07:10 PM
Was Trump really first in his class at Wharton? Or did he just pull another lie out of his ass?

I heard people say the same about Obama, that he never spoke up in class.  So maybe all US Presidents are preselected from shape shifting lizard aliens?
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

trdsf

Quote from: Unbeliever on February 08, 2019, 08:07:10 PM

At this stage, it's news when he tells the truth.  According to Politifact, they haven't identified an unequivocal truth from him in three and a half months, but the latest bald-faced lie was only just less than a month ago.

Fully 69% of Lord Dampnut's pronouncements have been mostly false, false, or goddamned lies; only 11% have been just mostly true, and only 4% genuinely true.
"My faith in the Constitution is whole, it is complete, it is total, and I am not going to sit here and be an idle spectator to the diminution, the subversion, the destruction of the Constitution." -- Barbara Jordan