News:

Welcome to our site!

Main Menu

Impeach Trump????

Started by fencerider, September 30, 2017, 11:04:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gawdzilla Sama

Quote from: Unbeliever on January 02, 2019, 05:21:47 PM
I wonder if he will still be in office this time a year from now. The walls are closing in on him while he's begging for a wall!
Pence would be President. Frying pan or fire?
We 'new atheists' have a reputation for being militant, but make no mistake  we didn't start this war. If you want to place blame put it on the the religious zealots who have been poisoning the minds of the  young for a long long time."
PZ Myers

Baruch

Quote from: Unbeliever on January 02, 2019, 01:34:14 PM
I'm not suffering from Trump Derangement Syndrome, I suffer instead from Traitor Derangement Syndrome.

Only the R version... but I will be happy when the US comes to a violent end.  Astronomy lovers, meteor anyone?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FGs0oepUq0M

I am only disappointed at the partisanship.  If you hate everyone, then you aren't racist.

That meteor was anti-semitic, it only destroyed Manhattan.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Azee’ Å,a’ish nanídį́į́h?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Are you taking any medications?
Don't do that.

Unbeliever

God Not Found
"There is a sucker born-again every minute." - C. Spellman

Unbeliever

What would happen if the newly Democratic House were to subpoena Trump's tax returns and he refused to provide them?
God Not Found

Baruch

Quote from: Unbeliever on January 03, 2019, 06:09:58 PM
What would happen if the newly Democratic House were to subpoena Trump's tax returns and he refused to provide them?

Civil war.  But first kill all the Jews.  We must always do that first.

See, such an optimistic future.

What about sending Obama/Clinton to The Hague for war crimes against Libya?
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Unbeliever

What does that have to do with my question? See, Baruch, this is why some here are annoyed by your posts, they often seem apropos of nothing.
God Not Found

Baruch

Quote from: Unbeliever on January 03, 2019, 06:46:50 PM
What does that have to do with my question? See, Baruch, this is why some here are annoyed by your posts, they often seem apropos of nothing.

George W/Dick are war criminals.  Barak/Joe are war criminals.  Other people were involved in both cases, including Hillary.  So why are you in favor of war crimes, but against cheating on your taxes?

In a lawless regime (bi-partisan), I see no limit to absolute power by Legislature, Executive or Court.  All depends on who has the most guns.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Unbeliever

What makes you think I'm in favor of war crimes?
God Not Found

Baruch

Quote from: Unbeliever on January 03, 2019, 06:49:13 PM
What makes you think I'm in favor of war crimes?

Democrats = Jesus Christ sinlessness.  An interesting American heresy.  Two headed too.

When have you ever called here, for the trial of Barak Obama etc?  You silence says it loud and clear.

A criminal society has a criminal government.  When you are criminal, top to bottom, that is the end state of corruption.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Unbeliever

So, anyone here who hasn't specifically called for a prosecution of anyone for war crimes is in favor of war crimes? That pretty much includes us all, I think.
God Not Found

Baruch

Quote from: Unbeliever on January 03, 2019, 06:54:11 PM
So, anyone here who hasn't specifically called for a prosecution of anyone for war crimes is in favor of war crimes? That pretty much includes us all, I think.

You dodge the question.  You didn't say even George W/Dick ... let alone Barak/Joe.  But LBJ was the biggest war criminal of the litter.

So shall we slice and dice how many war criminals can dance on the head of a pin?

And not just Libya, but Syria and Ukraine.  Putin would be justified in exterminating the US and Nato.  Just leave Israel alone, because we are special ;-)

But if the new Sec of State, gets interrogated, told he doesn't need counsel, and then gets caught in an inconsistency ... to prison with him!
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

trdsf

Quote from: Gawdzilla Sama on January 02, 2019, 06:06:10 PM
Pence would be President. Frying pan or fire?
Pence is far more dangerous; he's a career politician who knows how to put a smiling face on his Talebangelical wishlist.  A Pence presidency is safe only if he's damaged goods too, and even the Republicans only see him as a caretaker until 2020.
"My faith in the Constitution is whole, it is complete, it is total, and I am not going to sit here and be an idle spectator to the diminution, the subversion, the destruction of the Constitution." -- Barbara Jordan

Baruch

Quote from: trdsf on January 04, 2019, 10:58:27 AM
Pence is far more dangerous; he's a career politician who knows how to put a smiling face on his Talebangelical wishlist.  A Pence presidency is safe only if he's damaged goods too, and even the Republicans only see him as a caretaker until 2020.

The Never-Trump Republicans want either JEB or Mit.  Disgusting.

The Two-Faced Democrats want either Elizabeth Warren or Joe Biden.  Equally disgusting.

But yes, get Pence as President.  Then get Dominionism and no more damn elections.  Burn off your noses to spite your faces.;-)
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Unbeliever

Trump knows more about everything than anyone! What a stable genius!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=49kG7HfD-oM
God Not Found

Unbeliever

QuoteRachel Maddow reviews instances when Donald Trump parroted Russian narratives on international affairs in a way that seems oddly out of character from Trump's typical presentation of how he understands the world.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZOcfIfrTOnU
God Not Found