News:

Welcome to our site!

Main Menu

Impeach Trump????

Started by fencerider, September 30, 2017, 11:04:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

GSOgymrat

Unbeliever

QuoteAs the president threatens to declare a national emergency to build his border wall, Stephanie Ruhle and Ali Velshi look into what exactly that means and what new powers that would give the president. Weighing in: Former CIA agent and National Security Council Spokesman, Ned Price.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uMytyZ115Oo

When will people realize that this is exactly why Putin put Trump in the office of president to do? Chaos is the agenda, and chaos is what we're getting. Putin is laughing his ass off.
God Not Found
"There is a sucker born-again every minute." - C. Spellman

Draconic Aiur

He's coming to my town and will hold a rally by Delia's (insult) on Thursday.

Unbeliever

Something wicked your way comes...
God Not Found

Baruch

Quote from: Unbeliever on January 08, 2019, 06:12:58 PM
Something wicked your way comes...

Still hoping that Trump will make all the Democrats remove their human masks, to reveal the reptilian Marxists underneath ;-)
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Azee’ Å,a’ish nanídį́į́h?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Are you taking any medications?
Don't do that.

Unbeliever

Checks and balances are what keeps America from becoming a tyranny, but some people don't seem to understand that - or they like tyranny, one or the other.
God Not Found

Draconic Aiur

Quote from: Unbeliever on January 09, 2019, 01:52:43 PM
Checks and balances are what keeps America from becoming a tyranny, but some people don't seem to understand that - or they like tyranny, one or the other.

In this case I'll put my money on Trump buying the everything and trying to bend everything to his will with support of dumb peasants. Tyranny? The dumb peasants, most republicans, and libertarians think it not (mental retardation). Denial is their forte and they say democrats are emotional.

Baruch

A tyranny since Nov 22, 1963 at least.  Forget LBJ?

Unfortunately if we do have to become a one party totalitarian society, I trust even the Republicans (who I otherwise hate) over the clearly psychotic Democrats.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Baruch

Checks and balances like ... 1861?  Put one or more of the three branches of the Federales ... on LSD ... or put a significant number of state governments on LSD ... and none of that will apply.

Oh, since when have we declared war, as required by the Constitution?  How many have you denounced all wars since 1945, as treason?
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Baruch

Quote from: Draconic Aiur on January 09, 2019, 02:09:25 PM
In this case I'll put my money on Trump buying the everything and trying to bend everything to his will with support of dumb peasants. Tyranny? The dumb peasants, most republicans, and libertarians think it not (mental retardation). Denial is their forte and they say democrats are emotional.

As per the Cross of Gold speech, the urban areas are expendable.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Unbeliever

Pelosi needs to negotiate - like Korben Dallas...
God Not Found

Baruch

Quote from: Unbeliever on January 09, 2019, 07:23:05 PM
Pelosi needs to negotiate - like Korben Dallas...

Attack of the soy boys and the bull dykes?

People in the 60s did this to themselves ...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-gYmeabeDdQ ... particularly that last song ...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MRTC3cfWfGk ... the original

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S9YSCLqwbAc ... future Democrat hit song

Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

trdsf

Yaknow, if it was *that* much of a national emergency and it's *that* important to him to get it done and he's *really* as rich as he says he is, he can just donate the $5 billion out of his own pocket and then claim it on his taxes or just recoup the outlay later this year because he's such a genius at business...

...yaknow, unless it's all just a temper tantrum, and/or he's not worth the "more than ten billion" he claims he is, and/or he's just a bloviating asshole.  Hell, even I would be impressed if he'd throw in even just a billion of his own and put his money where his mouth is for once in his pathetic waste of a life.

Also, trying to blame the Democrats for the shutdown when it started before the Democrats took control of the House *and* when he said he'd be proud to own this shutdown?  Fucking coward.
"My faith in the Constitution is whole, it is complete, it is total, and I am not going to sit here and be an idle spectator to the diminution, the subversion, the destruction of the Constitution." -- Barbara Jordan

Baruch

It takes two to Tango, but it only takes one politician to look stupid.  I am glad nothing happened in that speech.  It could have been much worse.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.