News:

Welcome to our site!

Main Menu

Impeach Trump????

Started by fencerider, September 30, 2017, 11:04:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SoldierofFortune

Quote from: Baruch on November 14, 2018, 07:59:50 PM
There are good gay people, of course.  Even good normies.  I don't have a problem, for example, with psychopathic lesbians ... it is the psychopathic part that worries me, not the lesbian part.

I don't mind if people normalize furries ... just don't expect many people to appreciate your public exhibitionism.

If we are living in a society that appreciates free speech, exhibitionism wouldn't be a problem.
But i appreciate that the society in which we live may lead a man that exhibits his thinks openly, to be subjected bad things...
For instance, to freely say i am an atheist in Turkey and -as far as i understand in the USA- can causes one to be subjected public lynch...

whatever. Netflix is a monopolic firm and the scenarists is on the right track to shape the humans' mind...

Baruch

Quote from: SoldierofFortune on November 14, 2018, 08:10:31 PM
If we are living in a society that appreciates free speech, exhibitionism wouldn't be a problem.
But i appreciate that the society in which we live may lead a man that exhibits his thinks openly, to be subjected bad things...
For instance, to freely say i am an atheist in Turkey and -as far as i understand in the USA- can causes one to be subjected public lynch...

whatever. Netflix is a monopolic firm and the scenarists is on the right track to shape the humans' mind...

If you want to make love ... to another man's wife, while he watches, but he doesn't like it, in a country that allows crimes of passion ... then you have problems my friend.  There is no free speech, unless you have the money to pay for it.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Azee’ Å,a’ish nanídį́į́h?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Are you taking any medications?
Don't do that.

SoldierofFortune

Quote from: Baruch on November 14, 2018, 08:16:54 PM
If you want to make love ... to another man's wife, while he watches, but he doesn't like it, in a country that allows crimes of passion ... then you have problems my friend.  There is no free speech, unless you have the money to pay for it.

I was thinking when i was younger the USA was being administired by what the constitution orders...
But the reality is that the people who have the money actually orders, like you rightly indicate.

now i am crying while i am learning more and more about how things are on progress in the world...

Baruch

Quote from: SoldierofFortune on November 14, 2018, 08:27:55 PM
I was thinking when i was younger the USA was being administired by what the constitution orders...
But the reality is that the people who have the money actually orders, like you rightly indicate.

now i am crying while i am learning more and more about how things are on progress in the world...

What doesn't Khashoggi you, makes you stronger.  Be strong.  You can't survive in the jungle without it.

I thought the US was wonderful when I was a child.  Even though I was close in time to WW II (parents and grandparents in it) I didn't hate Germans or Japanese.  I still don't though they did nasty things.  I just wasn't aware how nasty my own country was ... they don't teach that in school.  I am just now getting to the point of forgiving the Americans too.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

trdsf

Quote from: Cavebear on November 14, 2018, 07:38:08 AM
Let's consider Trump as a gibbering idiot orangutan and Pence as the mildly annoying web-footed wanna-be duck.  Give me Pence.  He would be chewed into mincemeat.
Pence can put his Talebangelical aims into policy without looking like a snarling, childish moron, and has been in legislative and executive government long enough to know how to do it.  He's genuinely the more dangerous of the two, certainly in terms of social policy.  The Orange Disaster Area keeps getting in his own way and picking fights that don't need to be picked and managing to piss off strategic members of his own side; Ayatollah Pence would more likely not do that.
"My faith in the Constitution is whole, it is complete, it is total, and I am not going to sit here and be an idle spectator to the diminution, the subversion, the destruction of the Constitution." -- Barbara Jordan

Unbeliever

As much as I fear a continued Trump administration, I think a Pence administration would be far worse in the long run. I'd expect some version of A Handmaid's Tale. Even without a "President Pence," we may still be heading towards a theocracy. Too many influential factions are pushing hard to put Christianity's spokespersons in charge of the government.
God Not Found
"There is a sucker born-again every minute." - C. Spellman

Baruch

Quote from: Unbeliever on November 15, 2018, 01:27:54 PM
As much as I fear a continued Trump administration, I think a Pence administration would be far worse in the long run. I'd expect some version of A Handmaid's Tale. Even without a "President Pence," we may still be heading towards a theocracy. Too many influential factions are pushing hard to put Christianity's spokespersons in charge of the government.

First we kill the non-Believers ...
Then we kill the non-Christians ...
Then we kill the non-Catholics ...

Pope is happy.  World is returned to circa 1500.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

drunkenshoe

I am watching a piece of news right now. They are mocking his claim that people are voting in disguise. LOOL I didn't know that one. 
"science is not about building a body of known 'facts'. ıt is a method for asking awkward questions and subjecting them to a reality-check, thus avoiding the human tendency to believe whatever makes us feel good." - tp

Baruch

Quote from: drunkenshoe on November 16, 2018, 03:59:06 AM
I am watching a piece of news right now. They are mocking his claim that people are voting in disguise. LOOL I didn't know that one.

People use disguise all the time.  Make them vote naked ... particularly the pretty ones.  All I get to see are little old ladies.

There are strange things with the voting boxes in Broward Country FL.  Turkey isn't the only place that has crooked elections.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

drunkenshoe

"science is not about building a body of known 'facts'. ıt is a method for asking awkward questions and subjecting them to a reality-check, thus avoiding the human tendency to believe whatever makes us feel good." - tp

Baruch

Looking forward to Trump ending all WH press conferences.  A judge ruled he can't expel a particular reporter, for inappropriate behavior.  He was inappropriate, out of control, even before he "accidentally" touched the aide, when she tried to grab the microphone.  If the President can't pull a press pass ... ban all reporters from the WH.  At least until an Obama judge rules that the President is completely powerless, even in the WH.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Unbeliever

Wow, those F-35s are really stealthy - even right next to it, you can't see it!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9nPm5xjsHKc
God Not Found

Baruch

You are demonstrating just as much ignorance as the President.  Running for office in 2020?  The first stealth planes were in WW II, in Britain and Germany.  Airplanes made with plywood and glue, less metal.  That is what the Spruce Goose of Howard Hughes was all about.  And no, only Harry Potter has a cloak of invisibility.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Unbeliever

Melania says: be bestial.
God Not Found

Baruch

Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?