News:

Welcome to our site!

Main Menu

Impeach Trump????

Started by fencerider, September 30, 2017, 11:04:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Baruch

Quote from: Unbeliever on December 04, 2018, 02:32:40 PM
“I have decided to stop taking offense at the suggestion that we are buying influence. Now I simply concede the point. They are right. We do expect something in return. We expect to foster a conservative governing philosophy consisting of limited government and respect for traditional American virtues. We expect a return on our investment."
Betsy DeVos, Secretary of Education

https://www.newyorker.com/news/news-desk/betsy-devos-trumps-big-donor-education-secretary

The rich don't even need to pretend any more that they don't expect action for their money.

Well, the D party as %^%$&& education for 50 years now.  It is the R party's turn.  Of course any attempt at training monkeys will fail.  It all ends in poo, anyway. 
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Azee’ Å,a’ish nanídį́į́h?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Are you taking any medications?
Don't do that.

Unbeliever

Trump thinks Cohen should serve a full, complete sentence, but he can barely even put together a full, complete sentence himself! LOL
God Not Found
"There is a sucker born-again every minute." - C. Spellman

Hydra009

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JtWVM62DjbA

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q0JgrWQI6Go

Not as bad as you know, treason, but not exactly making a great impression with the other leaders.

Cavebear

Quote from: Unbeliever on December 04, 2018, 02:32:40 PM
“I have decided to stop taking offense at the suggestion that we are buying influence. Now I simply concede the point. They are right. We do expect something in return. We expect to foster a conservative governing philosophy consisting of limited government and respect for traditional American virtues. We expect a return on our investment."
Betsy DeVos, Secretary of Education

https://www.newyorker.com/news/news-desk/betsy-devos-trumps-big-donor-education-secretary

The rich don't even need to pretend any more that they don't expect action for their money.

I don't find it odd that some people seek power to accomplish their ideas.  Some of the Trump appointees are true believers in their goals.

What I DO find odd is that they have such nutso ideas to begin with.  Where do these people come from?  Did they have weird family lives?  Did they get bullied by some person they are seeking revenge upon?  They are clearly nuts, so "something" must have gone wrong in their lives...
Atheist born, atheist bred.  And when I die, atheist dead!

Baruch

Anything D party wants ... nuts.  Anything the DNC wants ... psycho.  Anything Clintons/Obamas want ... just don't even go there.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Unbeliever

Quote from: Cavebear on December 05, 2018, 04:53:44 AM
They are clearly nuts, so "something" must have gone wrong in their lives...
Yeah, nowadays they call it "affluenza."
God Not Found

Baruch

Quote from: Unbeliever on December 05, 2018, 01:19:26 PM
Yeah, nowadays they call it "affluenza."

Maybe living in a dump as I do, and working full time ... means I am none of the deplorables.  You are a very out, outlier.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Hydra009

Rex Tillerson on Trump:

“What was challenging for me coming from the disciplined, highly process-oriented Exxon Mobil corporation,” Tillerson said, was “to go to work for a man who is pretty undisciplined, doesn’t like to read, doesn’t read briefing reports, doesn’t like to get into the details of a lot of things, but rather just kind of says, ‘This is what I believe.’"

Hmm, this sounds like a familiar song.  Yet so far, it's been easy for Republicans to dismiss these sorts of claims as liberal character assassination.  But Tillerson is hardly a liberal.  Are they going to eventually acknowledge these claims as having some basis in reality or are they going to stick to their gut feeling that Dear Leader is wonderful to the very end?

Also, has Trump read a book this year?  I'd even accept a novella at this point.

Baruch

i prefer an illiterate but honest man, than a devil with a PhD.  But then I am a small "d" democrat.  Not an elitist.  When I praise Machiavelli, I am being a devil's advocate.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Unbeliever

Quote from: Hydra009 on December 07, 2018, 12:28:54 PM
Also, has Trump read a book this year?  I'd even accept a novella at this point.

I seriously doubt Trump's ever read a book. I doubt he's even read a short story, much less a novella.
God Not Found

Baruch

Quote from: Unbeliever on December 07, 2018, 01:12:27 PM
I seriously doubt Trump's ever read a book. I doubt he's even read a short story, much less a novella.

Runs in that crowd ... George W reading a kids book to kids while 9/11 happened?
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Unbeliever

Yeah, and I bet he didn't even have a pet goat!
God Not Found

Minimalist

I have decided that the Whiny Little Bitch should not be impeached.  The goddamn GOP should be forced to ride this horse('s ass) in the next election.  That is what the scumbags deserve.
The Christian church, in its attitude toward science, shows the mind of a more or less enlightened man of the Thirteenth Century. It no longer believes that the earth is flat, but it is still convinced that prayer can cure after medicine fails.

-- H. L. Mencken

Unbeliever

The Republican party deserves to be disbanded and outlawed as the treasonous gang of thugs it is.
God Not Found

Baruch

Quote from: Unbeliever on December 07, 2018, 05:49:29 PM
The Republican party deserves to be disbanded and outlawed as the treasonous gang of thugs it is.

I agree.  And let their treasonous partners, Democrats join them.  Do you think Guantanamo is big enough to take both?  All Americans are treasonous by nature ... except Independents of course ;-)

Nazis everywhere ... MSM and Hollywood present ... Attack of the Killer Tomato Republicans!  Ree!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jth4yATniS4

The one about the Democrats being Communists ... should be a take off on "Attack of the Mushroom People" (tied with Attack of the Killer Tomatoes as worst movie of all time).
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.